This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

khmerkid

i might just change it to i am not a llama lol will ty for the infor on where to change it yall

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

No problem but dont go back into quite mode lol

ImRicherThanUAll

TonySoprano

I'm a newbie! Great site , very user friendly. keep up the good work   :-\

Element

Welcome Tony! Yup this a very nice forum  :) lots of laugh's  ;D

(Looks like Khmerkid went back to quit mode, lmao)

Homer

anothername

8) okay here goes... i am a  newbie who goes to chat all the time.. I go by the names frank and kay in there.. neither are my real name or sn so don't ask... lmao... anyways.. i have all the cheats for pogopal and the majority of play buddies... in fact the only ones i don't have are hearts and spades.. I am willing to help anyone but I don't want to find out you have all the cheats to and are willing to use them... that pisses me off... don't make me waste my time on you if you are capable of doing the same thing for yourself... sorry ranting... I am femaile.  I live in the middle of the usa.. now some of you know who i am... to give you more of a hint i am 26 with 3 kids... okay now some of you will turn on your messanger and say hey **** is that you on there?  and i will say most likely  ;) hehehehehe... anyways remember ask me anything because i have even solved a few of the issues for play buddy.. screen resoulation of www... okay now i have said too much... i am so busted... kidding... anyways... I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you in pogo land even if i don't know it's you.  Kay (which is the closest to my name)... ps pm me if you need something or im me if you know who i am.

Pogo Monster

where have u been!! a lot of people been looking for u lately  ???

Super Duckie

guess you can say I am a newbie, I do try to post as much as possible alot of the times

Thisnamenottaken

OK OK I'm new and don't make a point of posting anywhere... but here goes... actually I did make a post earlier.. and homer was great and helped me out.   I would just become annoying as I know from reading most of the posts I am no where as computer literate as most who post are... I would just be asking questions.....lol 

I must say you have created a great site... have enjoyed checking it out and yes I lurked for months before I decided to join.... :P

Homer

Welcome and thank you.  ;)

feel free to post. the more the merrier. ;D

ronandamee1

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on June 09, 2004, 04:06:02 PM
OK OK I'm new and don't make a point of posting anywhere... but here goes... actually I did make a post earlier.. and homer was great and helped me out.   I would just become annoying as I know from reading most of the posts I am no where as computer literate as most who post are... I would just be asking questions.....lol 

I must say you have created a great site... have enjoyed checking it out and yes I lurked for months before I decided to join.... :P
Welcome.....I am not very computer literate either, so I find that instead of posting on the board its sometimes better to go into the chat. There is almost always someone in there willing to help. I have made a few friends in there ;), so now when I need help I can im them and keep my stupidity off of the board...lol. Just a suggestion.

Homer

There are no stupid questions. Just stupid answers. I've been known to stick my foot in my mouth occasionally. :-[ LOL

ZaLandCruiser

Hello everyone  :D. I have been a guest for a long time now, and now i decided to join  :) because, I like everyone and i can trust them. Thank you  ;).

Thisnamenottaken

Ok I did post but didnt introduce myself.....
Hi all am a female from the Jersey Shore... Have been playing on Pogo for several years but this is the first year I tried any of the autos .... they rule.  And alot lot less stressful and inexpensive than Atlantic City....
I love anything outdoors, major sports fan... love Atlanta Braves, Miami Dolphins and Dale Earnhardt Jr.  You guessed it Im a transplanted southern girl.
I admit I lurked around on the site for a quite a while.. mainly because the person to told me about it told me I could read the posts but to be a member there was a membership fee... guess they were misinformed.  I have found the site to be very helpful and friendly people.... I have tried most all the autos and bought more than I care to admit.... 
I love the site but have one small complaint..... whats the deal with the Chat... I have been there on 3 different times and days it always says there are 6-8 people there... but the only chat I have ever seen there is my own hello and question... have never seen a reply... kinda pointless.....unless of course they are typing invisible....  is there a program for that....lol

Thanks for the site and I look forward to meeting more people here.....

gettysrevenge

I post and i will gladly do so #1 welcome all new members this is the best site  #2 I am in therapy and proudly say support your local therapist by spending $150 an hr because i could just as soon get the same thing here  EXCEPT no meds lol  Anyway this is my signature  (_!_) and support your local crazy canooks too  They know how to play Euchre whoo hoo and the beer isn't bad either ok i here about this wordz place but never been there and wonder what the deal is.  I started here and loyalty is  not pooing in your own back yard  Welcome from Gettysrevenge  (_!_) P.S. i dont use the spell check so any misspellings are ok

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Super Duckie

Let be be the first to say HELLO, I am back from my big adventure for the day

Element

Welcome new members!  8)

I've happily been a regular on here for quite some time now and yes there is no such thing as being stupid for asking questions. Everyone has to learn how things work somehow, so if you ever have any problems don't hesitate to ask  me 8) I will always help where i can  :)

Quotenow i decided to join because, I like everyone and i can trust them.

be careful who you trust  :-\ i've been stabbed in the back by people i thought i could trust too.  :-\

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview