PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:55:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

just for fun put in who you think will win each division :P

a.l. east

yankees
red sox
blue jays
orioles
devil rays

a.l. central

white sox
indians
twins
tigers
royals

a.l. west

a's
rangers
angels
mariners

n.l. east

braves
nationals
marlins
mets
phillies

n.l. central

cardinals
cubs
pirates
astros
brewers
reds

n.l. west

padres
giants
d-backs
dodgers
rockies

SaintHiρρo

a.l. east

yankees
red sox
blue jays
orioles
devil rays

a.l. central

white sox
indians
twins
tigers
royals

a.l. west

a's
rangers
angels
mariners

n.l. east

braves
nationals
marlins
mets
phillies

n.l. central

cardinals
cubs
pirates
astros
brewers
reds

n.l. west

padres
giants
d-backs
dodgers
rockies

percentage I will have correct: 0% and I know it already... I mean, I picked AGAINST the Braves. Who would be that stupid?

Tara

I didn't follow your directions very good but these are the only 3 teams I  WISH would win

a.l. east
red sox

a.l. central
indians

n.l. central
cubs

bobby

white sox
yankees
angels
astros
braves
giants
O0
wild cards
a.l. indians
n.l. phillies

Brandon493

just for fun put in who you think will win each division :P

a.l. east

yankees
red sox
blue jays
orioles
devil rays

a.l. central

white sox
indians
twins
tigers
royals

a.l. west

a's
rangers
angels
mariners

n.l. east

braves
nationals
marlins
mets
phillies

n.l. central

cardinals
cubs
pirates
astros
brewers
reds

n.l. west

padres
giants..I don't know..they all suck! lol
d-backs
dodgers
rockies

bobby

Brandon493

Thanks Bobby..I'm a Yankees fan, and as long as the Red Sox lose, I'm happy. lol

hades

yankees will do better this year with the improvements they made....and their starters are much better then any team in the al.  :)

Brandon493

Yeah, Red Sox lost one big player in Johnny Damon..can just imagine the scene when they head on into Fenway...

bobby

plus, if cano turns into a great 2Bmen you have another franchise tag O0

Brandon493

Quote from: bobby on March 21, 2006, 05:13:29 PM
plus, if cano turns into a great 2Bmen you have another franchise tag O0

Yeah, he ain't half bad.

Quote from: jim1975 on March 21, 2006, 05:11:04 PM
AL WEST mariners angels texas oakland al centel white sox twins clevland royels tigers al east boston blue jays devil rays orioles new yankees last place there pitching staff  is a bunch of old washed up men they will choke and the boss will have a heart attack this will be the end of the yankees they suck nl west doders gaints padres d backs rockies nl cental cubs  brewers astros red pirates nl east mets they will be ny team next year once agfain they yankees will choke and the boss will die of a hrt attack amen braves nats marlins philly and in the WORLD SERIES THIS YR WILL BE THE  mariners and braves mariners in 6 O0 O0 O0 O0

Now that's not a very nice thing to say. How would you like it if we sat here saying, "AMEN JIM IS GONNA DIE OF A HEARTATTACK!"..I mean come on..lol

bobby

Quote from: jim1975 on March 21, 2006, 05:17:09 PM
lol i hate the yankees and iam not wishing for it to happens but it will if the yankees choke again the poor old man can"t take another yr of losing :)) :))
ya, 95 wins just isn't cuttin' it :))

Go Cavs!

a.l. east

red sox
yankees
blue jays
orioles
devil rays

a.l. central

white sox
indians
twins
tigers
royals

a.l. west

angels
a's
rangers
mariners

n.l. east

braves
mets
phillies
marlins
nationals

n.l. central

cardinals
astros
cubs
reds
brewers
pirates

n.l. west

dodgers
giants
padres
d-backs
rockies

hades

as much as the yankees choked lately...they wont do it forever.  :)

Blu

RC

AL East: NY Yankees (although I hope not, hope they choke big time)
AL Central: Chicago White Sox
AL West: Oakland

NL East: Atlanta
NL Central: St. Louis
NL West: San Diego

Wild Cards: AL: Cleveland (could be Boston if they don't get the Division from the Yanks)
                  NL: Philly (hopefully!)

Anyone picking all the teams in order of finish and placing the Phils in last.. come on! lol.. They were 1 win away from the wild card, and have somewhat improved (definitely in CF), granted their pitching still isn't great, but their offense could very well outscore what the pitchers give up. Plus, the Marlins will totally suck, they gave everyone away! lol

bugsmom

the yankees of course of course is their really anyone else? j/k

RC

ummm.. wait a minute.. you're saying Texas is finally making a name for themselves after letting ARod go?? How do you figure that? In the 2 years that they played without ARod, Texas has finished in 3rd place both times, and were below .500 last year (10 games worse from the previous year). Before that, they were a 4th place team.. so is that supposed to be some marked improvement, to go from 4th to 3rd? Third place gets ya nothin. And as much as I don't like the Yankees, it hasn't been ARod's fault alone for not winning it all.. you can't argue with the numbers he puts up, and he rarely ever misses a game. And although the Yankees as a team may choke sometimes in the playoffs, winning the division 8 consecutive years (10 out of 12, and being in the playoffs all of the last 12 years), and usually getting well over 90 or 100 wins, especially in that division, is still amazing. I would give my left hand for my club to have that kind of success. The team I like has to play in a division where someone else has won it for 14 of the last 15 years, and 11 in a row currently (Atlanta). You could say Atlanta is even a bigger choker than the Yanks, for winning their division so many times, and yet only have 1 WS title in that time.. at least the Yanks got 4 of them within a 5 year span. I think it's time someone knocks both those teams off their pedestals and have someone new up there for a change!

hades

at the end of the year the yankees will be in the playoffs and i bet you the red sox and blue jays will be fighting.....just for third place not first  ;)

hades

thats a farrrrrrrrr stretch.blue jays are unorganized.and the red sox are no where close to the team they had just two years ago.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview