PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:32:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Boob Tube

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

The best part of that grid was this...

:/\

Torn2pieces

foxx

Foxx's schedule...
Mondays:
How I Met Your Mother (this is seriously one of the funniest shows out there)
The Class
Prison Break (Damn you, FOX)
24 (Ditto)
Monday Night Football

Tuesdays:
American Idol  (yeah, I know not til January...)

Wednesdays:
30 Rock
Lost
AI
The Loop (effing hysterically funny show)
...and maybe The Nine

Thursdays:
My name is Earl
The Office
Grey's Anatomy

Sundays:
The Simpsons
American Dad
Family Guy
Desperate Housewives
Sunday Night Football...

Wow...the schedule sucks this year.
I might actually get something done in the evenings...

Homer

The only programming that counts is FOOTBALL

Tara will want a divorce once football season really starts.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Foxxy? Does this mean you're going to watch Prison Break starting Monday?  I love this show. I can't wait, 2 more days. I bet they have a marathon thing on this weekend sometime doing last seasons shows. They did it last year, the weekend before the new season started.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 10:36:05 AM
Foxxy? Does this mean you're going to watch Prison Break starting Monday?  I love this show. I can't wait, 2 more days. I bet they have a marathon thing on this weekend sometime doing last seasons shows. They did it last year, the weekend before the new season started.

Yep...I'll be watching...
We had recorded them and just finished watching them a couple of weeks ago...I tried to boycott it because of my hatred of all things FOX...but stupid Wentworth Miller sucked me back in...

:)))

Tara

Quote from: foxx on August 19, 2006, 10:59:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 10:36:05 AM

Yep...I'll be watching...
We had recorded them and just finished watching them a couple of weeks ago...I tried to boycott it because of my hatred of all things FOX...but stupid Wentworth Miller sucked me back in...

:)))

If I could only have one TV station, it would be Fox. 

swissmissy63

Thanks. . . . makes the threads easier to find amongst all the other "things" in the off-topic section  :D

Libra

Y'all seriously watch way too much TeeVee.  I go days at a time without turning mine on..... Mainly because I can't find the remote..  :))

Seriously, I only watch Survivor on a regular basis.. The rest of the shows I like I just rent on DVD.  Eff a bunch of lame Old Navy commercials.  Oh, and I'll watch American Idol so I know what my Chicas are talking about.

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 10:36:00 PM
Y'all seriously watch way too much TeeVee.  I go days at a time without turning mine on..... Mainly because I can't find the remote..  :))

Seriously, I only watch Survivor on a regular basis.. The rest of the shows I like I just rent on DVD.  Eff a bunch of lame Old Navy commercials.  Oh, and I'll watch American Idol so I know what my Chicas are talking about.

;)  That's why you should watch Supernova and Prison Break...both of your chicas watch that...

Oh...and Lost...for me!

:-*

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 19, 2006, 10:44:59 PM

;)  That's why you should watch Supernova and Prison Break...both of your chicas watch that...

Oh...and Lost...for me!

I watch the links you post in Supernova, and I read your recaps... It's too late for Prison Break.  If it's as good as you say, I'll watch it (a season behind) on DVD.

I was one of these kids that NEVER had TeeVee growing up. I had one hour of TeeVee at Grandmas when I was in grade school and that was usually reruns of Gilligan's Island or the Brady Bunch. After grade school, I worked the farm after school.   

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 10:56:10 PM

Oh...and Lost...for me!

I watch the links you post in Supernova, and I read your recaps... It's too late for Prison Break.  If it's as good as you say, I'll watch it (a season behind) on DVD.

I was one of these kids that NEVER had TeeVee growing up. I had one hour of TeeVee at Grandmas when I was in grade school and that was usually reruns of Gilligan's Island or the Brady Bunch. After grade school, I worked the farm after school.   

I didn't watch too much teevee as a kid either...

It wasn't until college...when I found My So-Called Life and Beverly Hills, 90210...and extracurricular substances...that I became a TeeVee junkie...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 19, 2006, 10:58:22 PM

Oh...and Lost...for me!

It wasn't until college...when I found My So-Called Life and Beverly Hills, 90210...and extracurricular substances...that I became a TeeVee junkie...

My cincher was Friends, then Ally McBeal.  Before I found Pogo, I read a great deal... I've read more in the last week than I have in a year!  :))

Runner

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 11:05:47 PM

Oh...and Lost...for me!

My cincher was Friends, then Ally McBeal.  Before I found Pogo, I read a great deal... I've read more in the last week than I have in a year!  :))

Oh...I forgot about Friends...that was another one...

...I picked up Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle the other day...I just haven't started it yet.

You should read some Tom Robbins.  He's my most favorite author...which means you would love him too, of course!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 19, 2006, 11:08:59 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 19, 2006, 11:05:47 PM

Oh...and Lost...for me!

Oh...I forgot about Friends...that was another one...

...I picked up Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle the other day...I just haven't started it yet.

You should read some Tom Robbins.  He's my most favorite author...which means you would love him too, of course!

I miss my books.  They were always a great source of comfort to me.  Imma gonna start a thread....

foxx

Okay...I'll contribute!

I love books too. 

Only child thing, eh?

Kelly

Great way to organize a bit around Homer....it was gettin kinda crazy!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2006, 10:27:39 AM
The only programming that counts is FOOTBALL

Tara will want a divorce once football season really starts.

Make that football and the rest of Nascar season!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on August 19, 2006, 10:05:21 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 19, 2006, 10:04:31 AM

We need a fall line up.  :///

I must be tipsy jus a lil too early...cuz Im so confused about what those smilies are doin .... it jus dont look right....  :ll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview