PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 05:35:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rock Star Supernova

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Did anyone watch this?  I did!!  I thought it was great.  I went to bed at 9 and it was 11:30 before I watched everything I had recorded and I even skipped the commercials.

Ok back to rockstar, I can't remember who all I liked because I can't remember their names. I did like the first girl who sang Pinball Wizard, she had a good personality also, loved what she said to Tommy Lee after she sang about she likes to go first. :)))

There were 3 girls and 3 guys I liked. I would have to rewatch to see what their names are.

Foxxy?  Did you watch?

foxx

I did watch.  I didn't watch last year, because I do not like INXS, but this year...I am interested.

-I liked Storm as well (the Tommy girl).  She was fun.
-I like the new Elliott (as I refer to him, because I cannot remember his name)...yanno, the one who sang "She Talks to Angels" and did all those fun runs and such...I think maybe he sang it one octave too high though...I'd like to hear him sing something growlie....
-I loved, loved, loved Dilana.  She was the one with the hoodie who sang "Lithium" by Nirvana...I loved how she stood there like a statue, just looking creepy for the first half of the song...and then went nuts.  I think Kurt Cobain was somewhere in Heaven smiling....
-I liked the 22 year old who sang "the only one"...but I don't think she fits in with the band well.  She's too young, I think.
-I really liked Lukas...He's a bit crazy.  Which I like in my rockstar.
-Hated Chris ("Roxanne"); Xanja(or whatever the eff her name was)...If you are gonna attempt to sing like Amy Lee you better sound exactly like her or better; Jenny...meh; Magni...sucked...and the rest, I can't remember.

Bottom 3: Xanja (?-Don't care enough to learn her name)...Magni...and Chris.

Tara

OMG I think we agree on everything for once!!  LOL

I didn't like the chick that sang  Evanescence either. I couldn't hardly friggen hear her.  I hate that song Roxanne,it doesn't matter who sings it, I'm gonna hate it. I didn't like the bald headed dude.

The chick who sang Janis Joplin, I liked her singing but her mouth was so big I couldn't look at her sing..lmao

I think either Dilana or the last guy who sang the last song will get the encore tonight.

That Dilana chick was awesome. She had some pretty eyes didn't she? She seemed to have a good personality like that Storm chick did.

Yep the girl who sang the Melissa Ethridge (sp)song sounded good also.

Tara

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/rock_star2/

I was gonna try to go get their pictures off here, but it's taking forever to download the home page. It should come up fast, its friggen CBS.  Anyways, you can get their bios here.  8)

Check out this recap.    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1210540_3_0_,00.html

I act like Foxxy and I are the only ones here!

* I  <3  Lib again. :***

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 06, 2006, 10:22:34 AM
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/rock_star2/

I was gonna try to go get their pictures off here, but it's taking forever to download the home page. It should come up fast, its friggen CBS.  Anyways, you can get their bios here.  8)

Check out this recap.    http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1210540_3_0_,00.html

I act like Foxxy and I are the only ones here!

* I  <3  Lib again. :***

I might have to find a scary picture of Dilana to use as my avi...that's how much I love her.
That EW article was good...
We are the only ones here...I think everyone else either forgot to watch or think we are crazy! 

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: foxx on July 06, 2006, 07:57:19 AM
I did watch.  I didn't watch last year, because I do not like INXS, but this year...I am interested.

-I like the new Elliott (as I refer to him, because I cannot remember his name)...yanno, the one who sang "She Talks to Angels" and did all those fun runs and such...I think maybe he sang it one octave too high though...I'd like to hear him sing something growlie....
-I loved, loved, loved Dilana.  She was the one with the hoodie who sang "Lithium" by Nirvana...I loved how she stood there like a statue, just looking creepy for the first half of the song...and then went nuts.  I think Kurt Cobain was somewhere in Heaven smiling....
-I liked the 22 year old who sang "the only one"...but I don't think she fits in with the band well.  She's too young, I think.
-Hated Chris ("Roxanne"); Xanja(or whatever the eff her name was)...If you are gonna attempt to sing like Amy Lee you better sound exactly like her or better; Jenny...meh; Magni...sucked...and the rest, I can't remember.

I like INXS even though I never saw the show.  :o

foxx

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on July 06, 2006, 02:01:17 PM

Are you watching this season?  It just started last night...Tara and I could use another person to talk to....
;D

Tara

We could?  LOL  Just kidding. I hope 12 people watch and talk about it.  8)

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: foxx on July 06, 2006, 02:04:48 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on July 06, 2006, 02:01:17 PM

Are you watching this season?  It just started last night...Tara and I could use another person to talk to....
;D

No, so doesn't look like I'll be that other person.  :P

swissmissy63

I really like the last guy who sang Rebel Yell, I hated that version of Roxanne and the guy who sang it. I also liked the Pinball Wizard chick and sorry but in my opinion that was a bad version of lithium. I don't think she even came close to Kurt's voice pitch when he screams in that song!

foxx

Quote from: swissmissy63 on July 06, 2006, 02:30:02 PM
I really like the last guy who sang Rebel Yell, I hated that version of Roxanne and the guy who sang it. I also liked the Pinball Wizard chick and sorry but in my opinion that was a bad version of lithium. I don't think she even came close to Kurt's voice pitch when he screams in that song!

Yay!  We have our third person! 

Oh gawd....I in no way meant to say that she sounded like Kurt...because no one ever will.  Evah.  However, I do think that she did a damn fine job of making it "her own", so to speak. 

I thought it was pretty ballsy of that "Roxanne" guy to say that the song needed updated.  Its a classic.  I may not like it...but it's still a classic.  Its like making a punk version of "Castles made of Sand"...it would just be wrong!

Tara

I was right about the encore.  :o    Well I picked two but one of the two got it.  :D

Homer

L.A. Woman sucks ass. :o

He's gotta go.

I could have farted the lyrics and sounded better.

Yes. I have sang before a crowd in a night club before. I sang with a friends band at J.C. Dobbs.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

You better not be looking at Brookes chest! Cover your eyes.  >:D

Tara

Lynne

Homer

Stevie Nicks satanic twin needs to go as well. >>:D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lynne

Tara

Quote from: Lynne on July 06, 2006, 06:37:13 PM
OMG Phil sucked big *****   :ll

You ain't kidding. That was horrible. They picked those 15 out of thousands of people from around the world and they screw up two nights in a row? Kinda weird huh?

Tara

I don't think Matt should of been in the bottom 3.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview