PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 01:26:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on September 19, 2007, 09:16:00 AM
Quote from: Homer on September 19, 2007, 09:07:58 AM
Quote from: Monkey on September 19, 2007, 08:54:13 AM
:!! :xx :!! :xx

:'((

Someone has a hangover.
Yup  :'(( :'(( :'((
See... I could have prevented you from being hungover if u didnt have me blocked on Pogo... tis tis tis.......lol

Monkey

I don't have you blocked  :-\ I just haven't been on there all that often lately.

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on September 19, 2007, 06:25:03 PM
I don't have you blocked  :-\ I just haven't been on there all that often lately.
Ok...I can tell you dont even have this week's challenge badges.... Uh, who have all your time preoccupied that you cant even do this week's badges... Obviously, you like it cuz u dont make time for Pogo...lol

Homer

Mr. Rasputia

swamp

gator8_24

justahumping

Good Morning all.... Have a cup of ever what you are drinking on me!

swamp

Homer

Mr. Rasputia

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on September 20, 2007, 11:30:03 PM
Lemme get this str8... you want me to ..get my cup of HOT COFFEE... pour it on you... then  bbq22.gif or sip it off... hmmmm Lemme ask l0c0 is that ok for me to do....

lmao.. Mornin Jus' long time no see...... where you been humpin? or is that who? Hey, are you ok... mo' VA issues? :(  Miss ya and hope it wasnt about your health... Good! To! See! You!! :8:

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 21, 2007, 04:48:46 AM
Good Morning Peeps!  :<< :<< :<<
1044 and countin... you know I must be BLONDE.... I'm jus gettin what the heck you've been countin for weekz now... BUT!! I declare you didnt have that lil slogan down there PC is all about badges or that would of helped me understood sooner what you were countin... I know... I know... yes, I ride the lil short bus!!! and everyone else knew what you were countin.  I thought you we countin how many times you kiss Tara <gigglin> see, I'm keepin it clean...lmfaoz

gator8_24

Quote from: justahumping on September 20, 2007, 11:30:03 PM

Welcome back! I was thinking about you this past week and almost PM'd Homer to see if he had heard anything from you! :D :^*

gator8_24

Tokens, even I knew what he was counting LOL you're not near blonde j/k

Good Noon ya'll !  Big bad storms left during the night! Thank goodness!  Fishing5.gif  what does David have next to him on the bench/dock?

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on September 21, 2007, 09:08:28 AM
Tokens, even I knew what he was counting LOL you're not near blonde j/k

Good Noon ya'll !  Big bad storms left during the night! Thank goodness!  Fishing5.gif  what does David have next to him on the bench/dock?
cold beer in the bucket  :## and filler crabs  (baby crabs) for  Fishing5.gif   diving.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview