This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fear Factor

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Jonathan and Victoria can't even go 5 minutes without arguing.

IndianLover

I thought last night was an awesome show. I could not believe that she punched the other contestant and then her husband went after Joe. That was just to good to be true to start out the season.  And I liked the Demo Car crash that was a nice twist too.

tigereyes

I really liked last nights show, too. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on June 14, 2006, 09:46:23 AM
I really liked last nights show, too. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

What happened, Tiger?  I missed it. I was on meds last night and I kinda konked out.

tigereyes

The show last night was a Reality Stars Fear Factor. This one had Jonny "Fairplay" Dalton and Twila Tanner from "Survivor", Anthony Fedorov and Carmen Rasmusen from "American Idol", Victoria Fuller and Jonathan Baker from "The Amazing Race", Craig Williams and Tana Goertz from "The Apprentice", and Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and Trishelle Cannatella from "The Real World".

They all had to compete in a Demo Car crash. The men had to drive the cars while the women did the shifting, the last car running would win. I think it was Anthony and Carmen that won that. In the final stunt, each team had to collect three skulls hidden in various places around a swamp, including an alligator's lair.

Then Jonathan's wife Victoria punched at Jonny Fairplay who had been heckling her during a stunt. Joe Rogan started verbally chastising Victoria, which led to a physical confrontation between Jonathan Baker and Joe Rogan.

It was a very interesting episode. Next week is part 2 of 3. It's going to be on next Tuesday at 8 EST.

Libra

Holy Cow Tiger!  Thanks for the recap, and I'm sorry I missed it.  Y'all please remind me next week when it's on, ok?  :-*

Tara

Yep the American Idols won the 1st thing they did.  And the fight was pretty neat.

Victoria punched Johnny as hard as she could in the stomach and Joe told her that she couldn't be doing that and then Jonathan went after Joe and the dude from the Real World broke them up. I think that was the right dude. And of course it sent Victoria and Jonathan packing.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 14, 2006, 04:03:18 PM
Yep the American Idols won the 1st thing they did.  And the fight was pretty neat.

Victoria punched Johnny as hard as she could in the stomach and Joe told her that she couldn't be doing that and then Jonathan went after Joe and the dude from the Real World broke them up. I think that was the right dude. And of course it sent Victoria and Jonathan packing.

So, did they get booted because they lost, or because she punched Johnny?

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 14, 2006, 04:05:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 14, 2006, 04:03:18 PM

So, did they get booted because they lost, or because she punched Johnny?

They lost before she hit him. She was mad because he was telling her she couldn't do it and she couldn't.

tigereyes

This is just a reminder that part 2 is on tonight at 8pm EST.

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on June 20, 2006, 09:50:24 AM

Yeppers and then Last Comic Standing.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 09:57:36 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER.

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 10:22:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 09:57:36 AM

THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER.

Why you yelling?  ;::

Tara

Lib? Fear Factor is on... I know you already forgot.  :)))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 05:00:41 PM

Holy watermelons!  Thanks for the reminder, and I did forget.  Empty bagga chips. >:D

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 05:00:41 PM

Holy watermelons!  Thanks for the reminder, and I did forget.  Empty bagga chips. >:D

I knew she forgot. I have to remind her about everything.    >:D

Libra

I CANNOT STAND that Tanya chick from the Apprentice.   >>:D

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 05:19:28 PM
I CANNOT STAND that Tanya chick from the Apprentice.   >>:D

I kinda wish those b!tchy people from last week didn't get out already, they were kinda funny.

Tara

Did you just see that preview for Americas Got Talent?  A grandma was up there singing a 50cent song?

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 05:21:19 PM
Did you just see that preview for Americas Got Talent?  A grandma was up there singing a 50cent song?

LMAO!  No.. but it sounds hilarious!  When does it come on?  Can I get a reminder from Tarareminders.com?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview