Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 07, 2006, 01:52:51 PM
Mariners will be 4-1 after the king Pitches tonight. we have a good chance of sweeping oakland or inleast winning series 3-1 now. Nice start so far O0 O0 Whats up with the yankees losing 2 of 3 to the oakland they are not a very good team??. ::) ::)

Great, isn't it???  :)) :)) :))

Mary

just had to say go oakland As go sf giants  :))  :))  :))

Homer

Go Phillies!!! Let's make it 0-4 tonight. j/k

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:06:06 PM

That's the spirit Homer!!  :)) :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 02:06:33 PM

If you can't beat'em join'em. j/k

I could never really root against the home team. Even if they are ticking me off. LOL

BTW, here are the Phillies lifetime stats:

Wins: 8676     Losses: 9882

Losing is a tradition in baseball as you can see. No other sports team has more losses than the Phillies. :o

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 02:19:16 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 02:06:33 PM

If you can't beat'em join'em. j/k

I could never really root against the home team. Even if they are ticking me off. LOL

Me either Homer. I'm with the Tribe till the end!!

Ethan_Hawley

Helen, just imagine how good Tribe will be once Grady Sizemore gets his a** in gear.  Pitching is holding up so far...we'll see how that goes.  Hope Wickman can give the whole year without injury.

Oh, and did you see the Browns schedule for '06?  Not too bad...can't wait for the draft.

Blu

Tara

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 07:52:54 PM
Helen, just imagine how good Tribe will be once Grady Sizemore gets his a** in gear.  Pitching is holding up so far...we'll see how that goes.  Hope Wickman can give the whole year without injury.

Oh, and did you see the Browns schedule for '06?  Not too bad...can't wait for the draft.

Ethan, I cringed every time they brought Wickman in last year. I hope he doesn't scare the bejesus out of me again this year.
I worship at the shrine of Grady, lol.

Yes, I just got my schedule with my season tickets and I'm excited. I'll be at the stadium for the draft day party. Looking forward to it, should be fun!!!

Blu

How much are Browns season tickets? 100, 200 bux? lol jk...I hope Romeo turns em around.

Homer

The Phillies kept their perfect record intact. 0-4  :o >:(

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 08:01:53 PM
How much are Browns season tickets? 100, 200 bux? lol jk...I hope Romeo turns em around.

Omg your really putting down the Ohio teams...and you wanted me to do what badge for you tonite?

Helen

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 08:01:53 PM

Ok Blu, leave my Indians and my Brownies alone please!!! If not, I'll gigglesnort all over you and it won't be pretty!!!  :)) :)) :))

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:59:46 PM

Ethan, I cringed every time they brought Wickman in last year. I hope he doesn't scare the bejesus out of me again this year.

Yes, I just got my schedule with my season tickets and I'm excited. I'll be at the stadium for the draft day party. Looking forward to it, should be fun!!!

SEASON TICKETS!!!  I'm so jealous....

...as soon as I get out of the Navy I'm moving back to Ohio.  I miss going to games soooo bad.  Jacob's Field is so great...can't wait to finally get to a Browns game in the new stadium.

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 08:03:03 PM
The Phillies kept their perfect record intact. 0-4  :o >:(

Ouch.....sorry Homer!!

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 08:04:16 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:59:46 PM

SEASON TICKETS!!!  I'm so jealous....

...as soon as I get out of the Navy I'm moving back to Ohio.  I miss going to games soooo bad.  Jacob's Field is so great...can't wait to finally get to a Browns game in the new stadium.

How much longer do you have in the Navy? I'll meet you at one of the games and buy you a few beers!!!

Tara

The Browns were the 1st football team I actually got to go watch play and the Indians were the 1st baseball team I ever got to watch and no I don't live in Ohio  >:D

Ethan_Hawley

Oh, it'll be a few year still.  Living in CA, orders to FL this summer for 3 more years...Jacksonville.  I was hoping Cleveland would go on the road to play the Jags but no...  :(

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 08:07:09 PM
The Browns were the 1st football team I actually got to go watch play and the Indians were the 1st baseball team I ever got to watch and no I don't live in Ohio  >:D

I knew there was something I like about you other than the fact that you are nice!! You like my sports teams!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview