PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 07:07:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

no more pogo cell phone games?????

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

We're Sorry. The Pogo Mobile store on Pogo.com is no longer available.

Please check with your carrier for the availability of Pogo Mobile games through its mobile store.

Subscriptions purchased through the Pogo Mobile store will remain active for the duration of your current monthly subscription. Once your monthly subscription expires, you will not be billed for additional service.

Non-subscription, full version games previously downloaded to your mobile device will not be affected by this change.

If you have any issues with your subscription or previously downloaded games, please contact help@eamobile.com.

bobby

good, i hated playing those annoying cell games for ever to get a badge :/\

Homer

I'm glad because I have trouble seeing the cards etc on such a small screen. I wonder if this means Aces up won't be released as a mobile badge now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

princess_amanda

i actually like the pogo mobile games. i play games on my cell anyways, so being able to play pogo was nice.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on January 23, 2007, 01:58:14 PM
I'm glad because I have trouble seeing the cards etc on such a small screen. I wonder if this means Aces up won't be released as a mobile badge now.
I jus want badges..... I dont care if I gotta go to the moon... I hate Homer has more badges than I do cuz he has the mobile ones....

Lets make a deal....... Homer I pay you per hr to get me any mobile badge <<whisper>> minimum wage... rofl hard

mr.clean

miss understanding everything   it shows aces up came today or recently..

Just went on my phone and tryed too get it but not showing there ..

No clue how too get it..

HypnotizedMind

Chuuu

So, that means we can't get the badges anymore, eh?

The only two I was able to get on my phone are poppit and word-whomp.

mr.clean

I have been able too still play the games and work towards badges with in the last week..   I don'nt have a Clue how too get Aces up now..  Seems pogo has nothing too do with the game downloads anymore..

LoL like it's too blame for the sites slowness and going down alot recently comeon!

Homer

I don't believe any carriers have the Aces Up game. Do they?

mr.clean

Pogo™ to Retire Pogo Mobile Games 

Pogo will be removing the Pogo Mobile games from the Pogo Homepages on January 30th. We have very important information for Pogo Mobile players regarding these games, including:
Pogo Mobile badges can only be earned until 2/12/2007. The Pogo Mobile badge album will be retired and all badges earned will become Special Edition badges.
Players who have a monthly subscription plan will be able to use their Pogo game for the current month for which they've been charged, and then their subscriptions will not be renewed and they will no longer be charged for the game.
Subscription users may purchase the unlimited play version of the game at their wireless carrier mobile store (Verizon and Cingular)
The Pogo Mobile site will no longer be available after January 30.
If you are a Pogo Mobile game player and you have any questions about this, please contact help@eamobile.com

Betty Boop

Quote from: Homer on January 29, 2007, 12:04:29 PM
I don't believe any carriers have the Aces Up game. Do they?

They do not...I have checked Verizon and Cingular

kandykitty20012

That suxs that pogo is gonna cancel all cell phone games....aint fair to the ones that paid full for the games and no longer can get the badges >:((   bad pogo bad....we all should get a mighty big refund $$$$$$

Ebonite

Considering what a dumb idea it was in the first place (and the fact that only about 5% of Pogo users could even get the badges), they should just completely remove the badges. No "special edition badges" bs. Just take them away. Done.

Homer

I wish I could get those last 5 Aces Up badges before they take them away but alas it doesn't appear like any carrier has the game.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on January 30, 2007, 10:13:39 AM
I wish I could get those last 5 Aces Up badges before they take them away but alas it doesn't appear like any carrier has the game.
I'm in the jealousy corner cuz as it is... u got me by, what, 10 badges due to the cell phone... I will now never catch your  :o0.  I dont see how.... 

So now, u must suffer a lil with us... lol Hold your horses... you cant always, "Have it My Way" syndrome... sucks dont it?  :D

Homer

TmT

Quote from: Homer on January 30, 2007, 10:26:34 AM
I have 808. How many do you have? :)))
:ooo .... oh shucks that's all you have... rofl.. I have 783 ... so I was off by 15....  :,  :o0  Oh wow... a whole 25 ahead...but I have to get that dang Osiris then I will have 784 until Pogo comes out with something new...

Like I said,  :((  :'(( I dont see ever catchin yo'  :o0

mr.clean

The way i feel about the hole thing is  People that brought the hole games.. Should be able too continue playing them and get Badges..    I don'nt understand why pogo would pull there web games and cell web site.. Kinda going the wrong way  if you asked me..

It our choice too play games on the phone and get badges...  I will miss playing on my breaks or at lunch .. :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview