PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 01:43:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Win 60 Games Payday Freecell - R U Freakin' Kidding Me?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

Quote from: BalletDancer13 on January 05, 2007, 08:47:32 PM
Well looks like pogo once again catered to the whiners. It's back to 20 again. BRING BACK SOME REAL CHALLENGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rainbow

some of us dont have 24/7 to play and cant afford a cheat for every game...60 wins outta the question

swamp

catlover

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Rainbows on January 07, 2007, 02:23:34 PM
Quote from: pogo_gamer on January 05, 2007, 08:53:08 PM
Quote from: BalletDancer13 on January 05, 2007, 08:47:32 PM
Well looks like pogo once again catered to the whiners. It's back to 20 again. BRING BACK SOME REAL CHALLENGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there's a bit of a difference between those on welfare that have 24/7 to play and not whine and those that have to work to support them and don't have nearly as much time  :o0

:ooo Oh no you didn't I have to agree with Ballet Dancer and you know what I am not on welfare and I work over 40 hours a week and that comment was just rude  +++

The comment wasn't directed at any one person or persons, nobody knows who works or doesn't, it was just a General comment that poped out of my head when I read the following commentWell looks like pogo once again catered to the whiners. It's back to 20 again. BRING BACK SOME REAL CHALLENGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I should have said would you like some cheese with that whine?, I know better to get into pissing contest until I have at least a six pack  :))  sorry if anyone thought I was talking about any specific person, but on the other hand if the shoe fits wear it!! 

Nuff Said

gator8_24

I just plain don't like that game so will pass on it this week , til I buy the auto. But I don't buy the auto every week on a game I don't like etc. Can get it at a later date.

Torn2pieces

I'm glad it was changed and I usually never care one way or another about any challenge........ I don't use autos and would be doing 2 accounts by hand. I don't have alot of time anymore for pogo. Work, family takes up most of it.

I don't think the challenge would be hard, just very time consuming.

harley89

60 would have made a challenge that would have lasted more than 1 day. You would only  have to win 8-9 games (if my math is correct) a day to complete 60 wins by the following Tuesday.   But as with the evil duck challenge you have to focus on the game. I am all for Pogo doing levels of challenges with different badges. You could do 60 ,30 or 20 pick own level.  Because everyone devotes different amounts of time to Pogo. Many work and have families to care for so cant spend as much time as others.

CrossCountry

hard challenges are fun but after u do one u never wunt to see that game again......like the ducks there used to be around 1000 pplz playing it till the challenge now ur lucky to have 500 playing it......and the bonus check auto does do a gmae in like less then a minute lol

pogo_gamer

Quote from: harleyrider on January 08, 2007, 02:17:50 PM
60 would have made a challenge that would have lasted more than 1 day. You would only  have to win 8-9 games (if my math is correct) a day to complete 60 wins by the following Tuesday.   But as with the evil duck challenge you have to focus on the game. I am all for Pogo doing levels of challenges with different badges. You could do 60 ,30 or 20 pick own level.  Because everyone devotes different amounts of time to Pogo. Many work and have families to care for so cant spend as much time as others.

Very well stated :D :D

TmT

Ok Cheaters :

Better check and make sure your "Bonus Check" auto is fuel'd and ready to go for Wednesday....  I suggest either buyin it if you dont have it already..... or buddy up with someone that has it and see if they will get your badge usin their auto... that is... (dont forget to offer money for their time)if your income is limited and you can not afford to get your own.... RENTAFRIEND

Time to make friends..............lmao.... or lose friendships one.....

gator8_24

I'm going to save it have the auto and play it at a later date. I really dislike that game, but don't want to get the auto just yet. lol

apple

any1 who will b struggling or cant get badge i can get for them just pm me

TmT

That's a very nice gesture, Apple.... hope ev1 is write that 60 is a typo and its 20...

apple

i like to help is all and i get a lot of ppls badges a few more wont matter much thnks

BadgeBabe

I got my 20 on 3 Club accounts in less than 45 minutes. :)
Smoking Bonus Check auto!!! LOVE IT.

Thank you BADGE HELP!!!!!

PS- Did the Panda one by hand- just set all hands to lose. Got that badge in no time flat too. It's so easy, just like taking candy from a baby.. 1-2-3..

harley89

did freecell by hand and got it 2 hours. The set every hand to lose works great had that badge in about 30 minutes.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on January 10, 2007, 02:26:13 PM
I got my 20 on 3 Club accounts in less than 45 minutes. :)
Smoking Bonus Check auto!!! LOVE IT.

Thank you BADGE HELP!!!!!

I am thrilled now that my BC is working - got the badge and a personal challenge badge in less than 2 hours!  :"

Thanks to those at Badge Help for the email support!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview