forget this--->> my ex... delete this--->> my weddin vows

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 18, 2006, 07:25:14 PM

Is this a game?  :;"   

Is this things you want to forget?   <:>

I would like to forget that I ever started the tell a lie thread.  :-X

Pogo Dalek

this is not a game about Forgeting and Deleting.

I was going to start a Survivor type game where We would widdle down pogo games untill we figure out what pogo game woudl be the Surviving game. We would do it via Eviciton Votes, and immunties votes, and other wild stuff. I was even thinking about adding a special prize of an Auto, Paid for by me for the person whos Game they Pick as their Personal Favorite wins the game.  Thats what I was trying to do. I've seen the game played before. It can get pretty Crazy, Pretty hectic, But it is Fun!...But....... I don't think it would work. in Here.

It would've taken about 3 months to play..yes. along time, But the wining player would've won a Free Auto!

The Game would be Like "Survivor" with Evicitons, Immunity Votes. Challenges, and other fun and wacky stuff. That's what I was going to try to do in here. But I decided to jsut forget it and get a mod to delete it.

So, just forget it, and Delete the whole thread!

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on October 19, 2006, 11:04:53 PM

I was going to start a Survivor type game where We would widdle down pogo games untill we figure out what pogo game woudl be the Surviving game. We would do it via Eviciton Votes, and immunties votes, and other wild stuff. I was even thinking about adding a special prize of an Auto, Paid for by me for the person whos Game they Pick as their Personal Favorite wins the game.  Thats what I was trying to do. I've seen the game played before. It can get pretty Crazy, Pretty hectic, But it is Fun!...But....... I don't think it would work. in Here.

It would've taken about 3 months to play..yes. along time, But the wining player would've won a Free Auto!

The Game would be Like "Survivor" with Evicitons, Immunity Votes. Challenges, and other fun and wacky stuff. That's what I was going to try to do in here. But I decided to jsut forget it and get a mod to delete it.

:o :ooo

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2006, 08:14:44 PM

I know this is not a game... I was bein funny.... I saw he/she started to make a game and said...forget it... <?> <?>

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 21, 2006, 01:03:20 PM

I know this is not a game... I was bein funny.... I saw he/she started to make a game and said...forget it... <?> <?>

I know, I was trying to be funny too. :((

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 21, 2006, 01:04:20 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 21, 2006, 01:03:20 PM

I know, I was trying to be funny too. :((
hey we all where taking this and running with it....This is our game..... ++ :/\

nightperson

she doing the 2-steps with a little waltz and ending it with the jitterbug

kandykitty20012

nightperson

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 28, 2006, 09:30:54 PM
Tara should put a little more  :o0 into it :)))

:o0 is right.my have to take the .w. to it  :))

looks like she is trying to take her first step :))

C~M

Hey Pogo Dalek, There should be a delete button on your original post, where you can delete the whole post yourself, unless they have turned it off.  I've used it a few times when I've posed something someone else has.
I guess they removed it...lol.  All that is there now is modify.  I guess if you really want it removed, you need to PM Homer and ask him to.

**And since other people do this, I will.  ***Edited Because The Delete Wasn't There***

nightperson

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 28, 2006, 10:34:02 PM

Hey Pogo Dalek, There should be a delete button on your original post, where you can delete the whole post yourself, unless they have turned it off.  I've used it a few times when I've posed something someone else has.
I guess they removed it...lol.  All that is there now is modify.  I guess if you really want it removed, you need to PM Homer and ask him to.

yes, what crazyman said   :pp

C~M

nightperson

TmT

pogo_gamer

TmT

To say this is not a game... its gettin a lotta hits/posts....  <:> lol

pogo_gamer

ASHES TO ASHES, DUST TO TUST, YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE IF YOUR POPPAS RUBBER DIDN'T BUST

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview