The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Morning all!  Stull suffering from ship-lag.   :/o\

~Sassy~

:## Good morning/afternoon everyone. Enjoy your day

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

~Sassy~

Good morning all, I am stopping in early. I am going to go get a perm...so I will be busy for awhile. Have a real good day and think happy thoughts. :!#

gator8_24

Good Morning!  Got a new refrig installed this morn and guess why?  my husband got tired of having to wait  :/// in the hall just outside of the entry to the kitchen while we either had the door open or "digging out" ice from the freeezer. so he got a doulbe door with the ice and water thingies on the outside! a perfectly good refrig at that!  Trying to tell me that 'I' wanted it and it was for last years Christmas!!! :)) :)) :))  Oh he has another thing coming!  :)) :)) gonna get Swamp's stuff ready I'll need it!  civilwar.gif canadian1.gif :!! oh yeah he just had a bottle of Nascar edition Bud that expired over a year ago (kept it for the bottles)  :!!  lol

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 15, 2008, 08:29:39 AM
Good Morning!  Got a new refrig installed this morn and guess why?  my husband got tired of having to wait  :/// in the hall just outside of the entry to the kitchen while we either had the door open or "digging out" ice from the freeezer. so he got a doulbe door with the ice and water thingies on the outside! a perfectly good refrig at that!  Trying to tell me that 'I' wanted it and it was for last years Christmas!!! :)) :)) :))  Oh he has another thing coming!  :)) :)) gonna get Swamp's stuff ready I'll need it!  civilwar.gif canadian1.gif :!! oh yeah he just had a bottle of Nascar edition Bud that expired over a year ago (kept it for the bottles)  :!!  lol
civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

Homer

swamp

gator8_24

swamp

Homer

bams68

gator8_24

swamp

Homer

swamp

Homer

swamp

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview