PlayBuddy
April 30, 2024, 08:12:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Duets

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I know..I know... Simon has yet another singing show that starts on Fox tonight.  I'm going to have to record this and watch it later. Tonight is good TV night for me. But I am going to check out the new show. It's on at 7 central on Fox for 2 hours.

Torn2pieces

I'll tivo it. Not sure if I really want to see another singing type of show.

CindyLouWho

Its on the same time as Big Brother here, 8:00 est, so I'll switch back & forth.  Gotta check out the new show   :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 02:20:22 PM
I know..I know... Simon has yet another singing show that starts on Fox tonight.  I'm going to have to record this and watch it later. Tonight is good TV night for me. But I am going to check out the new show. It's on at 7 central on Fox for 2 hours.

But there's a rassler on the show.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 02:35:33 PM

Who?

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 02:53:18 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 02:35:33 PM

Who?

Y2J - Chris Jericho

He's a wannabe metalhead. He isn't that good. I've heard him sing before. He has a band called Fozzy.

gator8_24

I'll vote for the pros! Lee Ann Womack is on now.
Oh gosh sorry Tara that was your rassler guy!

There is sure a variety in the judges hahaaha Little Richard and Marie Osmond?

Tara

I've been watching Big Brother and Supernova is on...gonna watch this after.

PunkInDrublic

okay - anyone that watched this one - is it worth tuning in? with big brother and rockstar on, I'd have to record it and watch it later - should I bother or not?

gator8_24

Oh shoot, I was  going to say something about who got voted off the show, but if Tara didn't watch it, don't want to spoil the outcome for you! :)))

Tara

You can tell what you want...we tell spoilers in all the threads. I'm going to go watch in a few minutes.  :///

gator8_24

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on August 29, 2006, 07:38:42 PM
It was your rassler   :'((

I'm not surprised. He's not much of a singer. He should go back to wrestling.

xx_mandy_xx

eh....it wasn't really that entertaining...a bunch of people who can sing with people who can't but think they can...i think that's about right...lol i won't be watching further episodes of that show needless to say

PunkInDrublic

doesn't sound like it's gonna be any good - don't think I'll bother with this one

Tara

I doubt I will watch this again.  The judges were cheesy.  Marie Osmond went out like 20 years ago?  Little Richard reminded me of Paula as a judge...looked and talked like he was drugged up and his forehead doesn't move just like Paula's doesn't, due to over usage of bo-tox.  The guy at the end, I don't even know him was pretty nice.

American Idol is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that was.  The show would have been better with contestants not celebrities in my opinion.

Torn2pieces

Just like the lame judges on America's Got Talent.

Simon's over doing these reality crap shows. He should just stick to AI.

I won't watch this show. blah.

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on August 30, 2006, 12:23:24 PM
Just like the lame judges on America's Got Talent.

Simon's over doing these reality crap shows. He should just stick to AI.

I won't watch this show. blah.

Did you watch it?  I didn't care for it at all. If there were nothing else to watch, I might watch it. But Tuesdays on my TV are pretty busy right now..  8)

Ilovemyweims

it wasnt bad, some of the celebritys were pretty good.  I agree the judges were cheesy but little richard was kind of funny.  I may or may not watch it again depends if there is something better on!!

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2006, 06:14:00 AM

I doubt I will watch this again.  The judges were cheesy.  Marie Osmond went out like 20 years ago?  Little Richard reminded me of Paula as a judge...looked and talked like he was drugged up and his forehead doesn't move just like Paula's doesn't, due to over usage of bo-tox.  The guy at the end, I don't even know him was pretty nice.

American Idol is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that was.  The show would have been better with contestants not celebrities in my opinion.

lol took all the words right outta my mouth 100% agreed with everything you said...i was watching this thinking dang...american idol is way better than this and those are just regular people..it was torture watching...i laughed my booty off during the wrestler singing....was way too much for me...turned it off after that

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview