Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Desperate Housewives?

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: zeboo on May 20, 2007, 10:06:44 PM
OMG season finally and Eadie hung herself! I was so not expecting that  :ooo  :$%
:ooo :ooo :ooo Really? I haven't watched since The Sopranos came on.

Torn2pieces

The ending kinda irked the heck out of me. I'm hoping they save her. She adds spark to the show.......I can't believe what I saw.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Torn2pieces

Talk about leaving us hanging til next season, hahah.

Tara

Since Lifetime started showing this from the beginning, I have been watching it trying to catch up. Now I watch it on Sunday nights, and boy oh boy do the previews for tonights show look sooooooooooo good.  :///

Monkey

All of the episodes are online too.  :P

I haven't been watching, but from the glimpses I've seen of this season, it doesn't look too good. Gaby's gotten ugly.  6_6.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 16, 2008, 10:27:19 AM
All of the episodes are online too.  :P

I haven't been watching, but from the glimpses I've seen of this season, it doesn't look too good. Gaby's gotten ugly.  6_6.gif

Gabbys ugly because the show is supposed to be 5 years ahead of time and she has 2 kids now. She said in an interview that she wears a fat suit. :)))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on November 16, 2008, 12:20:35 PM
Gabbys ugly because the show is supposed to be 5 years ahead of time and she has 2 kids now. She said in an interview that she wears a fat suit. :)))
OMFG.  :)) :)) :))

disneyland lady

So is Edie's hubby, Dave really his brother? Wish they used the gay couple a little more.

disneyland lady insane diego

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 17, 2008, 05:48:43 AM
So is Edie's hubby, Dave really his brother?

Dunno about that but he's got the most incredible eyes!  :pp

Tara

I'm so lost now... 6_6.gif   Who are the people whose names were on the headstones, and what did they have to do with Mike?

disneyland lady

I didn't watch yet but wouldn't it be the people who died during the fire. I think there were 7.

Tara

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 08, 2008, 04:46:12 AM
I didn't watch yet but wouldn't it be the people who died during the fire. I think there were 7.

No, this has something to do with the past and Dave, a woman, and child. Since I have just watched season 1 and 2 I don't know whether I've missed something, or this is something new.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on December 08, 2008, 05:16:52 AM
No, this has something to do with the past and Dave, a woman, and child. Since I have just watched season 1 and 2 I don't know whether I've missed something, or this is something new.
I'm clueless because I haven't seen this show in like a year, but this is what wikipedia says..  :)))
So nobody read what's below unless you want to know what apparently happened the other night

The Susan and Mike plot is about Maynard Delfino thinking that her mother and father is going to be back together. He said that Susan told him that and later Susan asked Mike if he ever thinks about them getting back together. Mike leaves after a couple of seconds which reveals that he too has been thinking about getting back.

The Dave plot later tells us that Lila Dash and her daughter was Dave's family and that Dave plans to maybe kill Susan and MJ because that is what Mike did to him and his family. It also implies that he might commit suicide when he says "I'll be with you soon" to his family's grave

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on December 07, 2008, 08:06:49 PM
I'm so lost now... 6_6.gif   Who are the people whose names were on the headstones, and what did they have to do with Mike?

They are the mother and child that were killed during the car accident that Mike and Susan were in; Dave, I am assuming, was the husband and father.  :-\

disneyland lady

Got this from wiki: Susan and Mike were involved in a road collision with another car which resulted in the death of the other driver, a young mother named Lila Dash, along with her young daughter.

So Dave has to be the hubby/father and this is why he came to Wisteria Lane.

Tara

Thanks Monkey, Fanny, and Disneylady. I didn't know Mike and Susan were in a wreck, now it makes more sense. I guess that doctor dude was Dave's psychaitrist or something like that, and he knew why Dave was there. So, the lady and the little girl that showed up on last night show must have been Dave's wife and daughter. His mind is playing tricks on him, and me too.  :)))  I sure didn't know what was going on.

disneyland lady

With the white hair as opposed to blonde, I figured that little girl had something to do with Dave (or anderson cooper). But the interesting thing is that there has to be a backburner story to why he was in a facility for the criminally insane as opposed to the regular salted nut house.

who me?

Hmmm.... I thought Susan was driving the car when the accident happened, thats why Susan and Mike seperated because she couldn't handle the guilt and it was affecting the whole family.
It showed the accident on the first show of the season. She was backing out of the driveway I believe.

So you would think he'd be going after Susan   O+O      <:>

disneyland lady

And there really was no reason at all for him to go after Parker that way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview