Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love New York

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Oh brother Season 2 is in the works...

Suprise, surprise. The love relationship established by "Flavor of Love" starlet New York in the first season of "I Love New York" has fallen apart -- and TMZ has the virtual casting call video for her new and improved soulmate!

TMZ has obtained casting call video to be released worldwide for reeling in some new meat for the show. New York (expletives and all) explains how her first relationship with Tango didn't work out so well ... or, as she so eloquently put it, "F**k Tango."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/30/i-love-ny-season-2-the-casting-call/

TmT

We oughta do our own show... not like the Taquita and Kaui  one..... Tokens and Tara ... ok ..ok.. Tara and Tokens Look'n for Luv

Ilovemyweims

I think its really funny!!  and oh yeah she got a boob job!!

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 30, 2007, 10:13:55 PM

Oh brother Season 2 is in the works...

Suprise, surprise. The love relationship established by "Flavor of Love" starlet New York in the first season of "I Love New York" has fallen apart -- and TMZ has the virtual casting call video for her new and improved soulmate!

TMZ has obtained casting call video to be released worldwide for reeling in some new meat for the show. New York (expletives and all) explains how her first relationship with Tango didn't work out so well ... or, as she so eloquently put it, "F**k Tango."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/30/i-love-ny-season-2-the-casting-call/

:^* :^* :^*

Ms.Behavin

This girl seriously gets on my nerves!  :xx :xx :xx

Tara

I hope she leaves her (now botox, face lift) mama at home this time.  Oh wait...does that mean I'm jealous of her mama too?  :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 01, 2007, 07:11:42 PM
I hope she leaves her (now botox, face lift) mama at home this time.  Oh wait...does that mean I'm jealous of her mama too?  :)) :))
Hmmmmmmm ... lookz that way lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 03, 2007, 01:26:05 PM

(O+O) :%# :{:

I hope Sanjaya makes it on the show. I just heard he applied.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2007, 01:40:26 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 03, 2007, 01:26:05 PM

LMFAO!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2007, 01:40:26 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 03, 2007, 01:26:05 PM

Get outta here.. where you hear that at?

TmT

How do you tame a wild woman? Get her a date with ... Sanjaya! Huh? Lmfaoz real hard

Tara

The only good thing Sanjaya would be for that show..is whatever the hell that Chamo (sp) did.  :))

Mary

can`t wait for part 2 won`t be til some time in summer been watchin her mom and her pick the guys for new show to funny her mom is  crackin me up she wants all the really big guys on the show lol one is 6 foot 7 and huge  :)) :)) some are pretty good lookin and some should be goin on there for chammo  :)) :)) this is to funny  :)) you can go on the web site to see the men and vote also  :)) i love new york 2 is site  :!@

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview