April 25, 2024, 02:46:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

new season of 24 starts sunday the 14th 2 hour special and again on monday for 2 hours looks like another fantastic season full of thrills  <..>

Stinkerbell

I know, I can't wait for this one either.  24 is the first non-cable TV show I watched in years - got me hooked on House and Prison Break (from seeing the commercials).

foxtrot

i was more surprised by jack shooting curtis than i was the bomb going off. in previous seasons there was the threat of the bomb so this season i guess they felt that one should go off.

zeboo

seems Jack has a bit on his plate first the torture by the chinese then CTU gave him up for dead,then he shot Curtis
and now the bomb went off in LA action packed as usual but it looks like Jack is headed for a mental breakdown  :-X

Tara

The 4 hour premire of this show was like going to a movie. It was awesome...I just started watching this show this season. I like it.  <:>

Tara

I guess I'm the only one who watchs this show, so I will talk to myself about it..  :)))

I knew Jacks slimy dad wasn't on his side. Anyways, it was good last night.

I guess everyones watching Heros when this is on. :&

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on February 06, 2007, 01:49:32 PM
I guess I'm the only one who watchs this show, so I will talk to myself about it..  :)))

I knew Jacks slimy dad wasn't on his side. Anyways, it was good last night.

I guess everyones watching Heros when this is on. :&
:)))

Tara

I don't think I will have any fingernails left when this show is over. :OO

Tara

I so   <3 this show...It was sooooooooo good last night.... :))) I will keep watching it all by myself while you guys watch that goofy Heros.  >:D

Stinkerbell

I had given up a lifelong nail biting habit about 2 years ago.  Then I started watching 24.  Needless to say, I've no more nails left to bite.

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on February 22, 2007, 01:02:58 PM
I had given up a lifelong nail biting habit about 2 years ago.  Then I started watching 24.  Needless to say, I've no more nails left to bite.

LOL...friggen show does it to me also. :)))

zeboo

oh boy Jack is really in trouble now that the Russians caught him  :ooo

Tara

Quote from: zeboo on March 05, 2007, 10:59:17 PM
oh boy Jack is really in trouble now that the Russians caught him  :ooo

I know  :'((  Why did he go back in there without any help.   :'((

zeboo

thing that got me is Jack knew they were gonna be there why in the world didn't he wait or think of another plan he had to of known they were gonna be outside the office door, gonna have to keep an eye on him now  :[

foxtrot

from the preview i saw it looks like the drone hits the target. so it sounds to me like the bombs explode. i guess i will have to tune in next week to find out.

foxtrot

can someone tell me what happened to president logan? did he die on the way to the hospital? i must have missed what happened to him.

macktami95

they havent said anything about him again
i sure didnt expect that jacks woman died in china and hes pissed and on a mission
who do u think the leak actually is?

foxtrot

i dont know who the leak is but this seems to be a bad show to be either president or jacks girl. they always seem to be murdered.

Tara

Two more episodes to go.... :$%      I was wondering why in the heck they wanted Josh..until I saw grandpa (who gives me the creeps). It wasn't that good tonight because Jack was locked up most of the show.  Hard to believe so much stuff can happen in 24 hours.  :)))

Tara

I read something somewhere that they don't know if 24 will be back next season.  :'((   It's my first season to watch and I  <3 it.

!@#$ >:(( !@#$ >:((

I always record this so I can skip commericals and skip scary parts...and  !@#$  if I missed the first friggen hour. My damn VCR wasn't set on the right time.  >:(( !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview