Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

zzigzzag

ClingFree

Welcome everyone who has joined since I said welcome the last time!! 

Homer

We here at PogoCheats would like to take the opportunity to welcome the following members who joined the forum.  O0

mercury519     
Kygirl         
xAndyxxSarax   
LILWIPEOUT   
th2w0       
NaeNae91       
ezzmoney01     
puckstopper55   
hhair06       
The Shadow     
SmackDown_upn   
haggis       
tshepherd     
SheWolf       
mikenjoesmom   
grumps         
Rotingdeth     
smilealot8     
tp081979       
hopeful20001   
KodiBear     
Gone         
sister1694         
lolllllllllllllllllllllll 
Hornsandahalo_   
baileyabbymom   
sharpasiam   
nojen         
dallasstarsgal 
bronzeangel
babekitti   
thewraith     
ddrreevviill 
danst852004
rnwb         
devilsbaby100   
jcoil         
berryblue

My name is Homer. I am an administrator here at PogoCheats. Should you have any questions feel free to email me at homer@pogocheats.net

At this time I'd like to remind you to check out the forum rules at the link below.

Forum Rules

Let me give you a little background on our forum.

PogoCheats has been around for 3+ years now. Our forum is made up mostly of Pogo™ players. Most of us use cheat programs made by our friends at www.badgehelp.com
We also have members who choose not to use cheat programs. Both cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here.

We have several sections here in which you can post.

The "Announcements" section is where our admins post messages pertinent to the forum in general. Only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created. We also use this section to conduct contests for our members.

The "New Releases & Updates" section is where you can find information about new or updated auto programs. We don't always have the latest update news posted so we advise that you check the BadgeHelp website periodically for updates. Although my suggestion is if your program is working fine it is not always necessary to download the update. Again only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created.

The "General Pogo™ Discussion" section is where you can talk about Pogo™ or Pogo™ cheat related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Club Pogo™" section is where you can talk about the latest challenges, Club Pogo™ autos, and other Club Pogo™ related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Technical Help" section is where you can request technical help for your BadgeHelp programs. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section. When requesting technical help we will require some basic information about your pc and auto program. This information is necessary in order to try and troubleshoot your problem. See below.

Provide the answers to the following questions.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Clicking on the link below will give you the answers to questions  1,3,4 and 5.

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

The "Off Topic" section is where you can talk about anything that does not relate to Pogo™
There is a large variety of topics in here. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's The Score?" section is where you can talk about your favorite sport.
Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Homer's Laugh House" section is a joke section. Something to tickle your funny bone.

The "Picture Gallery" section is for the creative side in everyone. You can post your own artwork or pictures here. You can also request help with your avatar or signature. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's Cooking" section is for posting your favorite recipes. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

Again, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you all posting in our many sections.
Don't be shy. Just jump right in. :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

:/\ Hello ev1... jump or get pushed... we luv to have u all enjoy this wonderful family of great cheaters... and noncheaters

<wavin> Hola

Tara

mercury519     
Kygirl         
xAndyxxSarax   
LILWIPEOUT   
th2w0       
NaeNae91       
ezzmoney01     
puckstopper55   
hhair06       
The Shadow     
SmackDown_upn   
haggis       
tshepherd     
SheWolf       
mikenjoesmom   
grumps         
Rotingdeth     
smilealot8     
tp081979       
hopeful20001   
KodiBear     
Gone         
sister1694         
lolllllllllllllllllllllll 
Hornsandahalo_   
baileyabbymom   
sharpasiam   
nojen         
dallasstarsgal 
bronzeangel
babekitti   
thewraith     
ddrreevviill 
danst852004
rnwb         
devilsbaby100   
jcoil         
berryblue

Homer

We here at PogoCheats would like to take the opportunity to welcome the following members who joined the forum.  O0

patsypat         
billy ho         
anothersharron     
Linnyb0420         
batistademondoll   
David26k         
louisianahotsauce   
bcg1216         
WHATSH1SNUTS       
koalabear4865       
wondercoll         
knlll63

My name is Homer. I am an administrator here at PogoCheats. Should you have any questions feel free to email me at homer@pogocheats.net

At this time I'd like to remind you to check out the forum rules at the link below.

Forum Rules

Let me give you a little background on our forum.

PogoCheats has been around for 3+ years now. Our forum is made up mostly of Pogo™ players. Most of us use cheat programs made by our friends at www.badgehelp.com
We also have members who choose not to use cheat programs. Both cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here.

We have several sections here in which you can post.

The "Announcements" section is where our admins post messages pertinent to the forum in general. Only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created. We also use this section to conduct contests for our members.

The "New Releases & Updates" section is where you can find information about new or updated auto programs. We don't always have the latest update news posted so we advise that you check the BadgeHelp website periodically for updates. Although my suggestion is if your program is working fine it is not always necessary to download the update. Again only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created.

The "General Pogo™ Discussion" section is where you can talk about Pogo™ or Pogo™ cheat related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Club Pogo™" section is where you can talk about the latest challenges, Club Pogo™ autos, and other Club Pogo™ related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Technical Help" section is where you can request technical help for your BadgeHelp programs. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section. When requesting technical help we will require some basic information about your pc and auto program. This information is necessary in order to try and troubleshoot your problem. See below.

Provide the answers to the following questions.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Clicking on the link below will give you the answers to questions  1,3,4 and 5.

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

The "Off Topic" section is where you can talk about anything that does not relate to Pogo™
There is a large variety of topics in here. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's The Score?" section is where you can talk about your favorite sport.

The "Homer's Laugh House" section is a joke section. Something to tickle your funny bone.

The "Picture Gallery" section is for the creative side in everyone. You can post your own artwork or pictures here. You can also request help with your avatar or signature. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's Cooking" section is for posting your favorite recipes. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

Again, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you all posting in our many sections.
Don't be shy. Just jump right in. :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

childress740

Quote from: wattsmyname on July 08, 2006, 10:07:23 AM
Welcome all new members - Enjoy the forum
If you need help with a Pogo challenge just PM me I will be glad to help.
;:"

wattsmyname

Quote from: childress740 on August 04, 2006, 07:35:28 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on July 08, 2006, 10:07:23 AM
Welcome all new members - Enjoy the forum
If you need help with a Pogo challenge just PM me I will be glad to help.
;:"

What? Do you need help? Post 25 times and you will be able to PM.
Notice I don't put that on my (welcome ) anymore.

justahumping

Lynne

FireStar69

nightperson

:ll i will let my fingers type the welcome e1 yup we are :pp around here jump in on anything

RovOstrov

xx_mandy_xx

this is so nice to say hi to the new members everyday....i really thought there were more than that, but its awesome that it's still a low enough number of new members each day to say hi personally to all!! :)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview