PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 12:12:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on November 12, 2007, 12:26:41 PM
Hello to all. Long time no chat. Hope all is well with every1. Just pop in to say hi
Girl, ya taggin skills are off the chain... w2g! Lookz very nice. Hey, good of you to drop by, you look good...lol

Tara

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on November 12, 2007, 12:26:41 PM
Hello to all. Long time no chat. Hope all is well with every1. Just pop in to say hi

Hey girl, your not going to believe this. I just saw some of you and Trinis things at Friends United today..lol  You guys are doing an awesome job!

Sweet_Karamel

Hey TMT long time no chat. LOL how are u hun. hope all is well. Still doing my thing in PSP. How about u.

Sweet_Karamel

Hey Tara how are u doing. Guess things are good with u. Yeah we are doing your thing there. LOL. Thanks to my girl TMT who was your teacher.

Tara

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on November 12, 2007, 01:21:00 PM
Hey Tara how are u doing. Guess things are good with u. Yeah we are doing your thing there. LOL. Thanks to my girl TMT who was your teacher.

I'm doing great thanks for asking. Hope your doing good too. I was just messing around over there and happened to run across it. Everything looked really good! I might change my name to Tanya so I can snag some..lmao  I'm just kidding. :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 12, 2007, 08:03:24 PM

"We're sorry this video is no longer available"  You're a tease , Homer  :)))

Good Morning Everyone! indian2.gif turkey5.gif bbq22.gif bbq29.gif <:> Thanksgiving dinner  :)))

swamp

Janadra

Good morning/afternoon to you and all as well. HAGD as well.

Homer

Janadra

swamp

Tara

Janadra

Homer

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview