PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:41:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopperToGo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

To try ThunderPopperToGoToGo for free,

Click Here

ThunderPopperToGo will pop your pogo Poppit(TM)ToGo game balloons for you on Pogo.com. Let ThunderPopperToGo do the work for you on your pogo Poppit(TM)ToGo. Get your Poppit(TM)ToGo game up and run your ThunderPopperToGo cheat. This is the best Poppit(TM)ToGo auto you can buy.

***10/18/06 UPDATE *** Version 1.0 is here. We made need you to send us screen shots as there are MANY nag screens in the game and it may get stuck. This CANNOT BE PLAYED IN FULL SCREEN MODE. If you are in full screen mode, you need to change it just Click GO TO (in the bottom left hand corner) then OPTIONS and click the checkmark to click out of full screen.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2006, 06:18:38 AM
To try ThunderPopperToGoToGo for free,

Click Here

ThunderPopperToGo will pop your pogo Poppit(TM)ToGo game balloons for you on Pogo.com. Let ThunderPopperToGo do the work for you on your pogo Poppit(TM)ToGo. Get your Poppit(TM)ToGo game up and run your ThunderPopperToGo cheat. This is the best Poppit(TM)ToGo auto you can buy.

***10/18/06 UPDATE *** Version 1.0 is here. We made need you to send us screen shots as there are MANY nag screens in the game and it may get stuck. This CANNOT BE PLAYED IN FULL SCREEN MODE. If you are in full screen mode, you need to change it just Click GO TO (in the bottom left hand corner) then OPTIONS and click the checkmark to click out of full screen.

How is it possible to play a pogo to go game on the computer????  Or am I reaaalllly missing something?  Or, how is it possible to dl the cheat to my cell phone?  OYE the headache I have!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait.... this isn't for mobile games, right?  Okay... off to nurse my aching noggin!

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 19, 2006, 07:18:00 AM
If I get stuck you want a screen shot?  <:>
Homer... u want me to slap the devil outta her  >>:D she wont complain... she likes it....
Playin new game now... gawd... pogo is gonna milk me 19.95... slowly... Pogo is gonna own my bank account... rofl

nightperson

Didn't know if any1 noticed this but in the BH home site on the release date for the Popit To Go auto the date says 10/28/2006  ok who did the big boo boo  :))) just thought i would let you know this O0

jeffery

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on October 20, 2006, 09:07:48 PM
Didn't know if any1 noticed this but in the BH home site on the release date for the Popit To Go auto the date says 10/28/2006  ok who did the big boo boo  :))) just thought i would let you know this O0
they are predictin a future update.... lol
Hey where are u see'n that...  I jus checked it says 10-18... unless they
corrected it since your post,Night.

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 21, 2006, 06:33:13 AM
Quote from: nightperson on October 20, 2006, 09:07:48 PM
they are predictin a future update.... lol
Hey where are u see'n that...  I jus checked it says 10-18... unless they
corrected it since your post,Night.

they change it, to make me think i was seeing it but it did say the 28th, ok who done it speck up are forever hold your peace :)))

buggyhuggs

Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2006, 07:57:41 AM
Send ss to badgehelp@AOL.com

Homer may I please have a correct e-mail addy to send screen shot of nag screen. That one tells me no such member. Thanks

I am also having a problem with auto telling me it has 33 red ballons & waiting for super pop. :'(( No such thing as 33 red balloons on screen. It started as soon as I hit the magic door. Can some here give me any advice or check it out for them selves. Thanks

Homer

Quote from: buggyhuggs on October 22, 2006, 02:32:05 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 19, 2006, 07:57:41 AM
Send ss to badgehelp@AOL.com

Homer may I please have a correct e-mail addy to send screen shot of nag screen. That one tells me no such member. Thanks

I am also having a problem with auto telling me it has 33 red ballons & waiting for super pop. :'(( No such thing as 33 red balloons on screen. It started as soon as I hit the magic door. Can some here give me any advice or check it out for them selves. Thanks

badgehelp@aol.com

If you are on the magic show the auto doesn't work so well in there. You can either get past it by hand or wait for an update.

buggyhuggs

<3 <3 ty Homer. I will wait for up date or let it do what it an & finish the game screen by hand.

Mary

ok homer i need help i pull game up click classic game comes up ready full screen uncheck  but thuder popper says can`t find game window   :OO

nightperson

that auto is for the popit show not the classis show it is on the left side of the site try that and see if it will work then hope that helps

Mary

mine says chose one classic    puzzle or action when i open my popit to go  and i tried all 3 and thunder popper to go says can`t find game retry  :OO

Mary

ok just down loaded 1.3 does same thing  :OO i open my game up fully then put on tptg and the same thing happens says can`t find game window retry and every time i touch the tptg the game puts up sign sayin touch any where to turn back on i do and same thing   :OO

Mary

omg i paid 20.00 bucks for popit to go wrong one  !@#$ is there an agent for this one  :OO now i have to pay 20.00 more for right one what a dummy  :'(( well downloaded the popit show and tptg works great so far i can`t believe this   (O+O)   :)) :))

Mary

i see what happen i went to bh and it says popit to go agent so i went to pogo and bought popit to go not popit show   :'((

C~M

Quote from: mama on October 26, 2006, 09:38:52 PM
omg i paid 20.00 bucks for popit to go wrong one  !@#$ is there an agent for this one  :OO now i have to pay 20.00 more for right one what a dummy  :'(( well downloaded the popit show and tptg works great so far i can`t believe this   (O+O)   :)) :))

Can't you email Pogo and tell them you purchased the wrong Poppit by mistake and get a refund?

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview