This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2006 PreSeason...

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Just thought I should start this topic for discussion purposes...

I cannot believe its football season already!  Yay! 

Eagles vs. Raiders...starts now...

Kelly

foxx

Quote from: Kelly on August 06, 2006, 06:10:06 PM
Foxx r u a Raiders fan?

Oh Gawd no!  Steelers baby!

Eagles looked pretty good tonight...I think...but it could be that Oakland just really sucks...

Westbrook, in particular, looked pretty stellar...

hades

the giants made their defense better so it should be better then last years.

foxx

Quote from: hades on August 06, 2006, 07:33:45 PM
the giants made their defense better so it should be better then last years.

Their defense was pretty effing phenomenal last year...so, if they've improved, look out NFC East...

But...then again...there is Eli and Plastic-o.

;)

jrzydvl

the G-men will be fine i say they should win the east but lose 2nd round in playoffs

hades

their defense got weak at the end with all the injuries tho.

jrzydvl

and got embarrassed by the panthers  in the first round and Giant stadium was not a great place to be

hades

jrzydvl

yes i know and whats even worse is being there for jet games who are just plain horrible and arent going to do any better this tear 5-11 this year

foxx

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 06, 2006, 07:45:54 PM
yes i know and whats even worse is being there for jet games who are just plain horrible and arent going to do any better this tear 5-11 this year

I so haven't paid any attention to the Jets this offseason...so, no good pick ups?  No free agents?  Nothing? 

jrzydvl

Quote from: foxx on August 06, 2006, 07:47:03 PM

I so haven't paid any attention to the Jets this offseason...so, no good pick ups?  No free agents?  Nothing? 

dont forget the have the one year wonder Chad yet and ramsey as their back up. went to their practice at the meadowlands and they looked like a that doesnt want to win
fergeson the 4th overal pick.

foxx

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 06, 2006, 07:49:11 PM

dont forget the have the one year wonder Chad yet and ramsey as their back up. went to their practice at the meadowlands and they looked like a that doesnt want to win

I've always had really high hopes for Pennington.  One of these days, he will rebound. 
Sucks that the team doesn't have much drive to win though...you can't make up for that with talent. 

jrzydvl

Quote from: foxx on August 06, 2006, 07:50:42 PM

I've always had really high hopes for Pennington.  One of these days, he will rebound. 
Sucks that the team doesn't have much drive to win though...you can't make up for that with talent. 

i personally think as probably many do  the team is rushing him back after 3 major surgeries in 3 years his wrist one year and his should the past 2. he needs more time to heal and teams will continue to go for his arm since hes not 100% yet

foxx

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 06, 2006, 07:54:42 PM

i personally think as probably many do  the team is rushing him back after 3 major surgeries in 3 years his wrist one year and his should the past 2. he needs more time to heal and teams will continue to go for his arm since hes not 100% yet

Yeah...but he's not getting any younger...

jrzydvl

Quote from: foxx on August 06, 2006, 07:58:23 PM
Quote from: jrzydvl on August 06, 2006, 07:54:42 PM

Yeah...but he's not getting any younger...

thats true  they need a few more big guys to protect him and i think he'll be great again just like the year before he got hurt

foxx

Here's hoping!  I have always liked the Jets...and I pretty much hate everyone else in that division...so...

:/\

Lynne

Quote from: foxx on August 06, 2006, 08:01:47 PM
Here's hoping!  I have always liked the Jets...and I pretty much hate everyone else in that division...so...

:P I think we're gonna be "fighting" this season seeing as I am a Pats fan.....them there are fighting words Foxx lmao  :))

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on August 06, 2006, 08:03:11 PM

:P I think we're gonna be "fighting" this season seeing as I am a Pats fan.....them there are fighting words Foxx lmao  :))

Yeah...all bets are off during football season...I may love you now...but in a few weeks, you will just be another Tom Brady fan...

;)  I tease.   :-*

jrzydvl

the jets aint bad its the fans i hate always causing problems lol  but the fans get into more then the old farts at the giant games

Go Giants

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview