This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How old were you when?

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Well... college days... mom never got me any when I was at home...had to go off to college ... 18

How old where you when you saw the opposite sex body part.... saw it... not touch it.... lmao

Ms.Behavin

hmmm. thats a HARD one. rotflmao :))) :))) I think I was 12. A boy at our school flashed us.

How old were you when you first cheated on a test

Tara

And what makes you think I cheated on a test?   :P

Probably in the 7th grade.  I wrote stuff on my shoes...lol

How old were you when color TV came out... :-\

TmT

How old do u think I am... wasnt it out when you were born too...maybe we jus didnt own one... rofl

How old where you when u said "I love you " to a boy for the first time...

Tara

about 10...lol

How old were you when you first heard your mom and dad humping....lmfaooooooooooooooo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on February 02, 2007, 08:35:33 PM
about 10...lol

How old were you when you first heard your mom and dad humping....lmfaooooooooooooooo
Well, I know they humped becuz its 4 of us....... when we became teens...my mom and dad always would run away on the weekends to the hotel... my mom would leave the house late at night in a trench coat and I see her gown under it... we caught on what they were doin...  :-X we never heard them in the house....

How old were you when you discovered yourself.... tryin to keep it clean... (read between the lines) rofl

Ms.Behavin

clean??? I think we r beyond that. rotflmao :)) :)) :)))

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 02, 2007, 09:20:10 PM
about 10...lol

Well, I know they humped becuz its 4 of us....... when we became teens...my mom and dad always would run away on the weekends to the hotel... my mom would leave the house late at night in a trench coat and I see her gown under it... we caught on what they were doin...  :-X we never heard them in the house....

How old were you when you discovered yourself.... tryin to keep it clean... (read between the lines) rofl

So that's where you got you won't do it in the house from..... :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on February 03, 2007, 07:20:29 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on February 02, 2007, 09:20:10 PM
about 10...lol

So that's where you got you won't do it in the house from..... :))
Yes ma'am... if u want it.. take me to the best hotel and make sure its nowhere Tara's been.. I heard u leave fleas... lol

Tara

Monkey

I wasn't born  :)))

How old were you when you REALLY found out how babies were made?  :)))

Tara

Their not?   :,

How old where you when you shaved something for the first time.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2007, 07:45:34 PM
Their not?   :,

How old where you when you shaved something for the first time.
Hmmm... accordin to you... I never shave... ok... lemme see.. I got married at 18... so I say... uh.. 18... (after 18 or 19)

How old where you when you first had sodomy?

Tara

Ummmm never   :o0

How old were you when you got married?

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 16, 2007, 07:50:54 PM
Ummmm never   :o0

How old were you when you got married?
<<Fallin outta my chair lmao... liar liar>> ok.. I'll leave u alone.. I see ur red in the face

I said I was 18 when I got married...

Uh.. How old where you when you got spanked for pleasure? <<my questions are ranchy tonight>> lmfaoz ignore me

Ms.Behavin

I can honestly say I have never been spanked, well at least not for pleasure. lol! The last time I was spanked I think I was 9 and my mom did it with a belt. lol!

When was the first time you drove?

Monkey

Uhhh.. 17 I think

How old were you when you went to your first funeral?  :( :((

Ms.Behavin

I was 11 I went to my best friends moms funeral. Her mom died of cancer. It was sad. I got to meet a lot of famous people though. My best friend is the niece of Tony Terry. I dont know if you remember him. He was a singer back in the day. Gawd you just brought back so many memories.  :'((

How old where you when you drank alcohol.

Tara

How old were you when you first went to jail..lmao

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 21, 2007, 11:21:20 PM

How old were you when you first went to jail..lmao
Oh goodness another jail/prison question.. what is up with you... rofl
I never been to jail...never will

ok..uh.. How old where you when you drove a car all by yourself?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview