This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why does people say WTG and Congrats When people get all badges with autos

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

Question?    why does people say   WTG and congrats.    when someone admits they used an auto and have all the badges in the game.   If i robbed  people on the street and made the most money doing it  would i get a  WTG or Congrats.    I can see  saying  WTG  or Congrats  if you did this game by hand   BUT   if you used an auto to cheat to get a  badge   what did you do to  earn the  WTG  or the congrats.   The auto did the work not you

Not bashing on any   person off hand.  Im just asking this as a general question cause i see this alot on this page.   People complain that there is nothing  NEW on pogo , but then demand an auto be made as soon as a game comes out so they can get all the ranks ..   

If someone plays these games by  HAND and gets the top rank  they should be  giving a WTG  way before someone who just leaves a computer running all night and gets a  badge.     

flgal

Quote from: slidecage2222 on June 18, 2006, 04:51:38 PM
Question?    why does people say   WTG and congrats.    when someone admits they used an auto and have all the badges in the game.   If i robbed  people on the street and made the most money doing it  would i get a  WTG or Congrats.    I can see  saying  WTG  or Congrats  if you did this game by hand   BUT   if you used an auto to cheat to get a  badge   what did you do to  earn the  WTG  or the congrats.   The auto did the work not you

Not bashing on any   person off hand.  Im just asking this as a general question cause i see this alot on this page.   People complain that there is nothing  NEW on pogo , but then demand an auto be made as soon as a game comes out so they can get all the ranks ..   

If someone plays these games by  HAND and gets the top rank  they should be  giving a WTG  way before someone who just leaves a computer running all night and gets a  badge.     

Well the computer and the auto work hard getting them so WTG and congrats!

nanners

you do it your way I"LL do it my way.. to each their own. so make sure you ask if they used auto or not before you give the WTG's.wouldn't want you wasting one. :))

Tara

The only thing I have to say is, how is using an auto compared to robbing someone on the street?  I paid for the auto, and last time I looked badges are free with a paid club membership, which I have. I haven't stolen anything.

Edited because I wanted to add that, we only get badges and we can't cash them in for money or anything, so that's not stealing either.

flgal

Quote from: Tara on June 18, 2006, 05:10:02 PM

The only thing I have to say is, how is using an auto compared to robbing someone on the street?  I paid for the auto, and last time I looked badges are free with a paid club membership, which I have. I haven't stolen anything.

Tara very well put! :D

TmT

Quote from: nanners on June 18, 2006, 05:06:45 PM
you do it your way I"LL do it my way.. to each their own. so make sure you ask if they used auto or not before you give the WTG's.wouldn't want you wasting one. :))

Ur a very wise woman, Nanners....I love your response...

If someone asked me.. hey Tokens.... b4 I waste a wtg... did u get that badge on your own... I will say.. well hell yeah... I purchased the auto on my own... I set it to work on this game....on my own.. I even baby set it off/on.. on my own... u damn right.. I got this badge on my own... ..I even saw you come in this room and put your auto on....on your own....

now gimme my got-darn-mornin-flower..... w2g..... batch....

<whisperin> was that censored pg-13 good enuf....

nanners

I just hate someone saying "im not bashing anyone" well I took it as bashing..sry.. Don't like auto's? Then why say anything, just go about your UN-auto'd games..and we will keep doing the WTG's for a long long time..
over and out.I am NOT in a good mood tonight so i'll go.before I get "more" grounded..

TmT

Quote from: nanners on June 18, 2006, 05:46:40 PM
I just hate someone saying "im not bashing anyone" well I took it as bashing..sry.. Don't like auto's? Then why say anything, just go about your UN-auto'd games..and we will keep doing the WTG's for a long long time..
over and out.I am NOT in a good mood tonight so i'll go.before I get "more" grounded..

I agree... first of all, I know everyone that join this forum is not a cheater... point taken...
But damn... what type of site did you think you were joining when the name of is is "Pogo Cheats"... You will be in the minority if you do not cheat...so best do what you came on this site to do... find ways to help you earn a badge that is close to cheatin..becuz it give u heads up.... helpful hints... whatever!!!...
Dont come off sayin... I dont mean to bash... that means... f'k you people on here.. I am bashin yo' azz... and hope ur not gonna retaliate... lmfaoz...
We are a group of cheaters..... and we support cheatin... and if no one else does... i sure as hell do... thats why I own most all the autos... and I choose to play a game on my own... or I choose to run an auto... both are choices that do not have a got dang thing to do with anyone but ME....

OOoopz... guess Im not in a good mood either Nanners... lol

Cake Lady

Quote from: Tara on June 18, 2006, 05:10:02 PM

Edited because I wanted to add that, we only get badges and we can't cash them in for money or anything, so that's not stealing either.

I agree with Tara.  We pay dearly for Pogo and all we get from them are useless tokens.  So I will keep using autos as long as they keep making them.  Amen!

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 18, 2006, 05:52:09 PM
Quote from: nanners on June 18, 2006, 05:46:40 PM

I agree... first of all, I know everyone that join this forum is not a cheater... point taken...
But damn... what type of site did you think you were joining when the name of is is "Pogo Cheats"... You will be in the minority if you do not cheat...so best do what you came on this site to do... find ways to help you earn a badge that is close to cheatin..becuz it give u heads up.... helpful hints... whatever!!!...
Dont come off sayin... I dont mean to bash... that means... f'k you people on here.. I am bashin yo' azz... and hope ur not gonna retaliate... lmfaoz...
We are a group of cheaters..... and we support cheatin... and if no one else does... i sure as hell do... thats why I own most all the autos... and I choose to play a game on my own... or I choose to run an auto... both are choices that do not have a got dang thing to do with anyone but ME....

OOoopz... guess Im not in a good mood either Nanners... lol

Tokens....thats about as good as my avatar, that "you" made into a work of art just for me. :)))  :-*

Libra

Quote from: flgal on June 18, 2006, 04:54:31 PM

Well the computer and the auto work hard getting them so WTG and congrats!

LMAO!  :)) :))

damian666

When you come into this forum by typing in pogoCHEATS.net what were you expecting? I specifically came to this forum because I want to cheat to get these badges. I think it is an accomplishment to finish any of these games manually or with the use of an auto. I don't only uses autos though. I use autos when I get stuck or I get bored with the game. At least 25% of my progress is done manually.  >:((

TmT

Quote from: damian666 on June 18, 2006, 06:10:43 PM
When you come into this forum by typing in pogoCHEATS.net what were you expecting? I specifically came to this forum because I want to cheat to get these badges. I think it is an accomplishment to finish any of these games manually or with the use of an auto. I don't only uses autos though. I use autos when I get stuck or I get bored with the game. At least 25% of my progress is done manually.  >:((

lmao DaMan... oopz Damian... those some good percentages..... odds are.. I prob play less that 25 percent on a bad day... on a good day... I play more w/o auto...cuz I luv card games... oh heck yeah... gimme a deck of cards and my autos take a rest!!

Tamara

Carol

Quote from: Tamara on June 18, 2006, 06:20:47 PM
Wtg to all the well put responses... :ooo

I'll 2nd that & WTG Tamara for posting it!
As far as giving a wtg, if you want to you do, if you don't then you don't. Simple. Same as using autos, you either do or you don't, your choice. As for finishing a game, however you choose do it is your business. And they can be long and tedious either way. So I give all who have finished a WTG & CONGRATS, however you did it. And a GL with the ones you are still working!  :;'

Jewel

Slide, I guess no one should wtg or congrat you either...I think you are guilty by association.  Haven't you ever heard the expression birds of a feather flock together?  :))

Besides, I think watching the auto play some of the boring games is hard work.  :P

Tara

I already made my comment but do you have any idea how long it has been since I slept 8 hours at night?  I have to get up and check my auto a few times a night. That's also a lot of work and hard on me. Watching it play is boring and makes me sleepy. Having to go work late because Pogo is down is hard on my checkbook. I won't leave till I get my auto started. Autoing is not as easy as you think it is.   :/o\

Tara

Everyone does need to remember this forum is for auto and non auto users.  :/\

But when I finish Bowling I want 50 Wtg's and a friggen party !!

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 18, 2006, 08:00:07 PM

Everyone does need to remember this forum is for auto and non auto users.  :/\

But when I finish Bowling I want 50 Wtg's and a friggen party !!

Already have the magician and the balloon animal guy scheduled, chica.   ;)

...and if I want to tell someone wtg because they can walk and chew gum at the same time...I will.
>:D

NascaracsaN

Quote from: Jewel on June 18, 2006, 07:51:51 PM

Besides, I think watching the auto play some of the boring games is hard work.  :P

I don't understand...if its on auto...why do you watch it. Wouldn't you rather be playing it?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview