This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Not a bad 1st choice. It never goes into re-runs though!!  :))

Helen

A new episode tonight at 8PM EST......followed by 24!!!  :D

Torn2pieces

I love this show!!! It's my favorite!!!!

Wentworth Miller is such a cutie pie........

Helen

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on May 01, 2006, 03:45:29 PM
I love this show!!! It's my favorite!!!!

Wentworth Miller is such a cutie pie........

Yes he is. Makes the show even more enjoyable to watch. Tonight should be great!!

Tara

Holy cow I  just love this show.  It keeps me on the edge the whole hour.  I did the treadmill while I watched it tonight and got some miles done :)) :))

Ok so the escape didn't  actually start tonight.  But can you believe Micheal told the Warden? And Saras dad, talk about a worthless father....I was like WHOAAAAAAAAAA.

It was a good show as usual. Next week we get to see the action begin. I will be like my PeePee girl the whole hour !!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 01:44:06 AM
Holy cow I  just love this show.  It keeps me on the edge the whole hour.  I did the treadmill while I watched it tonight and got some miles done :)) :))

Ok so the escape didn't  actually start tonight.  But can you believe Micheal told the Warden? And Saras dad, talk about a worthless father....I was like WHOAAAAAAAAAA.

It was a good show as usual. Next week we get to see the action begin. I will be like my PeePee girl the whole hour !!!

Maybe you should stick to the treadmill instead of being like the PeePee girl.... :)) :))

It was good tonight but next week will be, like you said....let the action begin.  :D

holly222

I love prison break, I missed the begining shows, but from what Ive seen its a great little show!

Homer

Quote from: holly222 on May 04, 2006, 05:44:54 PM
I love prison break, I missed the begining shows, but from what Ive seen its a great little show!

Ralph! I'm shocked :o Your dad is a cop. LOL  :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

holly222

It took me a min to get that one.... I must be a little slow today.....LOL 
Must be all the excitment of fast service and clear tv pictures....

bubblegum

I prob have WWWWAAAYYYY to much time on my hands here, but I have written some fan fiction about this show.....I've also written some about the show House, MD to.

Thats what happens when its a slow day at work I guess.

Tara

Woooo Hoooo !!  10 minutes till breakout 

Tara

OMG You guys were right about Nick...I'm getting scared ...I want Libs mommy  :(

bubblegum

dang I just about wet my pants again last night durining prision break....I know they HAVE to get out of the woods.....otherwise season 2 would be pointless and wouldn't be called prision break: the man hunt....

Tara

My take on last nights awesome suspenseful episode....

Moneys  a good setup for season 2... adds another plotline there for them to work in.  Didn't see that one coming.

T-bag could use the handcuffs to take someone out... but i doubt it. He's probably going to handcuff himself to Lincoln... ensuring his safety. I think that's what I'd do anyway. Wherever Linc goes he's sure to be attached at the hip... knowing Micheal wouldn't ever let Linc go. He could attach himself to Michael but by now I think it's clear Michael's more concerned about his brother's health than his own (at least to the audience). Either that or he'll handcuff himself to Abruzzi to get on the plane.

Who knows what might happen at the airstrip. Limited seats is gonna make it interesting. I imagine there will  be gunfire and the pilot will end up taking a bullet...making another seat available. It's possible C-Note or Michael knows how to fly... that would give another seat to one of the crew rather than some random unknown pilot. Assuming of course the plane is the only  way they have to escape.

My guess is Michael, Linc, Sucre, and C-Note will make it out (assuming there's 4 spots on the plane). If Westy doesn't die he'll  just get patched up and stay in prison... not a big deal for him. Michael and Linc well thats  obvious. Sucre and C-Note are the only two with real reasons to make it out . Haywire is a  psycho tag-along just to spice up the escape. Tweener's only there because Michael had to repay a debt.... it's been paid. T-bag and Abruzi might live if they decide to use them to spice up season 2.... but i don't see them being on the plane.

And then theres Sara... I'm sure its not over for her. I hope she doesn't do any drugs. I hope Michael and her end up together.

It's gonna be a he double hockey sticks of a season finale !!

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 10:23:15 AM
My take on last nights awesome suspenseful episode....

Moneys  a good setup for season 2... adds another plotline there for them to work in.  Didn't see that one coming.

T-bag could use the handcuffs to take someone out... but i doubt it. He's probably going to handcuff himself to Lincoln... ensuring his safety. I think that's what I'd do anyway. Wherever Linc goes he's sure to be attached at the hip... knowing Micheal wouldn't ever let Linc go. He could attach himself to Michael but by now I think it's clear Michael's more concerned about his brother's health than his own (at least to the audience). Either that or he'll handcuff himself to Abruzzi to get on the plane.

Who knows what might happen at the airstrip. Limited seats is gonna make it interesting. I imagine there will  be gunfire and the pilot will end up taking a bullet...making another seat available. It's possible C-Note or Michael knows how to fly... that would give another seat to one of the crew rather than some random unknown pilot. Assuming of course the plane is the only  way they have to escape.

My guess is Michael, Linc, Sucre, and C-Note will make it out (assuming there's 4 spots on the plane). If Westy doesn't die he'll  just get patched up and stay in prison... not a big deal for him. Michael and Linc well thats  obvious. Sucre and C-Note are the only two with real reasons to make it out . Haywire is a  psycho tag-along just to spice up the escape. Tweener's only there because Michael had to repay a debt.... it's been paid. T-bag and Abruzi might live if they decide to use them to spice up season 2.... but i don't see them being on the plane.

And then theres Sara... I'm sure its not over for her. I hope she doesn't do any drugs. I hope Michael and her end up together.

It's gonna be a he double hockey sticks of a season finale !!

The only one I can see Michael feeling like he has any obligation to is Surce and Linc.  Linc being his brother, and Surce for keeping so quite about the breakout and covering for him when he was out of the cell.  So I'm pretty sure he'll feel like he owes it to Surce and will ensure he makes it on the plane.  I also wouldn't put it past him that Michael knows how to fly.  He seems to be the kind of guy that knows a little bit about everything.

And Sara....all I can say is poor Sara.  I hope she doesn't go back to drugs over this either.

Tara

I don't think she will go back to the drugs. I do think she will help Michael out more in the escape though, somehow.

bubblegum

I was reading on the fox message boards that the producers of the show are trying to get Fox to agree to pick the show up through the end of season 5.  So far the fox excuts and the Prision break exuts are working out the final kinks before they make a formal announcement. 

I guess the people that write Prision Break have the story line mapped out where they will be on the run till mid season 5, where Linc will finally be proved innocent and LJ will get off on the two murders and attempted murder of that secret service dude.

Tara

You know Monday is the finale right?  :'( :'( :'(

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 08:20:45 AM

Monday is just the season finale from what I'm understanding and the show will be back in September...

If not Fox is going to get a piece of my mind

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 10, 2006, 08:24:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 08:20:45 AM

Monday is just the season finale from what I'm understanding and the show will be back in September...

If not Fox is going to get a piece of my mind

I know its the season Finale but I love that show.. I don't want to wait until Sept..lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview