Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Baseball

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Quote from: hades on March 22, 2006, 05:58:42 PM
jim is a disgruntled person who is probably mad the red sox lose yearly to the yankees.and um the one year the mariners had the best record in baseball...what happened? i believe the yankees knocked them straight out the playoffs  ;D
:)) As poor Jim sheds a tear.

Brandon493

hades

hey jim is still busy figuring out what the red sox linep will be so he can list it like i asked about eight hours ago  :))

Brandon493

Quote from: hades on March 22, 2006, 06:03:33 PM
hey jim is still busy figuring out what the red sox linep will be so he can list it like i asked about eight hours ago :))

Red Sox are currently playing the Yankees.

Red Sox 3
Yankees 2

Top 6th

plumberboy

the Yankees and Red Sox are on right now in a preseason game.....score is Red Sox 3......Yankees 2......it all good though....Red Sox have to win once in a while just to keep there fans hopes up!!!!!!! :)) :)) :))

hades

jim is excited the red sox are winning a preseason game  >:D

Brandon493

LOL Hades, of course, but wait till the regular season!!

hades

they choke yet still do better then the red sox  ;)

Tara

Is it my imagination or do u guys keep repeating the same thing?  Ive read the choke thing like 10 times I think.... ee4.gif

pogohatesme

Quote from: Tara on March 22, 2006, 06:14:23 PM
Is it my imagination or do u guys keep repeating the same thing?  Ive read the choke thing like 10 times I think.... ee4.gif

I have to agree with you....maybe it's a man thing lolol

bobby

Quote from: jim1975 on March 22, 2006, 05:22:57 PM
Ya ok gl with matt thortonhe could"nt find the fricking stirke zone to save his life :)) :)) :)) :)) wait to he blows about 20 games for ya :)) :)) :)) :)) And joe didnt do half bad last yr hit like 3.24 29 hr for aaa not bad we have nothing to lose even if he fails
i really doubt he'll stay wit the sox, he will probably go AAA,besides we got big bobby to close out everything O0

bobby

Quote from: jim1975 on March 22, 2006, 05:57:52 PM
Quote from: Brandon493 on March 22, 2006, 05:52:15 PM
Mariners? Didn't they have like 100 losses last year? loll
No it was only like 90 or so but thats not the point. We have a bunch of young kids they are just starting to gel as a team. Watch them this yr they will be a good team. i see them winning around 90-95 games this yr depending on injury's of course.
he does have a point, if felix hernandez is as good as they say he will be, they got 3 quality starters back-to-back-to-back

hades

hades

yes.and how many wins can he get with no run support?  :-X

hades

he cant win with no run support at all.

hades

all them numbers you listed will turn out to almost no runs  ;)

all you keep sayin is the yankees choked but wasnt it the red sox who were up like by 9 games with like a month left and still lost the division? that to me is more choking then in a 5 game series like the yankees did  :)) :)) :))

Brandon493

Jim has nothing better to do then come on here and be an a$$. We'll see who is laughing at the end of the season. Not to mention, the best comment he can come up with is the Yankees will choke..lol

Blu

Quote from: jim1975 on March 23, 2006, 12:04:13 AM
He will have plenty of run support this yr. Adrain is back to use 2004 status he will hit 45 hr bat 3.15 sexson will bat 3.00 with 50 hr or so give or take a few reed 3.05 with 20 hrs itchy 3.95 bat ave with 15 hrs lopaz 2.98 with 10 hrs raul 3.15 with 25 hrs carl 2.85 with 29 hrs new catcher forget his name will hit 3.25 with 30 hrs as u can see that should be plenty of run support Before e 1 starts saying this is crazy and will never happen wait and see the mariners have a great team. i will not post again here till have the season starts GO MARINERS. BOSTON BLUEJAYS. CHOKE YANKEE"S :)) :))

Did he really type batting averages in that format (#.##)? Are you young, Jim? If so, I'll let all your ignorance, lack of grammar, poor spelling, & zero baseball knowledge slide.

hades

mariners will do as well as the red sox  :)) :)) :))  >:D

Tara

Yea and I think the Pistons will beat the Seahawks and  Lions will choke the Diamondbacks and Hulk Hogan will do the Redskins and so on an so on...And I don't mean on paper either...There definitely gonna be some choking going on this year...Just remember you heard it here first !!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview