This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Game information.

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Scandalous

Blooop! (a.k.a Cascade) will be for Club Pogo members only.  The first images are out (I don't have them, but this is what I've read) and it looks like a Connect Four or Reversi clone.

The new badge album should be released on the 18th or 19th of May (?) or it could even be tomorrow; there's no month specified. It has a name now: "Now THAT'S a Challenge! Badge Album" and will cost $5.99.

Unreleased Badges:

Possible Challenges for these badges:

1.  Spades
2.  Pinochle
3. Canasta
4.  Jungle Gin
5.  Texas Hold'em Poker
6.  Jungle Gin or Euchre/Pinochle
7.  Hearts
8.  Pinochle
9.  Spades
10. Ace's Up or Jungle Gin
11. Spades
12. Cribbage

Pogo Bowl should be ready in the next 6 months.

Yatzhee will be coming soon. No badges, information or release date have been specified.. but it is said to be a form of Dice Derby or a Slot version.

Jungle Gin will have ranks and rank badges soon, but as said.. the graphics to the new version are not pleasing - too oriental - and there is not much of a "jungle" theme to it

New Turbo 21 coming out and will be called "Turbo 22" and doesn't have a timer and there will be power-up's.

Pool is coming soon and the new background is very nice. There is also rumor it will have ranks and rank badges.

Helen

Thanks for all the info.

Turbo22?? I wonder if the way the game is played will change.

Tara

Thanks for posting...2 spade badges?  Wish they would make them all different.

wattsmyname

Bree

Thanks for the info.

Jonathan

winterangel

Thanks so much for the info.  I can't wait until Turbo22 comes out. 

Mr. Rasputia

slidecage2222

The new badge album should be released on the 18th or 19th of May (?) or it could even be tomorrow; there's no month specified. It has a name now: "Now THAT'S a Challenge! Badge Album" and will cost $5.99.

Thanks for the info.....  is that date mostly set or is that just a   Guess... i been hearing  May 2... but  havent seen any  badges for them yet   So im thinking the date has been pushed back... Love to have it  on  may 18th (werid it be a thursday or friday)  

SAD news on the bowling. i was hoping it would been out very very soon... cant belive its going to take another  up to 6 months to bring it out...

more time to work on my garden badges  LOL

bobby

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 18, 2006, 01:02:29 PM

Thanks for the info.....  is that date mostly set or is that just a   Guess... i been hearing  May 2... but  havent seen any  badges for them yet   So im thinking the date has been pushed back... Love to have it  on  may 18th (werid it be a thursday or friday)  

SAD news on the bowling. i was hoping it would been out very very soon... cant belive its going to take another  up to 6 months to bring it out...

the bowling information is from what I've read on other forums, so I'm not sure if it's exact or they're guessing.. same goes with the new Premium Album.. only what I've read.. and for the 12 unreleased card game badges, those are not for the Premium Album, those are regular challenges and the games I posted for each one are only from what other people have said.. so really nothing is 100% certain

JenH2001

Thanks for the info!! I am glad that Turbo 22 will not have timer.  :D

Helen

Quote from: JenH2001 on April 18, 2006, 01:14:12 PM
Thanks for the info!! I am glad that Turbo 22 will not have timer.  :D

I didn't mind the timer but I know a lot of people didn't like it. Maybe now more people will like the game.  O0

foxx

slidecage2222

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 18, 2006, 01:10:05 PM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 18, 2006, 01:02:29 PM

the bowling information is from what I've read on other forums, so I'm not sure if it's exact or they're guessing.. same goes with the new Premium Album.. only what I've read.. and for the 12 unreleased card game badges, those are not for the Premium Album, those are regular challenges and the games I posted for each one are only from what other people have said.. so really nothing is 100% certain

thanks again for the info.... just went to another site and  they are saying around the same thing ....   the pics people were posting here it looked like the game  was  almost finshed and ready to roll out..... at least it will give me some  time  to get my   m. garden badges..... werid i used to hate that game and now im hooked on it

Anyone know how old your dragon needs to be for the first rank badge  (im 5 right now) 

i hope  to have   3 dragon badges by the end of next week   : )    (the premium  badge, the remove 3000 tiles badge and  hopefully a rank badge  )

Mr. Scandalous

your dragon has to be 25-years-old to reach rank 8, which is the first badge.. I'm about 34% into rank 7, so I should have it soon

Tara

Can someone buy me the new book?  I spent all my money on bowling lessons....LMFAO !!!

When I grow up I want to learn how to run with the big dawgs around here !!!

Homer

I want to be the first to rename this game.

PogoCheats officially proclaims the name of this game to be known forever as *POOP*

Not to be confused with *POOPIT*  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zzigzzag

tokiesgalore

Would be real nice if the Highstakes pool had the ratings badges as well.I have double browsed so much with mine, it has been at master for about a year.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview