This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Americas Top Model

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

These people are boring so far I think.  :-[ None of them are bad or anything, it's just that none of them stand out at all. Usually by this time every cycle there's a group of people who stand out.

Looks-wise, Lauren reminds me so much of that girl that always fell off the runway during the cycle that Nicole won.  :)))

Tara

Monkey

LMAO @ who Joslyn chose. I have something really mean to say about the three of them as a whole, but I won't say it.  :))) :ll

And... what a shocker! Whitney's latest CG commercial is F-A-K-E.... again.  :ll

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on September 24, 2008, 05:28:54 PM
LMAO @ who Joslyn chose. I have something really mean to say about the three of them as a whole, but I won't say it.  :))) :ll

And... what a shocker! Whitney's latest CG commercial is F-A-K-E.... again.  :ll

I'm watching this too...and flipping back and forth to DWTS.

Monkey

Bye Isis!  :^*

I'm happy with both of the eliminations tonight. They were both the two weak-links of the bunch.

I thought Isis was gonna start balling her/his ( :-\) eyes out when she got eliminated, but nope.... Sam was crying and she wasn't even eliminated.  :))

cherrypie

I'm glad that Clark got voted out.  Either she was a cocky bitch or they edited the show to have her look like one.  Elina is still my favorite. camera.gif 
I wondered about Whitneys ads....they don't seem to show her "modeling" like the previous winners and for some reason the "plus size" girl has time to bake and eat cupcakes?  Size 8...plus size....hmmmm.

Monkey

LMMFAO @ Sheena's reaction.  :)) :)) :))

Not too shocked though. I knew for sure LB wouldn't make it overseas.  <:>

Tara

I thought that Annaleigh (sp) would of been in the bottom 2 this week. I know who they need to send home, and that's Tyra. Gawd, she gets on my nerves. She is so full of herself anymore. I saw a clip on "The Soup" of her on her talk show, and she acted like she was the guest in the audience and her audience came out as the host. Oh boy, I need to find that on YouTube to explain it better.

Monkey

Atleast Tyra got rid of those bangs this season. She has an insanely large forehead, but bangs look really bad on her for some reason.  :-\

Yeah, she has a big ego now too. That's all I ever notice now when they show her at panel. The tone of her voice is even more "stuck-up" than it was like 3 or 4 years ago.  :)))

cherrypie

Elina got the boot.  I though that she has the most potential but they edited her to have such s shit attitude that maybe it was time for her to go.  :%#

Tara

Quote from: cherrypie on November 06, 2008, 08:57:18 AM
Elina got the boot.  I though that she has the most potential but they edited her to have such s smelly stuff attitude that maybe it was time for her to go.  :%#

I thought Marjorie would be the one to go. She will go next week. They always have a "different" type girl that goes on the "go-sees" who really screws up, and they usually get rid of that person, but they didn't this season.  I agree they gave Elina the bad edit.

Monkey

Well... the final 2 that I heard about 2 months ago is looking like it'll be reality. The other girls are dropping like flies, but the two that I saw "rumored" to make the final 2 are still there.  :)))  <:>

The next elimination might come as a shock to some people though.  +++

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 06, 2008, 12:47:28 PM

The next elimination might come as a shock to some people though.  +++

Marjorie wasn't a very big shock to me..  :))) The only shock was when she didn't go last week. Is that who you thought was going?

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on November 14, 2008, 12:42:29 PM
Marjorie wasn't a very big shock to me..  :))) The only shock was when she didn't go last week. Is that who you thought was going?
No. I heard she was 3rd. :)))

I don't know who 2nd and 3rd will be now since Marjorie's elimination screwed everything up, but I know who the winner will be. That's been leaked for a while now from a few different sources.  :)))

Monkey

Analeigh was at the Proposition 8 (California) Rally yesterday

Knight, Wanda Sykes and "America's Next Top Model" Cycle 11's Analeigh Tipton were also spotted in attendance among the crowd, which the Los Angeles Times estimated would reach 40,000.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/entertainment/Celebs_Join_Nationwide_Protest_Against_Prop__8.html

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 16, 2008, 12:29:30 AM
Analeigh was at the Proposition 8 (California) Rally yesterday

Knight, Wanda Sykes and "America's Next Top Model" Cycle 11's Analeigh Tipton were also spotted in attendance among the crowd, which the Los Angeles Times estimated would reach 40,000.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/entertainment/Celebs_Join_Nationwide_Protest_Against_Prop__8.html

I figured it was either her or that Makey (sp) girl.

Tara

WOW...The person who went home was a shock. I know who wins now.

Monkey

I knew it would plan out like that.

Remember the spoilers I sent you like 2 months ago that said McKey and Sam were final 2? Well it looks like they were right (for once).  :))) I knew it wasn't Sam though... because there have been pictures out for awhile now that were taken after the show was aired that showed Sam with a different hairstyle/color. Whoever wins is forced in a contract to keep their hairstyle for like 1.5 years or something. And McKey is supposedly a chronic hair changer who changes her hair more than she changes her underwear, but she's had the same style since the show finished.  :)))

Atleast we won't have to see Whitney's fake :o0  MLAACG commercials next season.  :^*

cherrypie

That finale bit.

I have never thought that Whitney was fat or that a size 8/10 was plus size but has Whitney put on weight?  She didn't look nearly as put together as she did on the show last season and why does she sound so generic when she speaks?

The final show...boring.  None of the final three  women stood out to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview