This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gene Simmons family jewels

Started by Ilovemyweims,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilovemyweims

Anyone else addictated to gene simmons family jewels??  I am it a hoot and he reall is a good dad

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ilovemyweims

I didnt watch school of rock but this one is pretty funny he and his sone had a bet over who was a better driver well needless to say gene fail the test and had to stand on beverly hill save with a sign that said im gene simmons and im a horrible driver while his kids and girlfriend laughed. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swissmissy63

This show is soooooooooo funny. . .Gene is wacky but he seems like a really cool guy and him and Shannon seem like very very cool parents  :D

kgansor

ryan wanted to watch this really bad, i keep forgetting when its on so i havent gotten to watch it yet.

PunkInDrublic

I finally got to see a few episodes of this last night. His son is hilarious!! I was surprised to see how down-to-earth the kids seem to be. They've done a good job raising them.

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on August 22, 2006, 08:56:42 AM
I finally got to see a few episodes of this last night. His son is hilarious!! I was surprised to see how down-to-earth the kids seem to be. They've done a good job raising them.

I would agree they really are a well rounded family!!

gator8_24

Keep forgetting it but have it set to record on Tivo, same a Driving Force and Dog the Bounty Hunter, I'm wierd huh?

kgansor

im seriously thinking about getting Tivo.. i havent really looked into it alot yet but i thought about looking into it..
is it worth it?

damian666

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 24, 2006, 12:24:29 AM
im seriously thinking about getting Tivo.. i havent really looked into it alot yet but i thought about looking into it..
is it worth it?

definetly. I couldn't live without mine.  O0

foxx

is it worth it?

OMG yes...

We have DirecTV and they have their own DVR, which is just TiVo minus the $12/a month fee...its not as smart as a TiVO is, but way less expensive.  I think Comcast and DishNetwork also offer their own brand of DVR's so that you don't have to go the TiVo route....

We just got HD programming at the Foxx House...and are patiently waiting for DTV to come out with their HD DVR...because I cannot stand watching commercials anymore!  You get so addicted to having one...

Ilovemyweims

is it worth it?

OMG yes it is i kove it and now tivo everything and watch it later with out commercials!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview