This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pass The......

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Pass me the phone... I feel the need to talk..... lol <<shutup Gamer...dont even think it>>

bams68

pass the tissues I miss my sweetie already, only been 20 minutes since we said goodnite :'((

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

lol.. wow.. my sweetie said nite nite bout 30 mins ago...but knowin him....he's gonna call again round 1am...

bams68

We'll both be sleeping by then. He works teaching and me getting up early with lil one. He usually calls me at his dinner hour and everynite 9 my time on the week days. but not for long.....won't need no stupid phone <..>

Pass me the remote, gotta turn off tv.....nite nite

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Nite nite, hun........... Pass me l0c0 so I can play with him.... lol

pogo_gamer

Pass me some Get Up And Go, Beacause Mine Has Got Up And Gone !! ::)

TmT

LOL@Gamer... Pass me the same... I am beat.........bed is callin my name.....

CindyLouWho

TmT

Ewww pass that so I dont have to smell it or look at it plez...and dont smack your lips Cindy....

pogo_gamer

TmT

Pass me something sweet... I want something fattenin... yes Cindy... I know.. I know Bams... after I worked out so well today.... lol

bams68

Passes Tokens the thigh master.....scale is only a number sweetie. Enjoy life and that's really what matters

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

lol my thighs are not big... Gamer said its my  :o0 .... but that always seem to attract the opposite sex.... lol Pass me the treadmill... .. I agree Bams... scale is only a number.... I do it for my health... Im disable...

bams68

well as long as u do it for urself that's awesome. I do it for myself as well, but more so not to lose weight but more so to keep active as much as possible cuz I do have that back prob and it can take over and leave ya feeling horrible about life.
I do feel horrible at times cuz my sweetie is this tip top shape gym teacher who never stops, work, comes home to clean and eat awesome and here I am so not able to move and it was abit difficult accepting that he loved me for who I was...but I'm learning day by day that he does and that only makes me love him more. For accepting me for things I am not able to do and that I have flaws....just amazing man

Pass me the tissues again,  %%
Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Pass me the Jack... yep Bams... its good to have someone to luv us with flaws and all... especially since we all have flaws...some not so noticeable...trust me... they are there..... O+O

CindyLouWho

pass the button, too tired for the jack  :))) 1 drink & i'd probably conk out

TmT

Pass me the phone so I can call Gamer... he stood me up last night...

kandykitty20012

paasin you a quarter so you can call Gamer and !@#$ at him

TmT

Pass me the phonebook so I can look up his number....

kandykitty20012

passin you paper and pen...... look on womens bathroom wall  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview