This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love New York

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

jade2002

Did anybody else watch this Monday night?Her mom was on the show and shes already had it out with one of the guys.

cathyclizine

I love New York and I love this show. Her mom is hilarious. I thought she was a nut job on Flava Flavs show but now that ive seen her in action shes actually kind of smart. She knew which guy was a tard and which guy was worthy. Tiffany (New York) clearly has bad choices in guys. Im just glad she kept Mr. Boston and it looks like hes gonna be on the show for a while. (Im from Maine so Mr. Boston is the closest thing I have to home on this show lol). Anyways it kind of looks like Chance is gonna make it a ways down the road. And his brother too since in the preview she was making out with him (ew). Theres only a few guys I actually like on this show.

jade2002

I hated her mom on Flavor of Love but after watching her Monday,I think I'm gonna like her.She is really funny.Can't stand Mr.Boston,he gets on my nerves with that talking through his nose.Don't like Chance either but he's going to make the show alot more interesting.Not sure who my fav is yet.

Homer

I'm sorry but she doesn't come close to comparing to "FLAVA FLAV!!!" :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PunkInDrublic

I was flipping through the channels last night and stumbled upon this show. It cracked me up! I didn't plan on watching it, but now I've got the dvr set to record the rest of em - too funny

kandykitty20012

The show is so funny :)) :))...i think New York is trying to find her love.....but you can tell her mother is acting alot....but her mom does keep new york and the boys on there toes....I think New york wants to take a chance on Chance VV

jade2002

yoshisquest

Monkey

I love this show.  VV

I hate New York, but she makes for some great tv.  :D

Monkey

I just heard Omarosa (The girl from Apprentice) is gonna make a guest appearance next week. :o :)))

THAT should be interesting  :///

triniqueen27

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on January 24, 2007, 04:06:36 PM
do you have luv for new york?  <:>
Luv ya sigs, Trini ....... Do you love her new show?

Homer

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! 100 million dollars.  :)) :)))

kandykitty20012

OMG...thats all i do is  :)) when i see previews of the show.... :)) :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

I watched like 2 epsiodes one day. It was the day that guy had a melt down and they had to send him home.  :. I would of hated to be him.  BTW who is New York anyway. Is she famous or just an ordinary girl? I am not up to loop on anything but pogo and what new diaper huggies is putting out.

Homer

She was the hoochie from Flava Flav's show Flavor of Love.

Tara

She's a nobody...lmao  Like Homer said she's a hoochie from the Flavor Of Love Show. It was a show that came on VH1.  A reality type thing like the bachelor but super friggen crazy.

Ms.Behavin

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 02, 2007, 03:16:49 PM
I watched like 2 epsiodes one day. It was the day that guy had a melt down and they had to send him home.  :. I would of hated to be him.  BTW who is New York anyway. Is she famous or just an ordinary girl? I am not up to loop on anything but pogo and what new diaper huggies is putting out.

She was on the 1st season (They also brought her back for the end of the 2nd season) of Flavor Flav.

Monkey

Did anybody watch this last night?

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview