Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: crazy_ on August 28, 2006, 02:32:54 AM
That's right Slavey heads home today ... hope you have a safe flight Savey  O0

You have a wounderfull trip home (((((Slave))))))  I know you are going to miss your daughter, but I know you miss your hubby and dad too. I will be praying for you

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: InvisibleMouth on August 27, 2006, 10:10:48 PM
LOL justa - I currently live on Ft. Wadsworth, Staten Island.  I was born and raised in Bucks County, PA - near Philly.  The Barlow side of my family immigrated from England, the Moscufo side from 60 miles outside of Rome, Italy.  My Mother's side is mainly English with some Swedish and Norwegian thrown in there.

I've been doing a lot of geneology research on the Barlow side and found my Great x4 Grandfather that came over with my Great x4 Grandmother and 3 sons.  Now I just have to figure out WHERE in England our Barlow line originated.

Ok, I have no idea why I just typed all that out....oh yeah it was because you mentioned your ex was from England lol.  ROFL, I'll shut up now!

I am also an amateur geneologist...familysearch.org is a pretty good site...and you can look up the LDS research center near you...they have films from many many countries...all of my ancestors are french and german....and I thought I would have a realllly hard time with that, but with their research facilities you can access ancestry.com for FREE! :) Anywho, just a helpful little tidbit for ya! p.s. I am a volunteer for findagrave.com ...they are somewhat useful for finding graves around the country...you can also make a specific photo request and the county keeper for that county will go out and take pictures for you...they're pretty helpful when it comes to that!

Tara

Hi ya Nanners, whereever you went. How was your trip?

nanners

Hi Tara..trip was A-OK!! went racing..love of my life..but got rained out.

PunkInDrublic

Mornin everyone! It's an icky rainy day so I'm off to get more badges. Nice to finally be up and moving (got in a fight with ragweed last week and it kicked my butt good). I now know why they call the place I live sinus valley  :)))

thompson

Tara

Hi thompson...welcome back.  Catch any fish?  :-\

It's raining here today also...good napping weather.
  :D

thompson

ty Tara........19 king Salmon and 2 coho salmon....biggest was about 28lbs

thompson

the ***** = S-A-L-M-O-N   

I dont know why it blocked that word....must be to  :;" for the coffee shop

PunkInDrublic

my goal was to get to 190 posts today so here's one...

PunkInDrublic

Runner

my goal is to get to 10,000 today ..

only way is to give tara my pw and let her chat..lolol

gator8_24

Good afternoon, time for lunch but not hungry, just some pepsi for me right now. But come later on this week will need valium might have hurricane go right over us!
    0:

Runner

Quote from: gator8 on August 28, 2006, 09:21:09 AM
Good afternoon, time for lunch but not hungry, just some pepsi for me right now. But come later on this week will need valium might have hurricane go right over us!
    0:

that penguin is funny

gator8_24

Yep, it's one of my favs. it was an avatar on another site so I 'borrowed" it lol

Revs

Quote from: justahumping on August 27, 2006, 10:29:29 PM
Hello Rev, get your coffee and get to work, If you need some help I am sure there is a lot of ppl that will help you out
Well only got poppit and a pc left to do...was a late night last night!

This poppit is  :'((   im now trying to find myself a quick pc that i can do quickly and not spend another night on it, seems i've already done the easy ones though lol

sunshine1950

Runner

sunshine1950

justahumping

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 28, 2006, 04:10:55 AM
Quote from: InvisibleMouth on August 27, 2006, 10:10:48 PM
LOL justa - I currently live on Ft. Wadsworth, Staten Island.  I was born and raised in Bucks County, PA - near Philly.  The Barlow side of my family immigrated from England, the Moscufo side from 60 miles outside of Rome, Italy.  My Mother's side is mainly English with some Swedish and Norwegian thrown in there.

I've been doing a lot of geneology research on the Barlow side and found my Great x4 Grandfather that came over with my Great x4 Grandmother and 3 sons.  Now I just have to figure out WHERE in England our Barlow line originated.

Ok, I have no idea why I just typed all that out....oh yeah it was because you mentioned your ex was from England lol.  ROFL, I'll shut up now!

I am also an amateur geneologist...familysearch.org is a pretty good site...and you can look up the LDS research center near you...they have films from many many countries...all of my ancestors are french and german....and I thought I would have a realllly hard time with that, but with their research facilities you can access ancestry.com for FREE! :) Anywho, just a helpful little tidbit for ya! p.s. I am a volunteer for findagrave.com ...they are somewhat useful for finding graves around the country...you can also make a specific photo request and the county keeper for that county will go out and take pictures for you...they're pretty helpful when it comes to that!
wow, I did not know that. I have tried familysearch.org  but they have not been any help. It is like my family (on my dad's side that is) Started in Tupelo?  I have even paid for a lady that does civil war research to see what she could find. Nothing. We can get back to the late 1800's. then I have a picture of my Grand Dad with a woman that was taken in 1900 in conway Ark but nothing in between those dates..I have been trying to get some pictures of graves in Tupelo Ark but I have not been able to get down there. I do not know the county tho. lol Big help I am hu? lmao

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview