This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help with hearts

Started by jillybean,

Previous topic - Next topic

jillybean

Is there a trick to getting the hearts no trick badge or any suggestions. 

apple

what badge is this ?
is it a mix and match and i dont have it but let me know what u need to do and i will try help

harley89

I have got it several different times. You are at the mercy of your cards.  If there is a trick I am unaware of it.

fiz

Just play by hand, and don't try to win any tricks!!! The auto is not good for this...

apple

apple

jillybean

thank you i will try this game again.  wish me luck lol.

Sanctuary

jilly,

i wondered if you'd had problems getting credit? Have you been getting no tricks and still not getting progress? Or has anyone else had that problem? I got 4/10 progress then all the rest of the games I played (and won correctly under the same options - it was all in one session of play) didn't count for no reason I could see.

I emailed pogo but got various replies, none of which were useful and suggested diddly squat. Can anyone else shed light?

I am playing 25 point games.

Many thanks

Sanc

PunkInDrublic

I know when I was working on this badge - I thought pogo wasn't counting all of my progress. Then I realized that it was no tricks - not zero points. I had been getting zero poiints, but still taking some of the tricks that didn't have any hearts in them. Once I stopped doing that, got the badge in no time  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview