Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 08:25:09 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 10, 2006, 08:24:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 08:20:45 AM
You know Monday is the finale right?  :'( :'( :'(

Monday is just the season finale from what I'm understanding and the show will be back in September...

If not Fox is going to get a piece of my mind

I know its the season Finale but I love that show.. I don't want to wait until Sept..lol

I swear I was so ready to wet my pants when it looked like Michael wasn't going to make it over the wall.

I KNOW they get boxed in next episode....I'm sure Michael thought of that.  Michael and Link have to make it to the airstrip and make it out of being surrounded....otherwise it wouldn't be much of a show then, ya know?  And T-bag, with nothing to lose-certainly isn't going to go down quietly.  It would defeat the whole purpose of the show if they all get caught in the season finale or season premiere.

I hope they don't leave us on the edges of our seats in next week, but given how the last few episodes have gone, I'm not going to put it past them to leave us hanging all summer.

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on May 10, 2006, 08:30:13 AM
I hope they don't leave us on the edges of our seats in next week, but given how the last few episodes have gone, I'm not going to put it past them to leave us hanging all summer.

You can plan on being left on the edge of your seat!!! They will give you just enough to keep you wondering all summer!! :P

Tara

Why do people respond here when they don't even watch the show? 

Thats right it is a open forum...sorry .... ::)

SaintHiρρo

Probably because Some Twerps Unfortunately Find Funny (or lack there of) posts everywhere as a requirement for being a member of this forum

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 10, 2006, 11:53:29 AM
Probably because Some Twerps Unfortunately Find Funny (or lack there of) posts everywhere as a requirement for being a member of this forum

Are you going to write the "S" word in red all day?   Camouflaged of course  :))

bubblegum

bubblegum

was I the only one who watched the season finale of this show last night?  I wanted to know what everyone thought of what Abrunzzi did to T-Bag-and if anyone caught the look on Michael's face afterwords

bubblegum

oh and I forgot to mention-what do you think Sara's fate is going to be? Is she going to live?

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 16, 2006, 06:10:13 AM
oh and I forgot to mention-what do you think Sara's fate is going to be? Is she going to live?

My daughter had a softball game so I had to record it..I only saw the last 15 minutes Bubble, I did see Sara on the couch all OD'd out.  I  will watch it later and tell you what I thought.  I saw the plane take off and leave them  :'(

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 06:12:40 AM

My daughter had a softball game so I had to record it..I only saw the last 15 minutes Bubble, I did see Sara on the couch all OD'd out.  I  will watch it later and tell you what I thought.  I saw the plane take off and leave them  :'(

I thought that part was so messed up....but the ending did meet what I thought was going to happen.....leave us on a cliffhanger.  I won't spoil what Abrunzzi did to Tbag-you'll just have to see for yourself. (shutters)

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 16, 2006, 06:14:37 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 06:12:40 AM

I thought that part was so messed up....but the ending did meet what I thought was going to happen.....leave us on a cliffhanger.  I won't spoil what Abrunzzi did to Tbag-you'll just have to see for yourself. (shutters)

I will go watch it right now...I bet I don't even go to work.. Damn pogo.

xtine

bubblegum

Quote from: starrynights48 on May 16, 2006, 06:38:00 AM
I can't wait for season two!!! O0

so do you think tbag is going to live or bleed to death and do you think they were to late in finding sara?

xtine

Quote from: bubblegum on May 16, 2006, 06:39:19 AM
Quote from: starrynights48 on May 16, 2006, 06:38:00 AM
I can't wait for season two!!! O0

so do you think tbag is going to live or bleed to death and do you think they were to late in finding sara?

T-Bag will probably live, just because they've made him out to be such a despicable character.  I hope Tancreddy is okay but who knows?   I have a feeling something bad will happen to Sucre. :(

jeffery

just seen this on  fox  that Prison Break  will be back on  with new shows  8/21/06

for those that like it  heres a heads up  about  2 weeks  :-X

jeffery

Gecko

i dont think its finnished here or its just comming or came to an end  , tho i dont watch it ~!~

Torn2pieces

I can't wait. This is my favorite show!!!!!

jeffery

dvds come out aug  8  and there mine lol :///

Tara

Wooo Hoooo!  Can't wait. I love this show. We have a thread for this show somewhere around here in Off Topic.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview