Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Last Comic Standing

Started by Ethan_Hawley,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Bye Chris....I loved ya...

Josh...you are one funny guy..

Ty Barnett...If you don't win...you were effing robbed.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 08, 2006, 08:22:35 PM
Bye Chris....I loved ya...

Josh...you are one funny guy..

Ty Barnett...If you don't win...you were effing robbed.

Everything Foxxy said... I liked all 3 of them. Honestly, I was shocked that Chris went home.

Ty was better last night.  O0

Finale tonight.  :pp

Tara

Foxxy? You better put a MIA out on Ethan.  Where the heck has he been? I saw his name as the person who started this post and realized he's been missing.

Ok, now for my take on the finale last night.  I was totally LMAO the whole time of when they were on the Queen Mary having that seance. (sp)  Did you see the looks on their faces and stuff? Hee!!

Alonzo from Season Two, cracked me up the whole time he was up there. I like Jay as a host better than I like this new dude who looks like he stepped out of a casket in a morgue.

Josh cracked me up last night more than Ty did. When it got to the winner part I got nervous for both of them. I wanted Ty to win because he was better last night. They're both very good comedians. Well when they were going to announce the winner, I really did think Ty would win and I started to feel sorry for Josh. Then when Josh won I felt sorry for Ty. Ok, this shows over and done with for this season.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 10, 2006, 04:55:26 AM
Foxxy? You better put a MIA out on Ethan.  Where the heck has he been? I saw his name as the person who started this post and realized he's been missing.

Ok, now for my take on the finale last night.  I was totally LMAO the whole time of when they were on the Queen Mary having that seance. (sp)  Did you see the looks on their faces and stuff? Hee!!

Alonzo from Season Two, cracked me up the whole time he was up there. I like Jay as a host better than I like this new dude who looks like he stepped out of a casket in a morgue.

Josh cracked me up last night more than Ty did. When it got to the winner part I got nervous for both of them. I wanted Ty to win because he was better last night. They're both very good comedians. Well when they were going to announce the winner, I really did think Ty would win and I started to feel sorry for Josh. Then when Josh won I felt sorry for Ty. Ok, this shows over and done with for this season.

I agree with everything you just said....except I thought that Hefron was still way funnier than Alonzo.  I didn't realize how much I missed Hefron until I saw him!  Imma gonna see if he's gonna be in the burgh any time soon and go see him...

I am sad for Ty...I knew Josh would win.  But, Ty will be around.  Kinda like Gulman from season 2...

Oh, and as for Ethan?  I just checked...he hasn't gotten a badge since June...I think he works on the road a lot in the summer...He signed up for Fantasy Football...so I think he's still alive...

Torn2pieces

wooo Hooo.....WTG to Josh for winning. I adored him from day one!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview