Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Carnival Blackjack - General Info & Ranks

Started by fiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

hellokitty

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on November 07, 2006, 11:26:32 AM
Hey guys,

for those of you that are like me and cant toss money away on autos (yesssssss i know they are cheap, but im cheaper....lol) you can use a auto mouse clicker to get the blackjack carnival ranks.....

Just set your game to auto deal, line up mouse just above the "T" in stand and let it rip......
You will have to got back to it when the rank changes to click "OK" but it only took a month a think and the price of NOTHIN' was right.......

Ohhhhhhhh unfortunately you can do side bets, but i am not intersted in tokens as much as badges........

good badge hunting kiddies.....

help  :OO i cant get this to work for me please help thanks

ImJustOneOldFart

wish i could insert a screenshot here to help explain this.....

But there is a very small area (above the "T" in stand) where you can set your automouse to click..... it has to catch the STAND button, the "OK" button on the "New Deck screen where they show your percentage and the "no thanks" button on the "SIDE BET" screen....

Hope this makes it a little clearer for you.....

heyyouguys

Hey guys,

for those of you that are like me and cant toss money away on autos (yesssssss i know they are cheap, but im cheaper....lol) you can use a auto mouse clicker to get the blackjack carnival ranks.....

Just set your game to auto deal, line up mouse just above the "T" in stand and let it rip......
You will have to got back to it when the rank changes to click "OK" but it only took a month a think and the price of NOTHIN' was right.......

Ohhhhhhhh unfortunately you can do side bets, but i am not intersted in tokens as much as badges........

this might be a really dum ? but how do u get the auto clicker to work?

thank you  :;'javascript:void(0);
Cat2

ImJustOneOldFart

Well first you need an AUTO MOUSE.... if you need to know where to get one you can email me my address is it the profile. I dont think they let us post other web addresses in here.. Don't tell anyone but i got mine for free....... Take less then a minute to download and when you open it, it has the settings..... you can set how often to click (the lowest setting on that is best of course)

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: heyyouguys on November 09, 2006, 09:12:57 AM
Hey guys,

this might be a really dum ? but how do u get the auto clicker to work?

thank you  :;'javascript:void(0);
Cat2

Sorry about the email thing, I found out i cant have it available in my profile and i guess thats ok. I wish i could help you with getting the auto mouse thing..... but maybe if i told you a story it would make it better....

Long ago i had an obsession with fishing.... i mean i was insane with going every chanCe i could. Of course like most people i had a favorite spot. The spot was simply known as "8789"... I know what your thinking, not the best name for a fishing hole.... So anyways i ended up getting this silly nickname "FISH8789"....

Not too long there after i decided to take a job at the post office.... Yes delivering the mail.... Was a fine job at the time i guess... But the best part was some of the people that i delived to. The was the delight older lady that was often out on her front pouch when i delived. She had the cutest name for her monthly check. She would say, "do you have my HOTMAIL today"...... that always made me smile a little......

Oh well i really shouldnt bable on like this, but i will say this Heyyouguys, I have been told my stories have hidden messages so if your still looking for a auto mouse come by my fishing spot ........lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview