This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What did you do last night, True, False or funny

Started by pogo_gamer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

What did you do last night, True, False or funny  Remember we are pg 13 so be nice  >>:D

I will start us off

Woke up stumbling in the dark, fell over the dog, found my smokes, looked for my clothing and headed straight for fun and games

CindyLouWho

lol well depends on what time last nite but after fixing a late dinner, getting my shower, spent lotta time here trying to get to the next level on my rating while taking small breaks to do some other things.  lol i had a real exciting friday nite   :))

pogo_gamer

I worked hard on my posting progression while TNT is away, One day I hope to catch her  :o0

CindyLouWho

I don't think we'll evr catch up to her  but we can try like heck   <..>

pogo_gamer

++ ++ ++ ++....................................... ++ the race is on  >>:D

CindyLouWho

:)) go for it & good luck!  you'll probably do it before i do, in fact i'm waitin for you to pass me up   :oo

pogo_gamer

:o I have way to much free time on my hands, no make that to much free time on my  :o0

CindyLouWho

lol same here except when the grandkids are here then i usually let them have the puter & i go hide with a book or take a nap 

pogo_gamer

CindyLouWho

wow that is lucky, mines set up right between my kitchen & living room, the busiest part of my house.   but i can watch tv, cook, etc when i'm online so i'm always in & out here.    ;::

pogo_gamer

My garage is complete with heat, air, cot, refrige, microwave, toaster, oven, t.v. sterio and powder room, so am ok and thats what and where I was last night O0

kandykitty20012

I went to a  house party last night...... :xx i drank to much....but had a great time <..>

pogo_gamer

I played in the forum til da wee hours of the morning, then went to bed and drempt about all da nice people I play with in da forum O0

bams68

pogo_gamer

I had sex 3 times........................................Wow, it was a really good dream too !!

pogo_gamer

CindyLouWho

:.  :ooo  lmao @ u guys but be careful.  don't forget this is a PG site, don't want to see anyone get in trouble!!   :oo

bams68

pogo_gamer

I was minding my own bussiness when the  ;::  ?.? and it almost made me  :xx, So I warned her :oo NO MORE   ?.?in the house or I'll get the  :;' you       :))) 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview