PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 09:56:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fear Factor

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on June 27, 2006, 05:11:35 PM
OMG Is anyone watching this?  Carmens face is full of nasty critters.  :xx

There's no way I would do that. I can't even look at the tv.

Tara

Not being able to wipe your face has to be awful. I couldn't do it either.

tigereyes

Quote from: Tara on June 27, 2006, 05:27:30 PM
Not being able to wipe your face has to be awful. I couldn't do it either.

Yep. There's no way I could do that, not even for money.

ClingFree

tigereyes

Family Fear Factor is on tonight at 8 est.

Tara

Wooo Hooo  Just a reminder that a new Fear Factor starts tonight, followed by Last Comic Standing!!

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 11, 2006, 03:50:15 PM

Wooo Hooo  Just a reminder that a new Fear Factor starts tonight, followed by Last Comic Standing!!

Thanks, Chica.. Now, could you remind me a little earlier next time?  :))

Tara

My girls and I watched it, they said they would of done the stunts, but I wouldn't of. Well two of them I would but not the 2nd one, anyway..blah blah for this show tonight.

IndianLover

The show was alright, I am looking forward more toward next week because it finally looks like they might eat something again.  The show has been really clean so far. Even though it has had alot of new stunts.

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on July 12, 2006, 07:03:57 AM
The show was alright, I am looking forward more toward next week because it finally looks like they might eat something again.  The show has been really clean so far. Even though it has had alot of new stunts.

Lmao@ eat something. Is that the part you like best?  I'm glad they didn't make those kids eat anything.

IndianLover

Nah, I like the whole show. But they really haven't had  any spiders, snakes nothing scary on.  There have been alot of height stunts, but come on we know there is alot of fear out there towards rodents, snakes, spiders, and eating things.  I guess i get a kick outta people getting spooked lol.

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on July 13, 2006, 04:58:16 AM
Nah, I like the whole show. But they really haven't had  any spiders, snakes nothing scary on.  There have been alot of height stunts, but come on we know there is alot of fear out there towards rodents, snakes, spiders, and eating things.  I guess i get a kick outta people getting spooked lol.

I think we all like watching them eat the nasty stuff, even if I look with only one eye open.  :))

IndianLover

lmao, sometimes that is me also too funny.  I try not to eat snacks during that show.  :))

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on July 13, 2006, 05:02:38 AM
lmao, sometimes that is me also too funny.  I try not to eat snacks during that show.  :))

LOL  I don't blame you. I could NEVER do that show, because of the eating part and they have made people eat rat parts.  :xx

Tara

EW!! Did anyone watch this last night?  I thought having to eat nasty stuff was the worse, but the junkyard dogs scared the crapola out of me.  :OO

IndianLover

But of  course i watched, lol... i thought the stunts were cool. The dog attacks were very intense. I thought flying over the house was something to watch, i laughed and said weeeee, lol.  But as for eating magets at the end of the show that turned my stomach, lmao.

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on August 02, 2006, 04:54:36 AM
But of  course i watched, lol... i thought the stunts were cool. The dog attacks were very intense. I thought flying over the house was something to watch, i laughed and said weeeee, lol.  But as for eating magets at the end of the show that turned my stomach, lmao.

The dog part was more than intense to me, I would of been crying. I don't think I could've done that. The milkshake that couple had to drink at the end? Yuck and no way could I do it, although they made 5000 bucks real quick.
I think winning 50,000 on Fear Factor is not enough money for what they have to do. I think it should be alot more than that.

IndianLover

I agree with the money, especially when I can sure spend it fast.  Oh and I could not have drank the milkshake either  :xx

Lillenan

:pp Ewwwww!!!! fear factor yucky! Sorry but I really hate that show...but than I am afraid to ride on a roller coaster  :-X

IndianLover

Nah, last nights stunts were cool, well except for eating the roaches anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview