This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prison Break

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I went from NEVER watching anything on TV except HGTV, FOODTV, Discovery, Court TV and TLC to planning my whole week around Monday nights - 24 and Prison Break, Tuesday nights - House and Friday nights Monk (and now Monk and Psych).  My family is wondering what happened to me!  LOL

Tara

It can get a little hectic sometimes keeping up with the TV Guide!  :o

bubblegum

Prison Break is one of the few shows I watch on tv.  I read somewhere that someone wrote into the writers and said for a plot twist why don't you kill off President Reynolds.  (Sorry if I misspelled her name folks)  The producer said WTF? After the stunt she pulled to ascend the throne at the end of the season, no way in hell.

Tara

They are already showing previews for it.

Runner

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 23, 2006, 02:46:27 PM
I went from NEVER watching anything on TV except HGTV, FOODTV, Discovery, Court TV and TLC to planning my whole week around Monday nights - 24 and Prison Break, Tuesday nights - House and Friday nights Monk (and now Monk and Psych).  My family is wondering what happened to me!  LOL

house is the bomb..

some friends of mine that are doctors bet each week on the true diagnosis.. they say all the stuff they say on there is real..

anyways one of the doctors has an east coast feed and watches show then calls them up when the pacific one is about half way through and wins the money

bubblegum

thats the other show I like, House.  Hubby calls the show the cranky doctor.  We watched Hugh Laurie on inside the actors studio last night on Bravo, he gave a lot of insight in his career and how he came up with the bitterness behind House.  I may sound insane but I just love those blue eyes of his.

Gecko

Quote from: bubblegum on August 01, 2006, 11:58:17 AM
thats the other show I like, House.  Hubby calls the show the cranky doctor.  We watched Hugh Laurie on inside the actors studio last night on Bravo, he gave a lot of insight in his career and how he came up with the bitterness behind House.  I may sound insane but I just love those blue eyes of his.
i thought prison break was over   they made it linger on and on here in au     :P

Tara

Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 08:02:59 PM
i thought prison break was over   they made it linger on and on here in au     :P

It's in between seasons, fixing to start up again and I'm happy about it.

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 03:22:56 AM
Quote from: Gecko on August 01, 2006, 08:02:59 PM

It's in between seasons, fixing to start up again and I'm happy about it.
it seams they can f,  some programs up by trying to get too much out of them   like what happens after the break    could it b life on the run/s    if ive said anything silly dont take much notice  cause i just like being me  loves ya  :-*

bubblegum

season one DVD is OUT and I'm so watching it again.  Watching 3 disks at a time of it....stupid effen post office hurry up!!!

Tara

bubblegum

dang, that's early for here.  School don't start until the Thursday before Labor day

nightperson

bubblegum

Does anyone think there could be double meaning in Michael's tatto's-or could I be streching it a bit here?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubblegum on August 15, 2006, 05:04:54 PM
Does anyone think there could be double meaning in Michael's tatto's-or could I be streching it a bit here?

After watching my first full season of 24, I would say anything is possible!!!

bubblegum

On another board I'm in a debate about the tattoo's.  I'm saying the English Fritz and Percy (I know I know-they are in reference to the streets out side the jail that Michael had to pick one) BUT-I made a point that it could also refer for example, to an Englishman named Percy Fritz who is going to to provide Michael and Link some much needed cash and passports.  Or simply refer to a pick up point for cash/passports/clothes.  And the devil tattoo on him, yes I know it helped him remember how to break through that one wall, but since they are going to Utah to get Westmorelands/DB Coopers money, I also said could it be in reference to a landmark near the farm where the money supposedly is hidden.

I was told that what I suggested was stretching it way way to far, but I came back and said Michael told Link in the premier he had thought of EVERY plan-and it would have been extremely stupid on Michaels part to not think of their post escape needs.  And even more stupid on his part to not have immediate access to cash and clothes.  Assuming their goal is to get to Mexico (eventually) I'm betting he has either passports waiting for him and Link somewhere, or a way to get him and his brother passports within a few hours.

I know they are going to swing by Utah to get Westmorland's money, but they will need to change into fresh clothes, and need to sleep somewhere-and access to food, as well as a map LONG before they hit Utah.  So knowing Micheal, his tattoo's HAVE to contain some kind of reference points to where they need to go.  Michael's way way to smart to not have thought of what they would need the first few hours out side the prison walls.

Torn2pieces

Interesting about the tatoo's

I just am so friggen excited this will be on in a few days!

Ilovemyweims

ok so it starts on monday is it season 2 or 3 cause i want to start watching it!!

Torn2pieces

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview