This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Does anyone watch this?  I almost peed my panties in the first 5 minutes  ....I was scared  :-[

vasunlover

Like scary things when and what channel does it come on???

bubblegum

i missed the first 5 minutes...did lincon die?

Tara

Its on Fox...but its not scary its more like a suspense kinda show..but that parts over and if you don't know whats going on it wont be interesting to you.  Its a good show ...just started its 2nd season last Monday

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on March 27, 2006, 05:14:09 PM
i missed the first 5 minutes...did lincon die?

Nope he didn't hes still alive...had me scared to death

bubblegum

okay thanks, I have it recording on our vcr, I thought I was going to miss it and I was like  :'( so when its over going to have to watch it

Tara

Big spoiler here.....5 people will get killed and 1 person will lose a limb... :o

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 27, 2006, 05:10:17 PM
Does anyone watch this?  I almost peed my panties in the first 5 minutes  ....I was scared  :-[

I started watching when it first came on and then somehow missed it for 2 weeks and I hate when I miss the beginning parts of a show so I quit watching it. I keep hearing how good it is.

bubblegum

as of Monday's show....man thats something.  Paybacks a bbbiiiiiatch huh?  The way they stiffed that guard Gary in the end....man that was something.

I have a feeling that Lincon getting to see LJ is no fluke, and the semi hitting the van he was in at the end.....My gut tells me that the accident is more than just an accident-a set up pure and simple.  I say that because Pope made the comment to Lincon he's never known the petition Veronica filed to go through for anyone.

Also I don't think Nicks well intentions is all that well placed.  I have a feeling that somewhere along the line he's planning on double crossing her.  Ya know, string her along until she starts to catch on then stiff her royally.

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

Blu

Quote from: bubblegum on April 21, 2006, 07:13:49 AM
as of Monday's show....man thats something.  Paybacks a bbbiiiiiatch huh?  The way they stiffed that guard Gary in the end....man that was something.

I have a feeling that Lincon getting to see LJ is no fluke, and the semi hitting the van he was in at the end.....My gut tells me that the accident is more than just an accident-a set up pure and simple.  I say that because Pope made the comment to Lincon he's never known the petition Veronica filed to go through for anyone.

Also I don't think Nicks well intentions is all that well placed.  I have a feeling that somewhere along the line he's planning on double crossing her.  Ya know, string her along until she starts to catch on then stiff her royally.

Whats everyones thoughts on this?
Nicks working with the bad guys...remember when he went to get the charger?

bubblegum

Well at first I thought he was helping LJ and Veronica.  I thought it was a bit odd at first that Project Justice would turn Veronica down and then out of the blue Nick, who works for Project Justice would suddenly help her.

But then when LJ was getting out of the well and we saw that name scrawled on the wall.....my suspicions perked.  The secret service guys already messed up by not taking the cell phone from whats his face in the well, but I don't think they'd be so stupid as to write Kellerman's name on the wall of the well either.  Thats when I began to think that maybe Nick had something to do with it.  And then when he had that run in with the guy while looking for the charger-well thats when I knew Nicks intentions for helping Veronica weren't all that good.

holly222

Quote from: Tara on April 19, 2006, 06:26:47 PM
Big spoiler here.....5 people will get killed and 1 person will lose a limb... :o
Your pee pee girl scares me..... she reminds me of my daughter at that age... but not as freeky...LOL

Tara

Im not even trying to figure it out...Its amazing how many turns happen in the 1 hour its on...I couldn't believe what they did to Gary either...But I thought the reason Nick didn't tell them about the name scratched in that well thing was because he wanted to go after Kellerman himself?  If your right this is gonna get even better.

Tara

I hope you Prison Breakers watched this tonight...I just got done watching...Yowsa ...Big boy lost his  package   :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Even tho I don't like the package taker awayer...That crap makes me sick.  :x :x

Can't wait till next week the escape begins...The previews were awesome..And I don't feel sorry for package taker awayer anymore that little snitch.

bubblegum

I read a spolier for the actual escape.  All it said was Micheal is going to have to betray Pope and that not everyone is going to survive the actual escape-so I'm so interested in knowing whats going to happen......

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on April 25, 2006, 06:00:58 AM
I read a spolier for the actual escape.  All it said was Micheal is going to have to betray Pope and that not everyone is going to survive the actual escape-so I'm so interested in knowing whats going to happen......

Ok Mrs Left Fielder, Scroll up  a few posts...lmao   I posted that 5 people are going to get killed but its not going to be all of the ones escaping or there wouldn't be a next season and we already know there is going to be. I think 1 person in the escape will get killed and that maybe a few inmates that get in there way and maybe a few officers. Just my opinion..But if I'm correct theres what 7 escaping?  If five die then what?   :;'

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 10:34:10 AM

Ok Mrs Left Fielder, Scroll up  a few posts...lmao   I posted that 5 people are going to get killed but its not going to be all of the ones escaping or there wouldn't be a next season and we already know there is going to be. I think 1 person in the escape will get killed and that maybe a few inmates that get in there way and maybe a few officers. Just my opinion..But if I'm correct theres what 7 escaping?  If five die then what?   :;'

Well from the spoiler I read Michael and the gang are going to take Bellack hostage, force him to release Lincoln then make him help them get into medical so they can escape. And 3 of them are going to die breaking out.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on April 25, 2006, 10:42:02 AM

Well from the spoiler I read Michael and the gang are going to take Bellack hostage, force him to release Lincoln then make him help them get into medical so they can escape. And 3 of them are going to die breaking out.

Ok this is a big time spoiler so if you don't want to know what happens, don't read.....

....someone breaks out!  8)

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on April 25, 2006, 10:42:02 AM

It was good last night wasn't it?  I just love this show.  Nevers never a dull moment.

bubblegum

this show rocks

Fox has said season 2 begins filming in late June early July and the show's sophomore season begins in mid september

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview