This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Wow! Welcome to everyone, glad to see so many newbie's  :)

Libra

Yowza!  Dats alot of new members!  Welcome everyone!  :;'

Now can one of you come to my house and kill this fly that's been buzzing around here for two days, please?  :))

wattsmyname

justahumping

gator8_24

Newbie, here, as you can tell. Lots of info and thank you!  Now for a silly question, what is it about not being able to PM ppl?( not that I  need to so). I looked for such rules but didn't find it, but haven't been here long enuf to discover everything. Also going to assume ranks are according to the post count.  Ok I've been on pogo too long. cloudy mind!lol

Libra

Quote from: gator8 on August 21, 2006, 06:31:32 PM
Newbie, here, as you can tell. Lots of info and thank you!  Now for a silly question, what is it about not being able to PM ppl?( not that I  need to so). I looked for such rules but didn't find it, but haven't been here long enuf to discover everything. Also going to assume ranks are according to the post count.  Ok I've been on pogo too long. cloudy mind!lol

You can PM after you have 25 posts.  You need 17 more so get to yacking!

Homer

We here at PogoCheats would like to take the opportunity to welcome the following new members who joined the forum.  O0

shadeofadyingsun 
callie1138     
jjellybean     
bit3304       
daffy59       
lindamutchall 
Kimmie1957     
buttercupper   
talltalltrees   
QQ35         
windsocksrus   
brgusee         
carmit711       
StasiaB         
cherizero       
countryfemm     
rzzbrrydrm       
Lady-Starburst   
gator8         
nanaholly55   
blustaller     
crazzyashell 
francesb         
nathanfeatherstone 
dela         
shellmarie     
ibbobbyd       
JEeyore2003   
Carabella1208 
trugunz
brew         
catz222       
grannyweeks   
mk1332       
jjwalde2     
BBSEKBG       
oparfait4     
freelogan     
lvchld1978   
sheila       
xx1717       
justjanet       
Snowblind07Plyr 
j2gd4ua1         
djtmom

My name is Homer. I am an administrator here at PogoCheats. Should you have any questions feel free to email me at homer@pogocheats.net

At this time I'd like to remind you to check out the forum rules at the link below.

Forum Rules

Let me give you a little background on our forum.

PogoCheats has been around for 3+ years now. Our forum is made up mostly of Pogo™ players. Most of us use cheat programs made by our friends at

www.badgehelp.com
We also have members who choose not to use cheat programs. Both cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here.

We have several sections here in which you can post.

The "Announcements" section is where our admins post messages pertinent to the forum in general. Only admins can create topics in this section but members

are free to post in a topic once it has been created. We also use this section to conduct contests for our members.

The "New Releases & Updates" section is where you can find information about new or updated auto programs. We don't always have the latest update news posted

so we advise that you check the BadgeHelp website periodically for updates. Although my suggestion is if your program is working fine it is not always

necessary to download the update. Again only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created.

The "General Pogo™ Discussion" section is where you can talk about Pogo™ or Pogo™ cheat related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this

section.

The "Club Pogo™" section is where you can talk about the latest challenges, Club Pogo™ autos, and other Club Pogo™ related things. Members are free to create

and post in topics in this section.

The "Technical Help" section is where you can request technical help for your BadgeHelp programs. Members are free to create and post in topics in this

section. When requesting technical help we will require some basic information about your pc and auto program. This information is necessary in order to try

and troubleshoot your problem. See below.

Provide the answers to the following questions.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Clicking on the link below will give you the answers to questions  1,3,4 and 5.

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

The "Off Topic" section is where you can talk about anything that does not relate to Pogo™
There is a large variety of topics in here. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's The Score?" section is where you can talk about your favorite sport.
Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Homer's Laugh House" section is a joke section. Something to tickle your funny bone.

The "Picture Gallery" section is for the creative side in everyone. You can post your own artwork or pictures here. You can also request help with your

avatar or signature. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's Cooking" section is for posting your favorite recipes. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

Again, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you all posting in our many sections.
Don't be shy. Just jump right in.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

gator8_24

I almost used 'caps' to Homer as I didn't see my name on the new member list, but I didn't recognize my 'new name'. always think of the pogo name when it comes to anything pogo!  Thanks everyone

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: gator8 on August 22, 2006, 01:48:05 PM
I almost used 'caps' to Homer as I didn't see my name on the new member list, but I didn't recognize my 'new name'. always think of the pogo name when it comes to anything pogo!  Thanks everyone

lol ya me too!! welcome here  :/\

Sassy

justahumping

xx_mandy_xx

Shannon

metalchic4105

Tara

Quote from: metalchic4105 on August 26, 2006, 12:13:44 PM
why can't I comment on some of the threads :(

If you see a lock on it, the topic has been locked and you can't. There are alot of locked topics in the Announcement section.

crazy_

Homer

We here at PogoCheats would like to take the opportunity to welcome the following new members who joined the forum.  O0

BooAgain       
kenjaime         
InTooDeep         
puppylove         
sandlerfan58   
steve8052000 
o2m2racer       
sylandkim         
davidhebertj     
bigblueump         
choobpkinpmp   
smorang         
PRFeline         
rosie62us_       
wildbeachgirl       
wnipooh87         
purplehyati       
megansmommy0284 
crazedvamp   
tool57       
jwlz777         
neurotika         
sprutt2006         
continental         
starsfirstluv         
HoopDreams         
brownsfan198000   
strangebrew35   
LovesGambling 
mumill
rogue         
mrsrwarren   
misdds         
FAallthetime       
dwsw1102       
sweetie69456         
kurgan         
KarenH         
Mustang         
lynda12         
brandihighfill   
caren2u       
JGVgamer       
mssy337         
blueye332543     
ANGEL1069000   
dawnjacks   
Jerilynne       
Parrots         
boogz_mom03 
krillon         
janhel2002     
bigbaldboy     
lilmom34         
JestersTreasure 
notagod         
emmalou         
goobergator   
darkpapi       
kathorryan
tiggerinky1980 
SunshineGirl   
tattoogirl82       
sagebrush99   
QS         
duxxNidaho     
jenny2222       
G0ddess         
raindropz         
dinger

My name is Homer. I am an administrator here at PogoCheats. Should you have any questions feel free to email me at

homer@pogocheats.net

At this time I'd like to remind you to check out the forum rules at the link below.

Forum Rules

Let me give you a little background on our forum.

PogoCheats has been around for 3+ years now. Our forum is made up mostly of Pogo™ players. Most of us use cheat programs made by our friends at www.badgehelp.com

We also have members who choose not to use cheat programs. Both cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here.

We have several sections here in which you can post.

The "Announcements" section is where our admins post messages pertinent to the forum in general. Only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created. We also use this section to conduct contests for our members.

The "New Releases & Updates" section is where you can find information about new or updated auto programs. We don't always have the latest update news posted so we advise that you check the BadgeHelp website periodically for updates. Although my suggestion is if your program is working fine it is not always necessary to download the update. Again only admins can create topics in this section but members are free to post in a topic once it has been created.

The "General Pogo™ Discussion" section is where you can talk about Pogo™ or Pogo™ cheat related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Club Pogo™" section is where you can talk about the latest challenges, Club Pogo™ autos, and other Club Pogo™ related things. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "Technical Help" section is where you can request technical help for your BadgeHelp programs. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section. When requesting technical help we will require some basic information about your pc and auto program.

This information is necessary in order to try and troubleshoot your problem. See below.

Provide the answers to the following questions.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Clicking on the link below will give you the answers to questions  1,3,4 and 5.

http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php

The "Off Topic" section is where you can talk about anything that does not relate to Pogo™
There is a large variety of topics in here. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's The Score?" section is where you can talk about your favorite sport.

The "Homer's Laugh House" section is a joke section. Something to tickle your funny bone.

The "Picture Gallery" section is for the creative side in everyone. You can post your own artwork or pictures here.

You can also request help with your avatar or signature. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

The "What's Cooking" section is for posting your favorite recipes. Members are free to create and post in topics in this section.

Again, welcome to the forum and I hope to see you all posting in our many sections.

Don't be shy. Just jump right in.  :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview