PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:33:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Homer Goes Longer"

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

nightperson

you go homer all the way Homer Homer Homer ya ya ya

foxx

Sweet...there is so much crap on TV these days...It's nice to see goodness rewarded.

...but crap.  This means another two years before I can boycott FOX.   ;)

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 08:58:30 AM
Sweet...there is so much crap on TV these days...It's nice to see goodness rewarded.

...but crap.  This means another two years before I can boycott FOX.   ;)

Chica?  Might I remind you that you said not too long ago that you wished that you could stop watching AI?  Are you going to get a sudden surge of willpower if the Simpsons go off the air?  Or was that someone else that said that??  :-\

And that mini is just SCARY!!!  I LOVE it!!

Muah!
Libra

foxx

lol...yes Libra...I do wish I could stop watching AI...but its like a frickin train wreck...I just can't avert my eyes!  I have restrained myself from watching Prison Break and 24 so far...but Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad are just too good to let go of...I'll get there...I am sure of it! 

...and Mini's name is "Buffy the Kellie Slayer".   :-*

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 12:23:16 PM
lol...yes Libra...I do wish I could stop watching AI...but its like a frickin train wreck...I just can't avert my eyes!  I have restrained myself from watching Prison Break and 24 so far...but Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad are just too good to let go of...I'll get there...I am sure of it! 

I wish I wouldn't of watched Prison Break or 24 last night and just waited for a  friggen marathon at the end of the season and watch them back to back...they were both great last night...its the waiting till next week to see what happens that sucks...

foxx

Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2006, 12:25:50 PM

I wish I wouldn't of watched Prison Break or 24 last night and just waited for a  friggen marathon at the end of the season and watch them back to back...they were both great last night...its the waiting till next week to see what happens that sucks...

Highjacking...sorry...
Here's my newest beef with FOX...everytime you start to like a show...they pull the rug out from underneath it.  They used to be so good about not caring what the ratings were...now, if 1/2 of America doesn't watch one of their shows from the very beginning, they yank it.  Arrested Development was one of the funniest shows EVER on television.  Yet they cancel it and leave Big Boobs Anderson's show on the air...come on people!  And I know Reunion was a giant crap-fest, but I was HOOKED and they just cancel it, no resolution, no clue who killed Sam....nothing!  Yet, Malcolm in the Middle, which has sucked for the last few years, just goes on and on and on...MRAH!  Sorry about the tirade...No, no I'm not.  They suck.  This is why I refuse to watch Prison Break...cause I know it will get axed before it's time.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on March 21, 2006, 12:32:41 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2006, 12:25:50 PM

Highjacking...sorry...
Here's my newest beef with FOX...everytime you start to like a show...they pull the rug out from underneath it.  They used to be so good about not caring what the ratings were...now, if 1/2 of America doesn't watch one of their shows from the very beginning, they yank it.  Arrested Development was one of the funniest shows EVER on television.  Yet they cancel it and leave Big Boobs Anderson's show on the air...come on people!  And I know Reunion was a giant crap-fest, but I was HOOKED and they just cancel it, no resolution, no clue who killed Sam....nothing!  Yet, Malcolm in the Middle, which has sucked for the last few years, just goes on and on and on...MRAH!  Sorry about the tirade...No, no I'm not.  They suck.  This is why I refuse to watch Prison Break...cause I know it will get axed before it's time.

I watched  the previous shows of Prison Break on a marathon thing Sunday and they had a special before that...they did say there would be a prison break...thing is...after they break then what?  We watch them run for a month and then what? They either cut the show like u said because it has no where to go ...or everyone goes back to prison ...well if they went back to prison they would be under strict lockdown...oh chit what am I thinkin....Im talkin about TV not real life....duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

foxx

lol Tara...apparently I confuse real life and TV too, especially today!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview