PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:20:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethan_Hawley

Blu

Tara ur my homegirl n all but if ur a buckeye football fan too...we're fightin! ee2.1.gif

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 08:11:53 PM
Tara ur my homegirl n all but if ur a buckeye football fan too...we're fightin! ee2.1.gif

Blu...did you go to Penn State?   Or are you speaking of another rivalry?

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 08:08:20 PM
Oh, it'll be a few year still.  Living in CA, orders to FL this summer for 3 more years...Jacksonville.  I was hoping Cleveland would go on the road to play the Jags but no...  :(

They were in Miami playing Christmas of 2004. And just maybe in the 3 years you'll be there they might be again!! Were in CA are you?
The Browns were in Oakland this last season.

Blu

Not a rival, just despise there football. My Canes got screwed that Fiesta Bowl w/ the phantom pass interference

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 08:11:53 PM

In baseball I am a Indian fan and Cub fan....In football  I am a  Jaguar fan which just started last year because of Matt Jones....and I'm also a  Bears fan

Helen

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 08:18:04 PM
Not a rival, just despise there football. My Canes got screwed that Fiesta Bowl w/ the phantom pass interference

Now now.....don't cry. The better team won!!!

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 08:29:08 PM

Seriously...

...Miami was "supposed" to dominate that game.  Dorsey and McGahee dominated allllll year long but couldn't get it done when it counted.  At the time Maurice Clarett was a frakkin' hero (now he's a criminal) but Krenzel will live in OSU lore for decades.

Helen, I'm in San Diego.  Great town, love the weather, just now Ohio you know?

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 09:06:41 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 08:29:08 PM

Seriously...

...Miami was "supposed" to dominate that game.  Dorsey and McGahee dominated allllll year long but couldn't get it done when it counted.  At the time Maurice Clarett was a frakkin' hero (now he's a criminal) but Krenzel will live in OSU lore for decades.

Helen, I'm in San Diego.  Great town, love the weather, just now Ohio you know?

Lucky you to be in SD. I love it there!!

Speaking of Clarett, he was on the news again just last week. He was innocent this time, lol. He was just a passenger in a car that got into an accident. But being the kind of person he is, instead of just keeping his mouth shut, he went after the camera persons and wasn't too nice about it. He had such a bright future if he didn't let it all go to his head. He could have been more like LeBron and done our state proud.....idiot!!

Ethan_Hawley

Seriously, Clarett had sooo much potential.  A frakkin' freshman leading OSU to a national championship then thinks he's the next Eddie George or something....

...who needs him?

Blu

The whole program has gone to H E double toothpicks since Clarett.  The hoops program was as bad b4 Thad Motta took over. Speakin of OSU hoops...Oden is gonna dominate there. OSU/UNC 07 title game.

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 09:26:51 PM
The whole program has gone to H E double toothpicks since Clarett.  The hoops program was as bad b4 Thad Motta took over. Speakin of OSU hoops...Oden is gonna dominate there. OSU/UNC 07 title game.

omg....its H E  double hockey sticks, not toothpicks   :))

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 09:17:46 PM
Seriously, Clarett had sooo much potential.  A frakkin' freshman leading OSU to a national championship then thinks he's the next Eddie George or something....

...who needs him?

Apparently no one and it's his own dang fault. He was actually going to get a shot in Denver and he effed that up too.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 09:29:29 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Blu

I've heard both & toothpicks resemble l's more that hockey sticks.....so blah  :P

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 09:36:26 PM

I've heard both & toothpicks resemble l's more that hockey sticks.....so blah  :P

LOL.. Thats true

Blu

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 07, 2006, 09:37:22 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on April 07, 2006, 09:36:26 PM

LOL.. Thats true

Well, toothpicks resemble lower case l's and hockey sticks resemble upper case L's so it just depend on what look you're going for, lol. :)) :))

Blu

Upper case L's = 90 degree angle
Hockey stick = 135ish degree angle

Ethan_Hawley

I wouldn't say 2 time BCS bowl winners is H E double "toothpicks" bad since Clarett.  Bucks have been doin' just fine since #13 left.  Tressel is just what the program needs...and as for the hoops team....stand by.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview