This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

The only thing thats going to suck about this is..Theres a escape, next season is a manhunt, then it kinda leaves it where no where to go. If they all go back to prison thats the end of it I would assume.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 11:14:47 AM
The only thing thats going to suck about this is..Theres a escape, next season is a manhunt, then it kinda leaves it where no where to go. If they all go back to prison thats the end of it I would assume.

Unless they have very good writers that can put a twist in and keep it going.
Kinda like Bobby Ewing being in the shower after a year on Dallas!!  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Well look @ 24. It was a smashing success during it's 1st season and everyone knew Fox wanted to bring it back. The only question was "how". There were only so much that could be done in "24 hours" but Fox managed to drag it out for a few more seasons. I'm sure they'll figure out something with Prison Break.

bubblegum

Okay here's my long rant about what I think....

The only people who have nothing to lose is t-bag, abrunzzi, Westmoreland and Lincoln.  They are either on death row or in prison for life.  Micheal's out in 2 1/2 years if he makes parole, Surcce is out in 18 months providing he makes parole, the black dude who was in the army-he's out in 18 months if he makes parole as well, Surcee's cousin and Tweener should also be up for parole in 18-24 months as well.  So if they are caught after escaping they each face an extra 10-15 years in jail for the new felony of escaping.  

And if by some chance Lincoln ever gets cleared of the murder, he would still face escape charges twice.  After last night with him being found 8 miles away, who's going to believe him even though he's telling the truth? Plus the 2nd attempt with his brother-thats 2 felony's right there. And considering his past background pre the terrance stedman crap, he's looking at life or close to it.

And all of them on the escape plan have motive to go all or nothing.  Aburnizzi wants to go after whats his face for putting him in jail for life, Qbag (the black former army dude-I think thats his name) wants to be back with his wife and kid, T-bag is prob going to go after the woman he was dating that saw him on America's most wanted, Surrce is going to go after the cousin who stole his girlfriend, and Michael and Lincoln are going to run like a bat out of heck.

The only motive for wanting out I can't figure out is Surrce's cousin who's in jail with him and tweener.  Anyone know their motive's for wanting out?  I know tweener ratted on the group to Bellicak...but deep down I think he has motive as well for wanting out.

Anyway, off my soap box for now.

Tara

Yes your right I have come up with 10 seasons worth

1. Prison Break
2  Prison Break the Manhunt
3. Prison Break the Return
4. Prison Break  Goes to the Simple Life
5. Prison Break  Goes on American Idol
6. Prison Break  Starts there own football team starring Adam Sandler
7. Prison Break  Changes Staff
8. Prison Break  Visits Survivor
9. Prison Break  Tell All
10 . Prison Break Reruns

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on April 25, 2006, 11:37:44 AM
Okay here's my long rant about what I think....

The only people who have nothing to lose is t-bag, abrunzzi, Westmoreland and Lincoln.  They are either on death row or in prison for life.  Micheal's out in 2 1/2 years if he makes parole, Surcce is out in 18 months providing he makes parole, the black dude who was in the army-he's out in 18 months if he makes parole as well, Surcee's cousin and Tweener should also be up for parole in 18-24 months as well.  So if they are caught after escaping they each face an extra 10-15 years in jail for the new felony of escaping.  

And if by some chance Lincoln ever gets cleared of the murder, he would still face escape charges twice.  After last night with him being found 8 miles away, who's going to believe him even though he's telling the truth? Plus the 2nd attempt with his brother-thats 2 felony's right there. And considering his past background pre the terrance stedman crap, he's looking at life or close to it.

And all of them on the escape plan have motive to go all or nothing.  Aburnizzi wants to go after whats his face for putting him in jail for life, Qbag (the black former army dude-I think thats his name) wants to be back with his wife and kid, T-bag is prob going to go after the woman he was dating that saw him on America's most wanted, Surrce is going to go after the cousin who stole his girlfriend, and Michael and Lincoln are going to run like a bat out of heck.

The only motive for wanting out I can't figure out is Surrce's cousin who's in jail with him and tweener.  Anyone know their motive's for wanting out?  I know tweener ratted on the group to Bellicak...but deep down I think he has motive as well for wanting out.

Anyway, off my soap box for now.

LMAO...I love this show and you just made it sound like a soap... :)) :))  I hate soaps...lmaoo 

Very nice rant Bubble  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 11:41:10 AM
Yes your right I have come up with 10 seasons worth

1. Prison Break
2  Prison Break the Manhunt
3. Prison Break the Return
4. Prison Break  Goes to the Simple Life
5. Prison Break  Goes on American Idol
6. Prison Break  Starts there own football team starring Adam Sandler
7. Prison Break  Changes Staff
8. Prison Break  Visits Survivor
9. Prison Break  Tell All
10 . Prison Break Reruns

11. Prison Break on The Amazing Race from COPS (tied three shows into one)

bubblegum

Quote from: Helen on April 25, 2006, 11:32:42 AM

Unless they have very good writers that can put a twist in and keep it going.
Kinda like Bobby Ewing being in the shower after a year on Dallas!!  :)) :)) :))

The only thing I can think of them doing in season two is calling it prison break: the man hunt.  Have gawd and everyone under the sun looking for them and follow the guys around as they hide out and get revenge.  Plus, the whole thing with LJ being framed 2 counts of murder and then breaking in and trying to kill that Sercet service dude needs to be cleared up as well-I can't see them leaving us wondering if he gets cleared or not.  Plus with 2 shows left in the season, I don't think they can clear LJ that quickly.

And then there's the issue with Nick....who's side is he really working for? Will we find out in the next two weeks or find out in season 2?

Okay I've said enough.  Off to lunch

bubblegum

I just realized something....q bag, the black dude.  All this time he's been hiding the fact from his wife he's in jail.  As far as his wife knows he's serving another tour of duty in Iraq.  So if he escapes wouldn't his photo be plastered all over the news?  So if he escapes with them his wife's going to find out the truth.  Unless by some chance he can hide it from her-but thats going to be hard considering his picture-along with everyone else who escapes-is going to be pasted on every news paper and news station in the state-and given the sheer genius behind the escape, the whole nation is going to find out.  So how's he going to keep his wife from knowing? Not let her get near any TV and newspaper?

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on April 26, 2006, 11:06:33 AM
I just realized something....q bag, the black dude.  All this time he's been hiding the fact from his wife he's in jail.  As far as his wife knows he's serving another tour of duty in Iraq.  So if he escapes wouldn't his photo be plastered all over the news?  So if he escapes with them his wife's going to find out the truth.  Unless by some chance he can hide it from her-but thats going to be hard considering his picture-along with everyone else who escapes-is going to be pasted on every news paper and news station in the state-and given the sheer genius behind the escape, the whole nation is going to find out.  So how's he going to keep his wife from knowing? Not let her get near any TV and newspaper?

I don't now..remember when he first called her, he said I will be home in 2 days. You know the cops would go there first. Only one that knows hes in prison is his brother.

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 11:32:37 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on April 26, 2006, 11:06:33 AM

I don't now..remember when he first called her, he said I will be home in 2 days. You know the cops would go there first. Only one that knows hes in prison is his brother.

Yea, thats what I'm meaning.  Not only is his picture going to be all over the news, but the cops and the FBI are going to be looking for him and the first place they will go to look for him is at his wife's.

And surrce, I know in the previews he was throwing up and saying I can't do another 10 years...but if you think about it, he's screwed anyway.  He and Micheal share a cell SO-Pope, the cops, the law and any jury will all figure HE HAD to have known what Micheal was doing or have some clue as to what he was up to and by not telling on Micheal was doing from the start-he's just as guilty as the rest of them.  So he might as well go all the way at this point.  Either way he's screwed if he breaks out with them or not.

bubblegum

I've just been informed by hubby that I have thought WAY to hard on this subject and whats going to happen or not happen  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on April 26, 2006, 02:04:52 PM
I've just been informed by hubby that I have thought WAY to hard on this subject and whats going to happen or not happen  :)) :))

Tell your hubby I agree with him... :))

bubblegum

3 more shows and season one is over  I can't wait for season 2

Tara

Dang...only 3 left?  Its going to be a long friggen wait to season 2

bubblegum

according to fox.com  They begin filming Prison Break: The Manhunt in late June/early July.  Season 2 premiere is Late August.

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on April 29, 2006, 09:47:38 AM
according to fox.com  They begin filming Prison Break: The Manhunt in late June/early July.  Season 2 premiere is Late August.

Thanks for that info bubble. I'm surprised at the premiere being in August. Looks like they're trying to get a jump on the market share. That's good.  O0

bubblegum

I love this show.  Each week it tells just enough to make me happy but hungry enough I have to watch it the next week

Helen

I had missed a few weeks when it first started so got the tapes from my son. I love the show!!   :D

Tara

This is my 2nd favorite show...Guess what my first is?

AMERICAN IDOL !!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview