Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

hades

Runner

Homer

We here at PogoCheats would like to take the opportunity to welcome the following new members who joined the forum.  O0

bluefox21     
mybaby101903       
liberatorofcheat    
sc4r3cr0w        
datruth58        
rage     
spook6909     
hahahoppy    
panda68        
LadyzLuck74    
bandit583    
chrissy571974    
tokiemad        
ronviejo4        
hedevil        
Nicole        
l7u7c7k       
pansy205    
redneck        
hrd4grd2269    
bmills863        
jeffgordonfan24    
koaladawn    
florencee     
sweet69825

My name is Homer. I am an administrator here at PogoCheats. Should you have any questions feel free to email me at homer@pogocheats.net

At this time I'd like to remind you to check out the forum rules at the link below.

Forum Rules

Let me give you a little background on our forum.

PogoCheats has been around for 3+ years now. Our forum is made up mostly of Pogo™ players. Most of us use cheat programs made by our friends at

www.badgehelp.com
We also have members who choose not to use cheat programs. Both cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here.

We have several sections here in which you can post.

The "Announcements" section is where our admins post messages pertinent to the forum in general. Only admins can create topics in this section but members

are free to post in a topic once it has been created. We also use this section to conduct contests for our members.

The "New Releases & Updates" section is where you can find information about new or updated auto programs. We don't always have the latest update news posted

so we advise that you check the BadgeHelp website periodically for updates. Although my suggestion is if your program is working fine it is not always

necessary to download the update. Again only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created.

The "General Pogo™ Discussion" section is where you can talk about Pogo™ or Pogo™ cheat related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this

section.

The "Club Pogo™" section is where you can talk about the latest challenges, Club Pogo™ autos, and other Club Pogo™ related things. Members are free to create

and post in topics in this section.

The "Technical Help" section is where you can request technical help for your BadgeHelp programs. Members are free to create and post in topics in this

section. When requesting technical help we will require some basic information about your pc and auto program. This information is necessary in order to try

and troubleshoot your problem. See below.

Provide the answers to the following questions.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Clicking on the link below will give you the answers to questions  1,3,4 and 5.

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

The "Off Topic" section is where you can talk about anything that does not relate to Pogo™
There is a large variety of topics in here. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's The Score?" section is where you can talk about your favorite sport.
Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Homer's Laugh House" section is a joke section. Something to tickle your funny bone.
Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Picture Gallery" section is for the creative side in everyone. You can post your own artwork or pictures here. You can also request help with your

avatar or signature. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's Cooking" section is for posting your favorite recipes. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

Again, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you all posting in our many sections.
Don't be shy. Just jump right in.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

nightperson

welcome all were a big family here so jump right on in with anything p-g

Soxbabe

Hey all I'm new  :) I myself, don't use the cheat programs, but I don't have a problem with people who do. I find this forum interesting, so after lurking for a couple months, I finally joined.

So, hi!  ;::

Homer

Quote from: Soxbabe on August 12, 2006, 12:41:17 PM
Hey all I'm new  :) I myself, don't use the cheat programs, but I don't have a problem with people who do. I find this forum interesting, so after lurking for a couple months, I finally joined.

Welcome. :) Cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Welcome to the forum!

Happy Non-cheating!   :/\

TmT

Hi, I use to be str8... yes, I use to be so innocent... I did not cheat.  I hung around the right crowd and started usin one or two autos... 3 yrs laterz... Im a full-cheater....I love cheatin... lol

So, stay strong... cuz all it takes is one auto..... then its no turnin back...

Oh, guess that I'm not good for marketin/biz... I should be tryin to convince u to buy an auto... uh... lmfaoz

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 12, 2006, 01:11:01 PM

Hi, I use to be str8... yes, I use to be so innocent... I did not cheat.  I hung around the right crowd and started usin one or two autos... 3 yrs laterz... Im a full-cheater....I love cheatin... lol

So, stay strong... cuz all it takes is one auto..... then its no turnin back...

Oh, guess that I'm not good for marketin/biz... I should be tryin to convince u to buy an auto... uh... lmfaoz

yes i agree got one then 2 and then got them all and still getting them i have to if i dont get my auto fix im will be a b^&^&*& for a long time  :)))

Soxbabe

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome  <3

It's been tempting to use an auto at times, but I've stayed strong lol

Now if only I could get the pinochle rating badges lol...... i have intermediate, but i just can't get expert, advanced or master. if there is an auto to get those badges, i'd consider it  O0

Sassy

Julie

Welcome everyone! O0
Have fun and happy cheating or non-cheating ;D

bobby

Soxbabe

Quote from: bobby on August 13, 2006, 03:39:55 AM
now i'm not alone :/\ :/\ GO SOX

Hey hey..... glad to see another fan of the good Chicago baseball team.  :)))

mybaby101903

Thank you. Its nice to be here. It seems like a lot of fun goes on here.  :)

foxx

Quote from: mybaby101903 on August 14, 2006, 07:08:06 AM
Thank you. Its nice to be here. It seems like a lot of fun goes on here.  :)

That's true! 

Welcome to the forum!  Happy Cheating!  :/\

wattsmyname

nightperson

welcome new members we do have alot of fun jump in anytime :/\

nightperson

welcome gator_415 if your lurkin, dont be shy jump in anytime

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview