Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

alyaks

Joe C

Quote from: GodsmsVee on March 29, 2010, 09:16:31 PM
Im new.  I would like chocolate  chip cookies and milk please  giggle2.gif
Welcome aboard. Ask Harley for your cookies.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

shamoo

C~M

Johnny5

I've been a member for a few months now, but only have a few posts.  I was just wondering if I could have some of the new member cookies?  I like macadamia nut cookies.  Please....... hi11.gif

alyaks

Johnny5

lifesaver106

Hey i would like he pogo memberships please, i did not know how to reply to the thread.. thankyou very much

lifesaver106

heyyy can i please have the one year pogo membership? i tried recycle bank but it doesnt work :( my guest pass runs out today :( thank you

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

hi11.gif  Welcome all new members, ask harley for your cookies.  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Welcome all new members!! (We have yummy cookies)!!

Johnny5

Thank you for the welcome all!!!! cheesy.gif

Harley,
     Do you have any cookies for me? huh.gif

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Welcome all new members! Sit back, take a break, have a cookie and never look back! blink.gif

okiegirl

Joe C

Quote from: okiegirl on May 04, 2010, 04:40:30 PM
I didnt see my name on new members.
Welcome aboard, okiegirl. Please make sure you get your cookies from Harley. tumbsup.gif

jeburges

I'd just like to say hi to everyone.... I'm jeburges... so ya hi..lol...  what is all this cookie talk??   I also have a question about pogo cheatin us out of prizes where would I post it.... Anyone know?  Thanks

Squid

Welcome.  You can create a new post under the General Pogo section of the forum.  As for the cookies, we have exceptional bakers here who provide some delicious cookies for the newbies and some oldies.  LOL.  When we get things really rippin' around here, Harley will open the bar.  That's when all hell breaks loose.  Oh... and in anticipation of your next question, NO!  You cannot borrow my motorized bar stool. 

Again, welcome!

Joe C

Welcome aboard, jeburges

Your question about prizes. As a hardcore professional Pogo cheater, I would never claim a prize from Pogo. If a player has used a cheat program or used a backdoor to get into a crowded room, they have disqualified themselves from winning cash or cash-equivalent prizes. This would include if someone helped you win a badge and they used a cheat.

Pogo cannot tell that you used a cheat program just from using it. Pogo is able to determine it by calculating how many games are played per hour, how many clicks are made, if you finish a certain puzzle in a ridiculous time (like Mahjong Safari puzzles in 12 seconds), etc. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview