This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How old were you when?

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

11- when your in school and gym gets intense and you run into another person and get a gash in your lip and need one butterfly stitch.
True Story....

Falcon!

We were in gym class, we were playing these thing called flag tag. And I went to get these guys flags, and he went to get mine, and we ran into each other, and i guess his tooth sank into my lip, so there was a gash. So then my mom took my to the hospital, waited about 45 minutes, then went into the office, and got a stick in my lip.

Squid

The "huh" referred to .... how is that an answer to the question?  And why didn't you continue the game?  And you were 11 when you went on your first real date?  LOL

Falcon!

Sry for off topic,
But I've heard "your dating him? U kissed him?" A million times....
And didnt know u meant huh that way

Squid

hotpinklovesofa

How old were you when you first started playing Pogo?

Squid

6?  7?

How old were you when you got your first pet?

Falcon!

0 Had a dog before I was even 1 year old :) and he's still here

How old were you when you realized you don't like math?

hotpinklovesofa

That was in third grade so I guess 7-8 years old.

How old were you when you realized that we're still so far behind in achieving real equality and respect among the races and sexes?

Squid

I guess I always knew that progress needed to be made but I think my first real slap in the face came when I was in graduate school and I saw the blatant behavior differences when dealing with males vs. females.  I think I was surprised because I expected a higher level of thinking... and was disappointed.

How old were you when you first betrayed someone?  (told someone's secret, talked behind someone's back, etc.)

g

most likely in high school where i learned to gossip and gab like a true female.

How old were you when you learned about sex?

Squid

8?  I remember my mother having a talk with me about how sp-*e**r=m fertilized the egg and my only comment was..... "Look!  It looks just like a tadpole!".  I was such a tomboy.

How old were you when you went to your first funeral?

Edited to get past the censors.  It's a sad day when the word sp-*e**r=m isn't allowed.

hotpinklovesofa

N/A - don't attend funerals ever

How old were you when you first learned how to cook and had everything come out perfect?

Squid

12?

How old were you when you went to your first wedding as a guest?

hotpinklovesofa

17 but was also a bridesmaid so if that doesn't count, 29.

casehenrymeme9

No question above me. Hm.
How old were you when you first did drugs?

Squid

How old were you when you stopped playing with drugs (please say you stopped)?

hotpinklovesofa

Ecstasy when I was 24. Weed, still smoke/eat on occasion (I have an Rx for when I get cysts in my ovaries which are incredibly painful when they burst.) Don't think I ever did anything else.

How old were you when you first realized you were too old to pull an all-nighter and not need a nap by late morning the next day?

Squid

Ummm... in my twenties sometime.... probably in graduate school when I realized I wasn't a kid any longer.  So sad.

How old were you when you learned how to tie your own shoelaces?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview