Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Love New York

Started by jade2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

kandykitty20012

OMG...she chose Tango......I smell a sencond season of I LOVE NEW YORK........she does not love tango....she doing it for the ratings and $$$$$......Reunion show will tell it all.....New York Played them all.......at least chance Tapped that  :o0

Tara

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 04, 2007, 03:37:28 AM
OMG...she chose Tango......I smell a sencond season of I LOVE NEW YORK........she does not love tango....she doing it for the ratings and $$$$$......Reunion show will tell it all.....New York Played them all.......at least chance Tapped that  :o0

:)) :))

jeffery

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on April 04, 2007, 03:37:28 AM

i think they both did lol :!!

Tara

Homer

OMG I'm laughing my ass off. I'm watching The Soup and they called New York's mom a Klingon.  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

kandykitty20012

I Love New York Reunion show is gonna be on the 15th...... :^

Tara

You gonna watch the new Charm school show that comes on after it?

Tara

LMFAO...Ok who watched boob job New York get dumped?  :)) :)) :))

This show is so fake..lol

TmT

Quote from: Little Sweet Innocent Tara on April 15, 2007, 07:11:14 PM
LMFAO...Ok who watched boob job New York get dumped?  :)) :)) :))

This show is so fake..lol
Thats what I told my daughter... I saw...all this crap is is "script written soap opera drama".. all scripted.... now her show can continue to look for other victims...cuz where da hell was it gonna go if she got married...com'on... plezzzzzzzzzzzz

Monkey

Now they'll probably be a season 2  :pp  VV :///

I was so LMAO when I found out that Pumkin and Mr.Boston are dating  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Mary

what happen the reuion don`t come on here til 9pm  !@#$ thought she was engaged to tango??? and mr. boston and who??? oh my goodness tell me  :))

Monkey

She was with Tango, but Tango dumped her after he watched some of the tapes. He didn't like everything that she was saying about him and his mother behind his back.
He basically said: "I fell in love with Tiffany. I proposed to Tiffany. But right now, you're New York, and I can't stand New York." He worded it something like that.  I was LMAO  :)) :))

Pumkin's one of the girls from Flavor of Love

Mary

:)) :)) tyvm  monkey  you know there will be a part 2  :))

Monkey

kandykitty20012

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview