This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

tokens and meeting

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

imma try to do this without getting in trouble but first off how many tokens does everyone have and whats the best way to earn them besides using the 3 token maker autos's. now for the sticky part is there a way for us people to meet up and play together. im sure some of us do know each other and play together and know each other on pogo i know its forbidden to name names in the posts but how would we go about meeting.? if possible!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: jeffy on April 30, 2006, 10:38:07 AM
imma try to do this without getting in trouble but first off how many tokens does everyone have and whats the best way to earn them besides using the 3 token maker autos's. now for the sticky part is there a way for us people to meet up and play together. im sure some of us do know each other and play together and know each other on pogo i know its forbidden to name names in the posts but how would we go about meeting.? if possible!!!

Jeffy ... Dont mind the paranoid side of me, but I dont give out my Pogo name to just anyone. Yes, there are a small handful here who know me, but those are people I've talked to on the forum for quite some time.

So yeah .. its sticky all right.

Tara

Ask someone for a pogo date?  Im just kidding.

People don't just give up there information to anyone so I really don't know how to answer that.

5 good token makers in my opinion are

1 Qwerty
2.Turbo 21
3.Word Whomp
4. Quick Quack
5. WWW

Mary

jeffy

i feel ya both it was just a question i know some people are more open and they run leagues and tounaments i was just curious as to how people felt :)

Mary

you sure you are not pogo police jeffy  >:(  :))  :))

jeffy

Helen

Quote from: mama on April 30, 2006, 10:50:05 AM
you sure you are not pogo police jeffy  >:(  :))  :))

Hahahaha Mama!!! Is there a test to find out?  :))

harley89

I would love to have all of us meet up in a pogo room and play. Without Homer to make us behave no telling what would happen. But first we would have to expose our sn names and Pogo does watch this site. SO Pogo would bust our party .     ;:"But Its a party I would not miss.   

clayton1966

krispy

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 30, 2006, 12:09:38 PM
I would love to have all of us meet up in a pogo room and play. Without Homer to make us behave no telling what would happen. But first we would have to expose our sn names and Pogo does watch this site. SO Pogo would bust our party .     ;:"But Its a party I would not miss.   

have to agree upon a game, lol (sure as heck hopes it is not wonderland, mahjong, let me think, stackem, popfu, ummmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, i am sure there are more, just need to see a list.

Helen

Quote from: krispy on April 30, 2006, 03:07:25 PM
Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on April 30, 2006, 12:09:38 PM

have to agree upon a game, lol (sure as heck hopes it is not wonderland, mahjong, let me think, stackem, popfu, ummmmmmm, hmmmmmmmm, i am sure there are more, just need to see a list.

LOL Krispy.....I think if you got a lot of people from here in the same room, there wouldn't be much game playing going on anyhow.... :))

Homer

Personally I think this is a bad idea. It only takes one person to snitch on everyone who shows up in the designated room. Be very careful who you trust. It could cost you your pogo account.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

krispy

ty homer for the sage advice. i have learned on thing on pogo, the trust issue is a big thing. so while it would be nice to visit, i would never chance it.

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 30, 2006, 03:21:10 PM
Personally I think this is a bad idea. It only takes one person to snitch on everyone who shows up in the designated room. Be very careful who you trust. It could cost you your pogo account.

Ohhhh, very very good advice Homer....thanks  ;)

nanners

Ya think they are your friend then BAMB.. there goes your tokens. :oo

jeffy

lol guess i would be the one blamed if something bad did happen since i started this thread :|

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on April 30, 2006, 04:26:18 PM
lol guess i would be the one blamed if something bad did happen since i started this thread :|

You better run and hide now..... :))

HypnotizedMind

i prefer to keep to myself...id never give out my pogo name!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview