PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 09:12:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crissysis

Hocky

I dont think if I were that guy that I would be holding that fish like that.  That fish looks like he could eat him whole!  no-no.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on March 04, 2009, 07:34:12 AM
I dont think if I were that guy that I would be holding that fish like that.  That fish looks like he could eat him whole!  no-no.gif
hocky, go over to Youtube and enter the word <b>Noodling</b> and see how they catch these big catfish.

BabyCheetah

UUmmmmmmmmm ...Ouch ...  I think I'll stick to my day job  lol

Hocky

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 04, 2009, 09:29:47 AM
hocky, go over to Youtube and enter the word <b>Noodling</b> and see how they catch these big catfish.

Those guys are freaking nuts!!  Anyone that lets a catfish bite their hands gets what they deserve!

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on March 04, 2009, 12:37:42 PM
Those guys are freaking nuts!!  Anyone that lets a catfish bite their hands gets what they deserve!
There is almost a religious like fervor to their need to noodle. I put a dvd of Noodling on eBay at my usual starting price of $1.99 and it sold for $42.19 and made me start looking for more of them at the swap meet!

gator8_24

Good Evening and Good Nght!  For whoever need this- slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

disneyland lady

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on March 04, 2009, 04:30:59 PM
Good Evening and Good Nght!  For whoever need this- slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
nite gator  hope you feel better i took care of your badges   embrace.gif  howdy e1  coffee.gif

swamp

Quote from: hocky on March 04, 2009, 12:37:42 PM
leave the real fishing to us pros  whistle.gif embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  and btw i get bit more  from havin sex than these old cats  coffee.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: swamp on March 04, 2009, 06:10:21 PM
leave the real fishing to us pros  whistle.gif embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  and btw i get bit more  from havin sex than these old cats  coffee.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

DOH! Is that you in that pic swamp?

And as far as the sex comment......you must be a naughty naught boy!  camera.gif  hysterical.gif

swamp

Quote from: hocky on March 04, 2009, 06:21:36 PM
DOH! Is that you in that pic swamp?

And as far as the sex comment......you must be a naughty naught boy!  camera.gif  hysterical.gif
yup  shy12.gif giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview