This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts and Craps

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Seriously... I have been playing the same game of hearts ALL DAY LONG!  :))  I think I'm finally about to win the effin' thing.

Libra

Yahoo!  I finally one that durn game I was playing.  I won one game for my other name yesterday.  If I win one a day, then I'll be done by next weeks badge day.  :))

bubblegum

I just double browsed to get mine.  Maybe you should try that

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on June 15, 2006, 01:17:55 PM

I only have IE!  :'((

It's ok. I like Hearts pretty good.  It's only taking so long because I'm at work, and keep getting booted out of the room and chit.  Today, I just made sure I made a move every few minutes. 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra™ on June 15, 2006, 01:25:51 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on June 15, 2006, 01:17:55 PM

I only have IE!  :'((

It's ok. I like Hearts pretty good.  It's only taking so long because I'm at work, and keep getting booted out of the room and chit.  Today, I just made sure I made a move every few minutes. 

You only get 10 mins on inactivity so to help you, start a game at a time that ends with "0" and every 9 mins, make a move. You'll just count down 9, 8, 7 and so forth to know when your 9th min has arrived.

slidecage2222

Hearts is  a simple game.   Just make sure you control the   Queen of spades and  you will win every time  : )

Julie

I only keep the queen of spades as long as I have other spades to play with, if I don't I get rid of it lol

Sassy

My tip for hearts is get rid of your clubs even if you have the wueen of spades.  I usually pass 3 clubs off the start and the 2 of clubs is the first card played and when you have no clubs you can play the queen of spades on the first trick  ;)

:;'

hades

hearts is way easy.i got mine and my gfs badges in six games total.

Gecko

Quote from: Libra on June 15, 2006, 12:55:34 PM
Seriously... I have been playing the same game of hearts ALL DAY LONG!  :))  I think I'm finally about to win the effin' thing.
Lib damit i cant even answer ur post with that tongue in ur aviater looking at me  like that  , ur going to have to put it in lib  news letter .paper   ur sending the guys minds into gutter mode  >>:D    0:   0:

Libra

Quote from: Sassy on June 16, 2006, 02:43:39 AM
My tip for hearts is get rid of your clubs even if you have the wueen of spades.  I usually pass 3 clubs off the start and the 2 of clubs is the first card played and when you have no clubs you can play the queen of spades on the first trick  ;)

:;'

That's exactly the way I play, Sassy!  O0

Libra

Quote from: hades on June 16, 2006, 06:59:17 AM
hearts is way easy.i got mine and my gfs badges in six games total.

Oh, I don't lose.  I win every game I play.  It's just I'm at work, and often have to leave for a while and then get booted.  Or, I make a move every few minutes to keep my game active, so it's taking friggin' forever.  I like Hearts.  I've played it for years.  And I have 1 more game to go in one name and two more games to go in the other.  I like these challenges that can actually keep you going for more than a few hours on Wednesday.  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview