PlayBuddy
June 12, 2024, 02:36:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo profile watchers, get a life!!!!!!!!!

Started by badgehog,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

harley89

Okay maybe she thinks we all use autos on the contest for badge books and she did not have one. 

InsideJoke

Just remember, people do not have the right to say what things are wrong to do if that person is doing the wrong thing themselves.

Example:

Jack smokes and says to his quit "Don't Smoke its bad for you" *puff

So Homer is right, you win an album from this site and you accuse the same site you won that album, anyhting you say is dismissed.

Tara

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 25, 2007, 04:30:26 PM

Sounds like you might be smoking yourself.  :)) 

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tara on May 25, 2007, 04:32:53 PM
Quote from: InsideJoke on May 25, 2007, 04:30:26 PM

Sounds like you might be smoking yourself.  :)) 

OMG, so true!! HEELLLPPP!!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I'm in the floor laughing.

InsideJoke

I don't smoke. To be honest with you I am 17. I made a promise the day of my last birthday never to smoke or drink.

If you want to snap jokes at me now cuz im 17, thats fine, I admit i'm immature :P

gator8_24

Ok, that's fair, I guess, but may I ask if you are male or female, your profile dosn't state that info.? :"  and of couirse you don't have to answer me if want to keep that private.  I don't tell my true age either lol

InsideJoke

spidertail

Wow!! Reading this topic was more interesting than any book I've ever read!!!! :!!

Janadra

I must say that I too lately have been in multiple rooms (mainly Pogo Bowl) where people were so enthralled in the activities of someone else's game, stats, failure to respond, that their own poor games reflected it.  Many times I sit here and do bookwork while letting my 7 or 11 year old play with the chat off.  Would that mean that if a "wtg" isn't answered I am automatically qualified as a cheat?  Sheesh, even when I play most of the time I don't answer, frankly because I get tired of typing "tyvm, glng, wtg, gg, etc..."  It's a never ending cycle and I'm just not a chatter. 

I look at other people's stats and profiles when something strikes my fancy, a badge, a name, etc... but geez, to think I would take the unnecessary time it takes to report someone for auto use rather than to play my game and relax?!?!  What kind of mediocre existence would I be leading?  I worry about my own game, stats, and what have you.  I personally give a rat's ***  about the next guy's.

swamp

Quote from: Janadra on May 29, 2007, 08:46:30 AM
I must say that I too lately have been in multiple rooms (mainly Pogo Bowl) where people were so enthralled in the activities of someone else's game, stats, failure to respond, that their own poor games reflected it.  Many times I sit here and do bookwork while letting my 7 or 11 year old play with the chat off.  Would that mean that if a "wtg" isn't answered I am automatically qualified as a cheat?  Sheesh, even when I play most of the time I don't answer, frankly because I get tired of typing "tyvm, glng, wtg, gg, etc..."  It's a never ending cycle and I'm just not a chatter. 

I look at other people's stats and profiles when something strikes my fancy, a badge, a name, etc... but geez, to think I would take the unnecessary time it takes to report someone for auto use rather than to play my game and relax?!?!  What kind of mediocre existence would I be leading?  I worry about my own game, stats, and what have you.  I personally give a rat's ***  about the next guy's.
i agree so many peeps on pogo are just to

gator8_24

I have it in my profile -I  don't chat much rather play the games. So don't be offended if I don't respond to chat.Usually have it turned off, thanks

That may have saved my skin in bowling the other day when I got a perect score. away from the puter for about an hour, and when I returned they were talking about me as I never responded to the wtg's etc. as another pserson ck'd my profile and found that statement.   That was the first time I know of that my profile etc was checked and commented on in chat.

Torn2pieces

It just amazes me, how much time someone would spend worrying about another person, on a Game Site. It's pathetic.

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on May 29, 2007, 11:08:13 AM
I have it in my profile -I  don't chat much rather play the games. So don't be offended if I don't respond to chat.Usually have it turned off, thanks

That may have saved my skin in bowling the other day when I got a perect score. away from the puter for about an hour, and when I returned they were talking about me as I never responded to the wtg's etc. as another pserson ck'd my profile and found that statement.   That was the first time I know of that my profile etc was checked and commented on in chat.
i dont talk on pogo either unless im bored. lol 99% time iam on IM anyway  8)

pogo4ever

Riverbank

I'm not a chatter eather, I have better things to do than type "wtg, gg, tyvm, ns, gga" I was accused of using a Auto when I actually wasnt. Like I stated in a old topic before. It's not my fault I won, is it?

sillymonkey

Is there any way to be invisible to other players in pogo? 
Quote from: badgehog on July 13, 2006, 06:50:23 AM
What bewilders me is how some people have nothing better to do, but check peoples profiles on pogo. Last night as i was playing turbo 21, someone brought to others attention that someone in the room was using an auto. People started asking questions, how did they know the person was using an auto and who it was.
He stated the fact of who it was, and pointed out that it was impossible to get 2 rank (game)badges in 1 day, and they all got on the band wagon, and started reporting to pogo, that an auto was being used. He pointed out that he was in the room for 45 minutes and the auto user went from rank 24 to rank 26 in that period of time.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview