PlayBuddy
May 31, 2024, 07:06:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo profile watchers, get a life!!!!!!!!!

Started by badgehog,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgehog

What bewilders me is how some people have nothing better to do, but check peoples profiles on pogo. Last night as i was playing turbo 21, someone brought to others attention that someone in the room was using an auto. People started asking questions, how did they know the person was using an auto and who it was.
He stated the fact of who it was, and pointed out that it was impossible to get 2 rank (game)badges in 1 day, and they all got on the band wagon, and started reporting to pogo, that an auto was being used. He pointed out that he was in the room for 45 minutes and the auto user went from rank 24 to rank 26 in that period of time.  :-\

crazy_

too bad someone didn't tell them if they stopped lookin and started playing the game maybe their ranks would go up also !  :))

Tara

:/\  I'm with you on this one. I agree 100 %.  

The only profiles I look at are the people my friends on my friends list, and actually I am just looking at their minis. :pp

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 13, 2006, 06:55:13 AM
:/\  I'm with you on this one. I agree 100 %. 

The only profiles I look at are the people my friends on my friends list, and actually I am just looking at their minis. :pp

Speaking of minis...where in the hell are our new clothes!   >:((

harley89

The very reason I keep asking Pogo to block stats . Most of the people that get accused probably arent using autos. They just play instead of chatting and looking at other peoples stats and badges and tokens. I was in a room where a guy said he knew several auto users because they went to Holdem Poker to transfer tokens.  I think that is called losing to the sharks in Holdem   get a life its fun out here

foxx

Quote from: spirit1953 on July 13, 2006, 07:08:26 AM
The very reason I keep asking Pogo to block stats . Most of the people that get accused probably arent using autos. They just play instead of chatting and looking at other peoples stats and badges and tokens. I was in a room where a guy said he knew several auto users because they went to Holdem Poker to transfer tokens.  I think that is called losing to the sharks in Holdem   get a life its fun out here

Seriously.  I am going to join your letter writing campaign to get them to allow us to block our profile.  Good Idea.

hades

Tara

Quote from: foxx on July 13, 2006, 06:55:47 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 13, 2006, 06:55:13 AM
:/\  I'm with you on this one. I agree 100 %. 

Speaking of minis...where in the hell are our new clothes!   >:((

When we get anything its on Wed's we didn't get nothing.  :'((

zo!D

ya there should be an OPTION like "allow others to view my game stats" or not allow them etc... something like that, where its your choice if you want people to view your stats or profile. 

or

there could be an option to only let people on your friends list to view your stats or profile... pogo can do alot of things.  just need to somehow give em a punch i mean push in the right direction  O0

Country Lady

I really don't care who looks at my profile, or my stats for that matter.  I try to play and run my auto's with a bit of common sense.  Being the first on on the block to finish a new game isn't that important to me either.  I like pogo and I spend most of my days there and wouldn't want to lose my account because I got greedy.  I would imagine that most of those getting reported are not using any caution in their game playing habits at all.  Granted some are being reported just because they CAN play well and that is wrong.

I doubt very much if pogo will fix it so that it can be blocked.  After all they are the ones that made those option available in the first place.

Libra

I think it should be set up to where if you have chat off, then you (and your profile) are inaccessible to other people in the room.  It may show there are a certain number of hidden players, but other than that, no other information.  Why do my stats need to be publicized to the other people in the room simply because they are in the same room as I am? 

It's like the government listening to your phone calls... I don't have anything to hide, but I still don't want them listening!

I am all for a letter writing campaign.  Beats the hell out of the moronic and useless petitions everyone signs a million times over to do more than one personal a week. 

kgansor

if you play alot you can get two game badges in a day!
i look in peoples profiles but i would never point anything out because i think thats really stupid - mind your own business - and plus i use autos myself.

Izamin

pm me with the person who did this to u ill give him a little present

badgehog

Quote from: Country Lady on July 13, 2006, 03:26:04 PM
I really don't care who looks at my profile, or my stats for that matter.  I try to play and run my auto's with a bit of common sense.  Being the first on on the block to finish a new game isn't that important to me either.  I like pogo and I spend most of my days there and wouldn't want to lose my account because I got greedy.  I would imagine that most of those getting reported are not using any caution in their game playing habits at all.  Granted some are being reported just because they CAN play well and that is wrong.

I doubt very much if pogo will fix it so that it can be blocked.  After all they are the ones that made those option available in the first place.

I agree with you Lady, lack of common sense and greed can come back to bite you in the azzzz.
Due to the unfortunate circumstance that some have assigned themselves to be the moral police on pogo  :)))
Before i started using autos i would get 2 game badges a day, and im sure people would have thought the same, but by using autos, it gives me more time to do the things i want to do or get a badge for a game im not that good at, or dont like, and people theres alot of stupid games on pogo!  :))
I was aware of the autos way before i joined this forum or became a member of the 150 club, but never passed judgement. Who cares if someone uses an auto or does them by hand, there badges. Lets face it once we get the badge , were off to the next best thing/badge!
Happy n Safe auto'g peeps ;::

babygurl424

i for one think that no one other than the people on your frinds list should be able to see your stats..people are soooo nosy and to further that you should be able to APPROVE who adds you to their friends list..just like you do on yahoo messenger..anyone else agree with me here??

Country Lady

Quote from: babygurl424 on July 13, 2006, 06:08:56 PM
i for one think that no one other than the people on your frinds list should be able to see your stats..people are soooo nosy and to further that you should be able to APPROVE who adds you to their friends list..just like you do on yahoo messenger..anyone else agree with me here??

Being able to approve who adds you would definitely be a big plus.  I also like the idea that only your friends could view your stats.

hades

Quote from: Country Lady on July 13, 2006, 06:56:38 PM
Quote from: babygurl424 on July 13, 2006, 06:08:56 PM

Being able to approve who adds you would definitely be a big plus.  I also like the idea that only your friends could view your stats.

that would be so nice of pogo to do...thats why i know itll never get done.  :-X

kgansor

Iceman0007

come find me kitty  :)))  help a kitty is after me  :OO ,lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview